tuscl

No offense but im not sucking that after that bitch just fucked you

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Saturday, August 11, 2018 2:02 AM
Funny situation to even be in... blessed really lol.... I need to bring baby wipes with me... lol Try Lady G and found two hoes I wanted to fuck Hoe one was a mixed girl with big tits and bubble ass had to just turn twenty one... fine price of ass usually. Hoe number two was a OK looking white hoe with back hair and some hoop ear rings.... bitch was about to blow me and could smell the other hoe and said oooo hell nah LMFAO I took a discount and a hand job... bitch did it sloppy doh.... Next time I bring the baby wipes indeed

20 comments

• ime
    6 years ago
    Back hair? What the fuck juice, thats a dude.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol typo... black hair LMFAO
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Well, think about it in reverse. Do you want to eat out a girl that you know just got thru fucking some other guy ? A little common courtesy goes a long way. Or in this case, would have gotten you a blow job.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Indeed... lesson learned indeed Sir
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Where are you getting the money to fuck all of these women Juice? Did you sell the van?
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    JohnSmith69, I thought juicebox69's game was paying the girls in Monopoly money!
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    No one believes me man but it's poker
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You should have told her it was not going to sick itself
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You should have told her it was not going to suck itself
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    They say - the bigger the hoop (earrings) the bigger the hoe. So you made a clean choice -
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    I’m still laughing at a ho with back hair.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol yeah that was a funny typos
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Juice be mongering at Club Planet of the Apes. Regular BJs just don't do it any more. He needs a "simian suck". Oh and baby wipes won't ever get rid of those barnacles.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Juice you gotta wash your dick every day not just once a month when you shower at the carwash.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lmfao
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Even a hairy back albino ape won't suck on juice's barnacled dick.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Juice next time wrap it in a banana peel.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > Even a hairy back albino ape won't suck on juice's barnacled dick. That's a low blow considering that rickthebarnacle is the wisest rick of all and may even be coaching Juice through his string of recent successes, obi-wan style. Obviously, rickthebarnacle does better in the hot tub than being kept cooped up like that. Anyway, I mean, it's not as if the man who taught his asshole to talk walked in wanting a BJ, you dig - [view link]
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ I'm wild about it, thank you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion