tuscl

Sounds Like Urban Is Toast

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Michigan fans are excited!?!?

9 comments

• JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Sex scadell ?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    What is the latest news?
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Hell, we'll hire him before MSU does....
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    We had a previous discussion a few days back, of course since then there have been a few twist and turns, not the least interesting being that the woman's attorney came out and stated he had advised her against going public concerning Urban since she had only directly communicated with his wife.

It is also rather funny that the largest majority of the writers calling for his head are in fact ( no surprise) based in Michigan.

The Big Ten east is loaded this year with four good teams and probably two of the better QB's in the nation.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I am not an Ohio State fan nor a Michigan fan, or even B10 for that matter. Regardless, what is this woman thinking because it appears she’s been trying to derail not only her husband (that part may certainly be justified) but Urban as well.

Is it just me or does an employeed ex-husband especially at that level earn her a lot more alimony that he’s going to now, unemployed and virtually unhireable for the time being???
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Thanks to Matt, Charlie, and Harvey basically it's open season on anyone with a penis---justifiable or not.

I would think the husband is pretty much done as a college coach at this point although his attorney now is claiming the bruises on her arms came from him grabbing her when she was trying to assault him--meanwhile of course OSU who was picked to finish to win the Big Ten and probably finish the year in the playoff picture is in turmoil ( with a new young QB no less)

So what we have now is a matter between spouses that has turned into a giant cluster he said she said that even her attorney didn't want her to start.

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    Hmmm either she’s indeed batshit crazy or the media has once again gotten a hold of some tidbits and went to town.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I think she's hot.
  • clubdude
    6 years ago
    ATACdawg We (MSU) don't need him, after our victory this year we'll be tied (3-3)! I also agree with flagooner.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion