tuscl

Most $$$@ a club in one nite

steeldog65
I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold
Juice's 2k in a weekend made me think about the mos II have spent in one nite and wondered about others. For me it was $14k in one clubnin one nite but it was in the 90's for business and I wrote it off. Without doubt the wildest night of my life. Limo, steak and lobster, naked women, multiple partners.

20 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    $14K? How many were in your party under the same tab?

How did companies allow this - I assume they were able to ride-off those expenses?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The most I've spent is about $900 in one visit
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I spent $800 one night and it was absolutely fantastic. I spent $1200 on another night after that. The first $500 spent was a waste. The latter $700 spent was far from a waste.

To a certain degree, amount of $$$ spent ≠ amount of fun achieved.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    The most I remember spending in one night is about $400
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    How about I paid $15 cover, bought 2 drinks for $20 and got laid for free back at my hotel instead of bragging about how much money I spent.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    6 of us and it all was written off by the company. My personal high is 1300 but I have had amazing times for under a 100 as well.
  • lotsoffun201
    6 years ago
    Personal best is about $2000 but it included 2 clubs for me and my wife (at the time) PLUS OTC for both of us. That was one crazy night that will live in infamy.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I've done $6000 a nite a few times in vegas before i got wise. (and $2000 many times.)
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    it was fun... butt stupid.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Up until this trip it was $600 but know my one Club one night record is $1,100 and that was a shift from eight pm to three am.

I find it impossible to spend more. You'd have to club a full shift on day's and nights to hit $2,000 for one person in my opinion without being waistfull
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^i thought the goal was to be wasteful !
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    To me waistfull is rain making and buy the everyone in the house a drink lol

Dances and extras are of value

I guess it's perspective
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    To me waistfull is rain making and buy the everyone in the house a drink lol

Dances and extras are of value

I guess it's perspective
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Let's just say it's more than I care to admit. Not $14k though.
  • JackAstor
    6 years ago
    How much we remember spending the he nights we remember being in a club or the nights when we woke up the next morning on the hotel floor ,still dressed, and realizing we pissed in our pants.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I have spent $2K per night in some New York clubs. But that was before I learned what I’m doing. Now I rarely spend more than $500.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    $500 in my opinion is a sweet spot
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    heck juice... I would say $50 is a sweet spot.
  • dr_lee
    6 years ago
    Probably around $2000
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    What you have to remember about me is if I want to spend $2,000+ on any given night, it's no problem, even though it is usually a little less. Yes, there are a few girls that absolutely rate my spending it, but the vast majority do not. Keep in mind that I have my pick of gorgeous women IRL, date (FWB, not P4P) model quality civie hotties, and get all of the OTC I could ever want. So unlike a lot of the guys here infatuated with cheap Tijuana whores, I'm fairly particular, and very picky about who I see, and have sexual relations with.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion