tuscl

Hot spots out west ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Tuesday, August 7, 2018 6:16 PM
So we all know the on the east coast the hot spots are Detroit, Miami and Atlanta What's the key spots out West ?

23 comments

• TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    TJ
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    If we are including the West Coast of North America than Tijuana is probably at the top of the list. If we are limiting it to the United States, I have read the clubs in City of Industry have a lot to offer.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    On a budget it is Portland, COI, and Phoenix. With a lot of money you can add San Francisco, LA, and Vegas to the list. Albuquerque and Rancho Cordova are sleeper cities. Seattle is decent. Avoid San Jose, Sacramento, and San Diego. If I wanted a lot of hot clubs and strippers and high mileage I would choose Portland or Phoenix. If I wanted pure debauchery and had a lot of money I would go to San Francisco.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    For the sake of the thread let's keep it in the USA
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Sounds like you fucked a lot of chickens Juice
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    You can get your monkey spank by Nikki in Denver
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    She is a thick black girl with huge bolt ons
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"On a budget it is Portland, COI, and Phoenix" Interesting... I've had the impression that Portland has a zillion strip clubs, but mostly "pretty good" clubs, nothing to blow you away, like you might find in COI or Phoenix. I've been underestimating Portland?
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    One of my California clubs when I was younger was Ecstasy Theater in Costa Mesa. It was an extras club for me before I learned about extras clubs.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Subraman I've clubbed Portland and Phoenix extensively and although I love both cities for hot clubs and strippers, I would choose Portland precisely because of all the "pretty good" clubs. No club blows the others away in this town because of the "diluted" market. You can go into any neighborhood strip club at any given time and you will find a high mileage hot stripper there. And at some clubs she will be an 8+. This town simply has a lot of strippers and clubs which raises the standards everywhere. Locals will not go to your club if there are not hotties there because they can always go to another club. Even the worst dives can have a hot as fuck stripper working at one on at least one of the shifts. For example right now the afternoon and early evening shifts at DV8, Rose City Strip, SinRock, and Casa Diablo are full of smoking hot strippers. I can personally attest to it having visited all of them in the last few months. I could show up at any of them at random and find a high mileage 8+ stripper no problem. And even at the Dream On Saloon, a known local dive club, I know of two 8+ hotties that work there. But to your point what you don't get in Portland are the huge gentlemen's clubs. But honestly I don't mind that. It's also more of a city for local mongering rather than for tourists. You kind of have to hop around a little from club to club to know the "hot" ones. Also a lot of the action/extras are done OTC where you have to establish trust with a stripper before you meet her OTC. You can't just walk into a club and get ITC extras as easily as some clubs in Phoenix and San Francisco.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    My $.02 anout Phoenix is there are a handful of clubs that you can have a lot of fun with $10 table dances, get to know the girl and find out how things progress from there. Many times I’ve been impressed what is negotiable without even bringing up the topic of sexual favors for exchange of money. Of course it’s also fun to do the LDK rodeo. It’s when you find an attractive stripper who’s proud of her skills and she jumps on trying to grind you to completion, and the PL tries to hold out an cumming in his pants as long as he can. The guy who lasts the shortest amount of songs has to buy the round of table dances for the group. It’s why I like flying solo, because I’ve always lost in Strip Club rodeos.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Meat72 I agree about Phoenix and great table dance options. Albuquerque has them too. And LMAO Strip Club rodeo. YEE-HAW!!!
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Haha LDK rodeo, that's what I played this weekend in Vegas.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    COI - gals are mostly hot babes from LA and anything goes in a few of them and most of the rooms have doors and sectional couches so you can imagine if you get the right gal... Cocktail waitresses are the most annoying Ive ever been around tho. Wanna drink? Wanna drink? Damn bitch I just ordered one and took all of three sips why you all up on me again?
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^Except I had no one to compete against so it didn't matter how long I lasted. I generally try to get my money's worth, so if it's a 30 minute VIP, I cum at around minute 26. If it's an hour, it'll happen at around minute 53. I'm pretty damn good at holding off. Although I did have to have my snowbunny in the hour session slow down a bit a few times. She had my motor revving in the red for the last 25 minutes straight.
  • Pduh
    6 years ago
    Sir lap dancea lot what sports do u know in Sacramento/Rancho?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Pduh I used to go to DejaVu and Gold Club Centerfolds in Rancho and Club Fantasy in Sacramento. It's been a while since then but I had better times at the Rancho clubs.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    Phoenix sucks, but not in a good way. i would not have said that 3 years ago. Same girls at BSC and HL.
  • crotchrocket
    6 years ago
    @Sirlapdancealot, based on my own experience, I'd say finding a "high mileage" stripper in Portland is way more difficulty these days than a few years ago, and it's far more likely to run into gps girls. Of course "high mileage is a subjective term also. I don't know Phoenix, but from what I've read prices for laps are lower there. While a few places in Portland still offer dances at $20, most have gone to $40 or 3 for $100. Seattle clubs suck, but extras are way easier to find in Seattle than in Portland clubs.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Juice you could barely afford a trip halfway across North Carolina so what the duck are you doing asking about west cost clubs? What you should focus on are your trips to Detroit and Miami. They have far better clubs than anything out west. Nevertheless. If I had to chose a west coast city for strip clubs id pick Phoenix or Dallas (assuming that Dallas is west enough). I think east St. Louis has good extras clubs but I’ve not been there. LA/COI can also be good. Portland is fair but it’s very expensive to travel there and not worth it. One plus for Portland though is legal weed so you can easily club high. Avoid San Fran at all costs. You would enjoy Vegas but the costs are insane. You’d be lucky to afford the cover charge and a four Loko at most Vegas clubs.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @crotchrocket I've been on a good run regarding finding high mileage strippers in Portland lately. It's been easier than ever. In the last year, it wasn't an issue with the first strippers I tried at DV8, Rose City Strip, Sunset Strip, Shimmers, Club Skinn, SinRock, Tommy's Too, and PlayPen (now closed). My only "bust" in terms of LDK and mileage was surprisingly at the Dream On Saloon. And although usually $40/1 or $100/3 is quoted, I've successfully negotiated them down to $25/1 at future visits. I agree though that Portland is not an ITC extras town. I do know it happens in even the booths with cameras and strippers will hide it from view. Also yeah Phoenix has better rates and even cheap table dance options but honestly mileage is no better. Also my ATF DS dances in Seattle at times and yes to confirm the clubs suck worse than Portland but also extras ITC are easier. I still love/recommend Portland (relatively speaking) because of the mileage and ease of finding a hot stripper. It's still the best west coast city for that.
  • nofuglies
    6 years ago
    I'm confused about what you consider "mileage". You say Portland isn't an ITC extras town (which I completely concur with), yet you keep talking about mileage. Mileage is what you get in Seattle. You may have to be patient in finding "hotness", but it's out there for the taking.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @nofuglies I consider mileage and extras as two separate things. For example yesterday my backup CF gave me great mileage by giving me an OTP BJ. She had her mouth OTP around my dickhead an was squeezing her lips and swirling her tongue on it while also she stroked my balls OTP. Also when grinding me she sets her pussy lips directly OTP on my hard cock and then she lets me control everything. I can literally spread her ass cheeks and poke my dickhead into her pussy lips any way that I want. This is high mileage to me. I have had many lap dances in many cities and this is an example of high mileage. If it was an actual BJ or fucking her pussy with my dick out it would be considered extra. Because Portland booths and private areas are mostly monitored with cameras, it is hard to get an ITC extra. The strippers that offer extras have to be VERY discreet to do it ITC without getting caught or they offer OTC services like my ATF DS and other faves do. I think this is why mileage (as I define it) here is so easy. It's the one thing the strippers can still get away with without getting into trouble. And my only issue and reason I called Seattle only "decent" is that for the size of the city the number of clubs and hot strippers pales in comparison to Portland. If it simply had more clubs it would be a highly recommended monger city.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion