Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Life Time Membership no longer offered

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I've noticed recently that founder no longer offers a lifetime membership

It's a smart choice in my opinion to stop it at the once a year $50 renal

I feel special now being in the lifetime membership only club

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

You’re also in the Four Loko club and the Arby’s Sauce club as well.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I thought he was in the Waffle House breakfast club ;)

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Champ of the Popeye's Chacken Fanger eating competition 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2015

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Don't forget I'm also the two time back to back 1989 and 1990 Block Buster Video Game Champion

Profile picture for Mr_Kay
Mr_Kay
•

Can I message founder to get one of those lifetime subscription ? How much did it cost $500 ?

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Same. I’m a lifetime member as well.

Profile picture for IfIGottaBeDamned
IfIGottaBeDamned
•

Mr_Kay: As I recall, the lifetime membership was $99.

Profile picture for two_bits
two_bits
•

@Juice - did you get lifetime memberships for all your aliases?

That must have cost a pretty penny!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I've probably honestly supported this site more than anyone else in its history besides founder himself

Profile picture for two_bits
two_bits
•

^^True, you're responsible for 90% of the site's traffic.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I got a feeling theirs some one else at minim

So I'd agree I was 50% being conservative

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

The lifetime membership was $79 when I got it early-2012 (I assume it may have gone up over time)

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I paid $100

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

I'm a life time member and proud of it

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I've spent over $5,000 in life time memberships if that helps people keep count

Profile picture for orionsmith
orionsmith
•

I never spent 10 cents. I remember when you could look at free nude pics if you submitted a review. I guess if I permanently stop visiting clubs and never bother to post reviews, I will permanently lose all VIP access.

Profile picture for orionsmith
orionsmith
•

I'm currently within 20 miles of more strip clubs than I think South Carolina may have. I'd go if I saw a girl as hot as the waitress I've seen recently at Twin Peaks. I blew over $20 on beer and fries last night but go online and never spend a dime. Old habit.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement