tuscl

The Juice System

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Here’s how it works.

A cutie takes the stage. Blond, adorable B cups, good attitude. I break from talking to Juice and go tip her. I give her $3. Nothing out of the ordinary. I have to leave early so a couple of lap dances is all I want.

Then Juice goes up to tip her. I think yeah, right, Juice can never compete against John Smith. So I call to Juice as he walks up to the stage and tell him that I tipped her $3 so he’s gonna have to top that if he wants her. Juice mumbles something about how he can’t compete against that kind of shit.

The girl approaches the big guy. He holds out a single dollar. That’s right. One measly dollar. I feel sorry for Juice because I know she’s gonna chose me.

But I cant believe what she does for that dollar. She immediately wraps her legs around Juice and starts doing ducking motions with her body. Juice is all the fuck over her. The treatment he gets is better than a lot of lap dances. For a single dollar she spends 2-3 minutes with him.

After her stage set is over she walks around the room to thank those who tipped her. She saves Juice for last, and thirty seconds later he’s holding her hand and leading her off to the the lap dance room. I’m left sitting in my seat searching desperately for a redhead to ease the pain. But there was no redhead to be found.

I have no ducking idea how he does it. But it’s not his money. For some reason this girl was all over him. I’m sure she made him completely forget all about Jackie.

24 comments

• ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    That's easy, JS. They had a history together. She was juice's first cousin from West Virginia..... ;-)
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Assuming that wasn’t his sister, Juice is da mane.

You gotta admit, since I’ve met you both, Juice has an innocence about him. You never know that stripper may be thinking “I’m gonna take this young fellow back for some dances and I bet he’ll have the time of his life,” where looking at you, or me, or some other older guys here, she’s thinking “this old pro is gonna try to get me to give him a BJ or he’s gonna try to get me to meet him outside the club, and I just don’t feel like dealing with that tonight.”
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol I really do love reading shit like this... over time you guys will continue to see things like this from me....even go Vikings and GACA can testify that I seem to get better mileage than most

For years I’ve written reviews from clubs others just can’t believe the shit I’m pulling off... hell im going to be honest even I don’t understand this....

Hell the next night with Vikings I had a dancer sucking my cock during the no touch normal dances lol

Shalynne never has seen me inside a strip club and seen how I am with hoes.... his only seen me with civilian ladies at Applebee...lol
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I have been told by many others that I do have this innocence about me...
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Hell later the next night Vikings can tell you how I was making out with a blond in the front room lol

GACA saw something similar to that in Charlotte the night before

I can’t wait to meet more of you to have more memories and laughs....

Hell maybe it’s my baby blue eyes
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    And yes John she was amazing... you got me the room I could touch... I was kissing on every inch of her body...breast feed like crazy and sh did some light stick shifting... I’m looking forward to seeing her again... very beautiful and an amazing attitude
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    This is the shit that The System can’t quantify.

Whether it’s Juice’s innocence - his blue eyes - or his use of phonics - it all works to attract strippers like flies on shit!

I respect The System - and I respect Juice’s innate ability to attract loose women too!
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    All he has to as he hands her that dollar is whisper "I'm juicebox69" and she instantly goes into a bout of uncontrollable lust. No measly $3 tip can compete with Juice's fame among the ladies.
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    Juice has the Kavorka
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    He's got juice
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Most ladies do call me charming
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    When the juice gets loose, ya betta hide yo hos!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Txtty you are ridiculous, why don’t you get your teeth fixed than maybe someone might understand you
    BTW pussy poseur
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    juicebox69, you really need to try going to the strip club with nothing but Monopoly money. See if you can work that system with a "$1 tip"!

Any bets regarding juicebox69's ability to get a brilliant dance with nothing but Monopoly money?
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Of it is working, don't change it
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lmfao I got swagger
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    At the end of the night I was honestly deep French kissing a dancer in the vip
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I will also confess that when I was in my twenties it wasn’t like that for me.... would think it would have been seeing I was younger and more attractive..way more in shape as well....but nope I got sucky action

This weird fenominon started in my thirty and has been picking up momintim as I get closer to forty

Again even I’m confused on what’s actually going on lol

Nevertheless I’m getting a biscuit and sopping this shit up
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Juice, I’m
    Proud of you mane!
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO thanks man
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Juice, quick question. Do you use one computer to post comments from all your troll accounts (johnsmith, etc) or do you use your computer for juicebox69 and your phone for johnsmith69? I would think logging in and out of different accounts from a computer would be tiring.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion