tuscl

Life Time Membership no longer offered

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Wednesday, August 15, 2018 10:17 AM
I've noticed recently that founder no longer offers a lifetime membership It's a smart choice in my opinion to stop it at the once a year $50 renal I feel special now being in the lifetime membership only club

17 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    You’re also in the Four Loko club and the Arby’s Sauce club as well.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I thought he was in the Waffle House breakfast club ;)
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Champ of the Popeye's Chacken Fanger eating competition 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2015
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO Don't forget I'm also the two time back to back 1989 and 1990 Block Buster Video Game Champion
  • Mr_Kay
    6 years ago
    Can I message founder to get one of those lifetime subscription ? How much did it cost $500 ?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Same. I’m a lifetime member as well.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    6 years ago
    Mr_Kay: As I recall, the lifetime membership was $99.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    @Juice - did you get lifetime memberships for all your aliases? That must have cost a pretty penny!
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I've probably honestly supported this site more than anyone else in its history besides founder himself
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    ^^True, you're responsible for 90% of the site's traffic.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I got a feeling theirs some one else at minim So I'd agree I was 50% being conservative
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The lifetime membership was $79 when I got it early-2012 (I assume it may have gone up over time)
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I paid $100
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    I'm a life time member and proud of it
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I've spent over $5,000 in life time memberships if that helps people keep count
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I never spent 10 cents. I remember when you could look at free nude pics if you submitted a review. I guess if I permanently stop visiting clubs and never bother to post reviews, I will permanently lose all VIP access.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I'm currently within 20 miles of more strip clubs than I think South Carolina may have. I'd go if I saw a girl as hot as the waitress I've seen recently at Twin Peaks. I blew over $20 on beer and fries last night but go online and never spend a dime. Old habit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion