tuscl

Whats your Target

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Saturday, August 11, 2018 7:08 PM
Weather we want to admit it or not we all have a target when we go club... it's a situation we are all exploring I avoid heavy drug users just because I feel bad for helping fund a life destroying habit I look for young single mothers.. they obviously need money and it goes to help with the bills and raising them kids they love Just makes me feel better How about you guys ?

36 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I use the "dick method" - if she makes my dick hard then she's a target
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Brilliant
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    oh my goodness. papi does it again.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Yes some of these guys are brilliant with wits
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I like the hot, horny single and motherless dancer, who knows she has a limited window before her expiration date. These women like the dick too much to be tied down.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I look for the well-endowed girls - I like big tits and big asses (as long as the tits are not fake). I tend to avoid girls that come across as stuck-up ice-queens that make it seem as if they are doing me a favor taking my $$$ - in reality there ins't a foolproof way to know if she's actually an ice-queen just by looking at her but often times the one more SCs the more one develops a bit of a PL-6th-sense that can often be on the money; but again one's PL-6th-sense is not foolproof in that some girls that look like ice-queens can be nice once you interact w/ them and some that come across as nice can really be bitches - but often times my PL-gut seems to be right. I also avoid girls w/ too-much clothing or complicated outfits - in the dives I hit some girls try to do the bare-minimum and seem to not wanna go thru the effort of taking off a complicated outfit and having to put it back on.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I like the ones with Harry backs LMFAO
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I'm also not that much into very young-looking girls - I like women that look like women - can't say I never get w/ very young-looking girls; but given the chance/availability womanly-looking women will get my attention over the bare-legal-looking girls.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    mid 30s brazilian or dominican. They understand thier job and can make you feel like your husband for 30 minutes. If no latinas present, i usually go for the shy newbie.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    My range is 18-48 lol
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Gotta be honest, rarely under 30 for me and normally olive/dark complexion (Italian/Latino/Asian/AA), brunettes with fit bodies. Same sort of women I have always been interested in. I feel really weird when a younger dancer approaches me and it is a major turn off. I also don't think I have ever gotten a dance from a blonde and only one redhead that I can recall.
  • WilliamTye
    6 years ago
    Haven't been to many trip clubs yet. Planning on changing that. My target is a girl who looks like she'd be down with grinding in my face, honestly. Big ass and tits are a plus for sure.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    For starters, any woman who I find to be very attractive. I tend to like them in the 25-32 range, but I certainly didn't turn away a hot 22 year old the other night or a 35 year old not too long ago. Obviously one cannot know whether a woman is a mother until one spends a little time talking to her, but I do find them easier to convert to OTC.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    I notice many of you mention age. That’s something I don’t care about one bit. How am I suppose to know their age anyway? anyway, I generally like thicker girls with a dark/Latina look. Juice....that girl you bought me a 15 min room is my “target” :-)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    When someone says age, they usually mean younger or older, not an exact #/age - i.e. one can usually tell the difference b/w an 18 y/o and a 35 y/o - sometimes one guesses incorrectly but often one is in the ballpark
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    Age and race don't really matter to me: I'm more concerned that she has natural and proportionate curvature and a pretty face. I almost never get dancers from spinners. If she seems easy to talk to, that's a definite plus...not that I like to talk a lot, but at least let the option be there. I might look into someone else if I see she's getting a lot of attention. Of course, if all else fails Papi's method works too.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    a sexy look and attitude is what attracts me the most.
  • BN1ce
    6 years ago
    Thicc, experienced, plays no games and she has to smell right. if I wanted to spend my time having “witty” annoying flirtatious banter with a young bird I’d just waste my money trying to pick up girls at the bar. I’m there for the stacked milf who knows exactly how to take care of a man
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I look for someone with whom I can discuss current events and local politics.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^You look for someone who’s still breathing, Your welcome I fixed it for ya! ;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I use the "Papi's dick method" - if she makes Papi's dick hard I look for someone else.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @GoVikings “I notice many of you mention age. That’s something I don’t care about one bit. How am I suppose to know their age anyway?” I think it’s more a guess based on looks. I’m 25 years old but a lot of customers assume I’m 18. @flagooner “I look for someone with whom I can discuss current events and local politics” If they say something against your views, would you refuse to buy a dance?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ Hell no. I would rather someone tell me the truth instead of blow smoke up my ass. Of course, I'd rather they not mention my penis size at all.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "I’m 25 years old but a lot of customers assume I’m 18." I've found 25 to be the sweet spot for a stripper's age - peak stripperdom, as it were. After that it's all downhill, unfortunately. Although since you look younger, maybe you can skate for a few more years. Incidentally, don't know if I've ever mentioned this before, but a a lot of dancers assume I'm 10-15 years younger than my actual age.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    My sweet spot is 24-35
  • 501traveler
    6 years ago
    Usually 25 to 35. Sexy with attitude, confidente and must smell good. Not GPS or just a wanna dance girl. Must be able to hold a conversation before we head off for dances.
  • THE CHAINDOG
    6 years ago
    the younger the better, petite always and still looking for a hot Asian.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “the younger the better, petite always and still looking for a hot Asian.” Do you ever visit Texas?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Good one flag (w.r.t. the Papi method)
  • LoveGrind-LG
    6 years ago
    Smaller boobs = more grinding
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Vikings I'll keep that in mind Those blonds are my target hoes bro The red isn't my target but she was to dirty to pass up
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    But in terms of what catches my eye, plump asses with natural tops and flat tummies. I'll turn away 99 out of 100 girls with a man made rack and same with scrawny girls with bony asses. But fatties with huge asses are a no go.
  • goosman
    6 years ago
    I'm with Papi. I go in with a "type" , but if you catch my eye, you catch my eye.
  • dr_lee
    6 years ago
    I really like thick girls. I won't send a hot thin one away, but there's something about thick girls that do it for me, namely tits and asses! lol
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I prefer them to be filthy. The girl should look like she’s been used hard - shows the mileage. When she squats down to take my tip - I prefer her pussy lips to be loose and sloppy. I’m looking for a filthy girl - with no limits - who can handle a fist - and who is open to itc and otc.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Amen
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion