tuscl

Alcohol and it's affect on performance

So I have heard all the negatives that alcohol does on the erections/performance in bed. I am not a drinker so my whole sex life is experienced without it until recently.
The last few times I have been to HK, 5 times in the last 2 months I have drank tequila here and there. The most recent time I had 6 shots (3 Don Julio silver, 2 silver patron, one Don Julio anejo ) and a beer. I took my atf upstairs and for the next 6 hours we had lots of fun. Got off 5 times.
Do any of you have opposite reactions to alcohol because I feel like I did, or I just didn't drink enough maybe? Arrived at 10pm, upstairs at midnight and drinks were done in that time. Left with her after 6am. Just curious.

20 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    I suspect a bit of alcohol increases drive. A lot affects performance badly.

For me personally weed would have more effect in that area.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Not a drinker but I've gotten my buzz on in the past although it's been a while - can't really recall but I don't think it enhanced my performance if not decreased it somewhat.

If one is a bit of an introvert it can perhaps enhance the experience by helping one be more at ease and perhaps better perform bc of it?
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Not a drinker either but the times I get buzzed I do get extremely horny then if I keep drinking I just get sleepy and go out lol
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    It allows me to get a boner for 2s and 3s.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    It allows me to get a boner for 2s and 3s.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Depends on how much. 1 drink makes me frisky and friendly. 2 drinks gives me the ultimate control on how long I last. 4 drinks, I'm still getting it up, but it's gonna take the girl a lot of effort to get me off. 5 drinks, I never do.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    Tequila has more than alcohol in that if I drank 6 shots in an hour I'd be hallucinating. When I was young I could fuck and drink all night. In my 70's now and if I had six drinks and tried to get laid it'd be like putting a raw clam in a slot machine.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I think it’s a combination of the amount of booze and a man’s age - that effect performance. I don’t drink hard booze. My limit is 2-3 beers.

If I drink more - I’ll get too buzzed - and it can effect performance - but that’s because I’m in my 50’s. I could drink much more and still perform in my 20’s.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    Maybe that's because I am early 30s I guess. @warrior I felt like the amount I had gave me that ultimate control you speak of. I just need to go back and test that theory again.
    I am not fat by any means. Tall and I have some extra flub but definitely not a fat guy. After all those drinks I was still all there, not drunk at all just loosened up
  • ime
    6 years ago
    it doesn't effect me in like getting whisky dick it can make it take longer to cum which girls don't usually mind
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Nice, I'll try tequila tomorow nite at hk, I'm not a liquor drinker.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    if I fail I just use alcohol as a excuse,
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Booze doesn't increase drive, but it does increase the making of bad decisions.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    I’m not much of a drinker myself. For me, I can have a couple of beers and it has no effect on my performance. According to studies I’ve read, heavy consumption of alcohol can negatively affect performance.
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    6 shots of tequand I’m passed the fuck out
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I did that once. passed out and dropped onto the floor right by the Jacuzzi in Hong Kong club.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I guess I'm such a wussy.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I don't know i don't drink
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    @anislee tequila burns but I have enjoyed it recently. I guess 6 shots doesn't affect me like others. Maybe next time I will try a different alcohol and see if I can pass out by the Jacuzzi haha
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion