Paradise

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
Sunday, August 5, 2018 7:37 PM
I am here in paradise!

23 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Have a great time! (but don't get shitty drunk...)
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Who's your first chica? We all want to hear about it :-)
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    any girl is fine as long as it is not my favorita. and not miss Kitty.
  • Wanabefrank
    6 years ago
    Glad you made it! Hope you have a fantastic time. Good luck with the coffee.
  • nemesisk7
    6 years ago
    Paradise is not in the states I can tell you that
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Pace yourself - you have a lot of pussy to slay!
  • bigroy
    6 years ago
    Enjoy brother!!!
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Do any of you think that Countryman is going to take time out to reply to any of your posts? LOL! :-)
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Well, it is 6am right now in TJ. He will reply. He's been talking about this trip for two months.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Just heard from Countryman -- it turns out, Paradise is the name of the tranny he's currently banging
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Well, at least he’s not banging a goat named Wilbur like SJG does.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I've had 3 already 2 honk kong and one street first honk kong bbbjcimws
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Never did understand name of first sg was mariah by hotel iza and and 2 hk girl young absolute gorgeous with long raven hair! Said her name was lady lol
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I meant never understood name of first hk girl
  • l00ber
    6 years ago
    Remember to negotiate down. Don't ruin things for the rest of us mongers.
  • msgustaf
    6 years ago
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Maria is my lovely 19 SG spinner with big titts, she says you were so generous with her. She'll fly home next monday. Her first 2 months in TJ was great, she said.
  • Pduh
    6 years ago
    Countryman is it as good as people talk it up to be? How much u spending per girl of u don’t mind me asking
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Honestly its better! There are no words to describe how awesome it is! It will permanetely ruin you for us clubs! I have paid 80 200 2 hours 100 120 because this one let me take pic! And 100! No deadfish all got into it there are so many choices makes you wish you had 2 dicks lol! Pduh go if your in california please do yourself a favor and go!
  • nemesisk7
    6 years ago
    See my review from 2013 ! ^^
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    That's great for you, man. I only wish I could be satisfied with cheap mexican hookers like you. Although the gorgeous, model quality civilian hotties that I date are FWB, not P4P, I still have to take them to nice restaurants, hotels, shopping, etc. and that shit gets expensive, let me tell you.
  • nemesisk7
    6 years ago
    Tell us how great Mexico is !
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Countryman, are you approaching girls, or are they approaching you? Sounds like it must be instant FS? Whatever you want. For me there would be a getting to know each other time, and a makeout session, then as much time together as possible as I will be seeing her regularly. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion