tuscl

Best ways to clean up between girls

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Tuesday, August 7, 2018 7:44 PM
This is an issue for guy's that can pop more than once like myself Obvious way is to leave clean up in the hotel and return... but if you don't want to leave or just not close enough what's the best way to clean off so your respectful to these ladies sucking and fucking US If not Shit can get nasty fast

19 comments

• crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    My neighbor brags about fucking 3 different girls in one day. He claims he never washed his dick between them
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Dip your wiener in a bottle of Listermint. Geez we’re you born yesterday? You can pick up the hand wipes called “wet ones” at most grocery stores. They come in little packs you can put in your pocket. I carry them with me all the time when I’m traveling on planes, etc. Just be sure to get the unscented ones. I bought the coconut scented ones one time and I smelled like someone spilled a pina colada on me all day. After opening and closing doors all day I used to use hand sanitizer but felt like I had a film on my hands after using it a few times, these wipes are the next best thing when you can’t wash your hands. Wait, didn’t you talk about taking a shower once in a urinal and the bathroom troll wiped you off with paper towels for a $5 tip?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If the club has running water in the men’s room - soap - and paper towels - I don’t see how this can be an issue. If you go to classy clubs - with a men’s room attendant - it can be odd.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Brilliant
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Juice don't forget to add a douche to your clean up kit. Just in case you want a second pegging. (Fag!)
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Minnesota doesn’t have indoor plumbing yet so you’ve either got to stick your cock in a snow bank or bring wet wipes.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I just tip the girl extra to pop twice. Once had a girl go to town for an extra 25 minutes for my 2nd pop. I almost lifted out of my seat after i came, slapped her on the ass, and struggled to walk back to my car. I havent been back since cause I came across her profile on [view link]. but thats a story for another day
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > If the club has running water in the men’s room - soap - and paper towels - I don’t see how this can be an issue. Well, I mean, when you've got your shirt up with one leg on the counter leaning forward on it washing your balls, it can be a little awkward if the guys walking in make eye contact.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    KFC wetwipes.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^lol I guess toilet stall if you want to be discreet?
  • Electronman
    6 years ago
    As noted above, carry 3-4 individually wrapped Wet Ones. One wipe for you and one for the dancer (who is often very appreciative of the "clean up" supplies). These wipes are great for clean up but they are not very absorbent, so it is often best to start with a paper towel or napkin and finish off with a wipe. This discussion raises the question--- a few upscale clubs have locker rooms with showers for the dancers (a great selling point). Do any clubs have showers for the customers, or better yet, coed showers for body slides?
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    That would be brilliant
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Ppwh - lol! That visual is too much!
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    A nice wet blow job is the best way to clean up.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Tip the bathroom troll a dollar juice. With that plus your redneck charm, he will clean you up.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i use my t shirt.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    use baby wipes like the strippers do.....or spring for the expensive neutragena wipes....
  • LoveGrind-LG
    6 years ago
    To be honest, this is how you should do it: -Briefs -Condom in wallet(LD feels better in my opinion) -Get dancer with a big butt >before you go to private dance, bathroom and slip condom on -If she's free, ask if she's giving any dances at the moment -While walking to room flip mr above the waist(when she not looking) sit down and enjoy -When u finish say you'll be back, you want to get more money. Go to you car, wipe with paper towel, slip another one on and there's your round 2 :)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    To clean up? Couple of vaginal rounds. Then an anal round. Then take off her shoes and everything else, then shower, then in the Jacuzzi. Then using special lube for an under water round. And the night is just starting. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion