Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Paradise

Countryman5434

I entered the dragon and was never the same

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I am here in paradise!

Replies (23)Latest

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Have a great time!

(but don't get shitty drunk...)

Profile picture for TJ Lee
TJ Lee
•

Who's your first chica? We all want to hear about it :-)

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

any girl is fine as long as it is not my favorita.

and not miss Kitty.

Profile picture for Wanabefrank
Wanabefrank
•

Glad you made it! Hope you have a fantastic time. Good luck with the coffee.

Profile picture for nemesisk7
nemesisk7
•

Paradise is not in the states I can tell you that

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Pace yourself - you have a lot of pussy to slay!

Profile picture for bigroy
bigroy
•

Enjoy brother!!!

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Do any of you think that Countryman is going to take time out to reply to any of your posts?

LOL! :-)

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Well, it is 6am right now in TJ. He will reply. He's been talking about this trip for two months.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Just heard from Countryman -- it turns out, Paradise is the name of the tranny he's currently banging

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Well, at least he’s not banging a goat named Wilbur like SJG does.

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

I've had 3 already 2 honk kong and one street first honk kong bbbjcimws

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

Never did understand name of first sg was mariah by hotel iza and and 2 hk girl young absolute gorgeous with long raven hair! Said her name was lady lol

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

I meant never understood name of first hk girl

Profile picture for l00ber
l00ber
•

Remember to negotiate down. Don't ruin things for the rest of us mongers.

Profile picture for msgustaf
msgustaf
•
Profile picture for TJ Lee
TJ Lee
•

Maria is my lovely 19 SG spinner with big titts, she says you were so generous with her. She'll fly home next monday. Her first 2 months in TJ was great, she said.

Profile picture for Pduh
Pduh
•

Countryman is it as good as people talk it up to be? How much u spending per girl of u don’t mind me asking

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

Honestly its better! There are no words to describe how awesome it is! It will permanetely ruin you for us clubs! I have paid 80 200 2 hours 100 120 because this one let me take pic! And 100! No deadfish all got into it there are so many choices makes you wish you had 2 dicks lol! Pduh go if your in california please do yourself a favor and go!

Profile picture for nemesisk7
nemesisk7
•

See my review from 2013 ! ^^

Profile picture for two_bits
two_bits
•

That's great for you, man. I only wish I could be satisfied with cheap mexican hookers like you. Although the gorgeous, model quality civilian hotties that I date are FWB, not P4P, I still have to take them to nice restaurants, hotels, shopping, etc. and that shit gets expensive, let me tell you.

Profile picture for nemesisk7
nemesisk7
•

Tell us how great Mexico is !

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Countryman, are you approaching girls, or are they approaching you?

Sounds like it must be instant FS?

Whatever you want.

For me there would be a getting to know each other time, and a makeout session, then as much time together as possible as I will be seeing her regularly.

SJG

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement