Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Most $$$@ a club in one nite

steeldog65

I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Juice's 2k in a weekend made me think about the mos II have spent in one nite and wondered about others. For me it was $14k in one clubnin one nite but it was in the 90's for business and I wrote it off. Without doubt the wildest night of my life. Limo, steak and lobster, naked women, multiple partners.

Replies (20)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

$14K? How many were in your party under the same tab?

How did companies allow this - I assume they were able to ride-off those expenses?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

The most I've spent is about $900 in one visit

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

I spent $800 one night and it was absolutely fantastic. I spent $1200 on another night after that. The first $500 spent was a waste. The latter $700 spent was far from a waste.

To a certain degree, amount of $$$ spent ≠ amount of fun achieved.

Profile picture for s275ironman
s275ironman
•

The most I remember spending in one night is about $400

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

How about I paid $15 cover, bought 2 drinks for $20 and got laid for free back at my hotel instead of bragging about how much money I spent.

Profile picture for steeldog65
steeldog65
•

6 of us and it all was written off by the company. My personal high is 1300 but I have had amazing times for under a 100 as well.

Profile picture for lotsoffun201
lotsoffun201
•

Personal best is about $2000 but it included 2 clubs for me and my wife (at the time) PLUS OTC for both of us. That was one crazy night that will live in infamy.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I've done $6000 a nite a few times in vegas before i got wise. (and $2000 many times.)

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

it was fun... butt stupid.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Up until this trip it was $600 but know my one Club one night record is $1,100 and that was a shift from eight pm to three am.

I find it impossible to spend more. You'd have to club a full shift on day's and nights to hit $2,000 for one person in my opinion without being waistfull

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^i thought the goal was to be wasteful !

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

To me waistfull is rain making and buy the everyone in the house a drink lol

Dances and extras are of value

I guess it's perspective

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

To me waistfull is rain making and buy the everyone in the house a drink lol

Dances and extras are of value

I guess it's perspective

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Let's just say it's more than I care to admit. Not $14k though.

Profile picture for JackAstor
JackAstor
•

How much we remember spending the he nights we remember being in a club or the nights when we woke up the next morning on the hotel floor ,still dressed, and realizing we pissed in our pants.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I have spent $2K per night in some New York clubs. But that was before I learned what I’m doing. Now I rarely spend more than $500.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

$500 in my opinion is a sweet spot

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

heck juice... I would say $50 is a sweet spot.

Profile picture for dr_lee
dr_lee
•

Probably around $2000

Profile picture for two_bits
two_bits
•

What you have to remember about me is if I want to spend $2,000+ on any given night, it's no problem, even though it is usually a little less. Yes, there are a few girls that absolutely rate my spending it, but the vast majority do not. Keep in mind that I have my pick of gorgeous women IRL, date (FWB, not P4P) model quality civie hotties, and get all of the OTC I could ever want. So unlike a lot of the guys here infatuated with cheap Tijuana whores, I'm fairly particular, and very picky about who I see, and have sexual relations with.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement