tuscl

When Trolls become pitiful

steeldog65
I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold
Wednesday, August 8, 2018 1:19 PM
The fact that someone trolls is really not something I understand but I am amazed when they keep it up after they have obviously been identified as such and aren't seen as comic relief or creative. We know that Nicole 1994 is a troll and not a very good one due to being unintelligent, humorless, and challenged with the written word.

20 comments

• MrBater2010
    6 years ago
    You know if the site admins wanted to and had the time. They could out the individual just by looking at the access logs. Unless there are a lot of users access the site from the same Wifi hotspot.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    The solution is simple "Don't feed the trolls".
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I got to be honest, if it weren’t for some of the well written trolls, I probably wouldn’t be entertained by any thoughts shared on this forum. Thankful that Troll Lives matter!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Who are these trolls you refer to?
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Most of these trolls are pretty transparent after just a few posts. The pitiful thing is how many guys here, who manage to not get swindled by predatory strippers, get sucked in for weeks or months. Retards were still giving Mtent the "well.... I'm still not sure he's a troll" treatment weeks and weeks after it was obvious. Retards were falling all over each other over the wannabe pimp guy who basically regurgitated every basic-bitch PUA article and pimp article into a "how to pick up strippers" article, even as it became crystal clear to everyone with the minimum daily requirement of intelligence that it was all bullshit. That retarded "Stripper A stripper B" guy? how many serious responses Guys were responded to Nicole for how many weeks (months?) after it was obvious "she" was a troll, because ... well, I dunno why, because she has a female picture and name? The trolls -- probably just the same one or two guys, over and over -- are definitely not underestimating the gullibility of many tuscl posters
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Subra FYI sometimes it's just deadpan sarcasm.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I gave Nicole too much credit. I should have called a troll - a troll earlier. I definitely was a retard. I’ve seen the light finally.
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    The solution is simple, just as Shadowcat states. Just don't comment on any thread they start or statement they make.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “I got to be honest, if it weren’t for some of the well written trolls, I probably wouldn’t be entertained by any thoughts shared on this forum. Thankful that Troll Lives matter” Indeed
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    There are 3 types of trolls (for the most part) 1. Funny ones or ones trying to be funny - as far as I’m concerned they are welcome here 2. Thought provoking - Nicole or mTent are perfect examples - trying to have a conscious but usually fail miserably. Some people like these types, I personally don’t so I just ignore them 3. Assholes - guys who say racist and politely things just to get people fired up. Most are just annoying some are really vulgar and hurtful - we don’t need these guys here.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Hell yea Troll lives matter
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I don’t try to define who is or isn’t a troll, I think that those assholes who say shit just to rile folks up aren’t politically incorrect, they’re just assholes. If you can’t be reasonable when you disagree with someone, you are an asshole plain and simple. If you think you win an argument by being the most disgusting bigoted moron, here you are just stupid, it’s that simple. I respect everyone and believe in treating them with decency even if I don’t agree, but I refuse to turn the other cheek when some person aggressively attempts to bully folks, either here or anyplace else.
  • JimGassagain
    6 years ago
    Well I’m sorry if I was labeled a troll by one member, SJG. He’s the only one to accuse me of being one, even though he’s a fan of my shows. You can tell he is because of the numerous links he has posted of me during my interviews with talk show hosts, or my comedic bits. I hate to say it, but I miss that troll SJG. He says some of the most off the beaten path things on here. Front room friendliness before backroom GFE, idealistic politics, anti-capitalist themes. Smh!!
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    What I dont get is why troll this site. This site is a bunch of laid back dudes who wear sweats, eat doritos, and like tits. If goure gonna troll go talk shit to Yelpers about how shitty their favorite restaurants are or go to Reddit and find message boards where the nerdy elite roam or go troll Stripperweb where the gals get up in arms if anybody mentions sweats or LDK but are into camming and sticking dildos up their twats for the world to see. Like, I just dont see the point on this website unless youre in the spirit of trolling to have fun and make people laugh (Mamasan.)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    They don't *become* pitiful. They start out that way.
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    sc, lg, and cmi "ftw".
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    @Subra Phatboy702 or whatever the name, was trolling for sure but I don't think it was a troll account. He took shit way to personal when I talked about his mom..
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Pistola makes a good point, as there are plenty of other sites where trolling will create more backlash than this one. However, since this site is unmoderated, there are fewer limits placed on trolls, so their trolling can continue for a very long time.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    ninobjbambino "is vermin that needs to be removed from this board. Nothing original about that one." #FACT Lol you literally just copied and pasted what I said about you 22 hours ago in the "trolls" thread. You can't even come up with your own material. I am so Great, that I now have you copying my remarks to you. I AM THE GREATEST.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    As originally stated by me, is vermin that needs to be removed from this board. Nothing original about that one. I guess the bj business is slow for txttyfag this morning. He didn't give enough penny blowies to intravenous junkies and meth heads, and you know how angry txttyfag gets without his meth.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion