Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Finally !!!

Newtothislife

California

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Girl B called me today letting me know that she is down for whatever i want. This is after the fiasco we had last nite at the club. Sigh. Girl A in her jelouse rage and possesive ways again. Girl C got coked out and drunk and started a fight with girl A. Girl C was trying to defend girl B's honor and called out girl A on her bullshit and manipulate ways. Made a huge scene. Girl B and C are not friends with A anymore. Girl B took it apon herself to contact me and be direct. No more games. No more club. Straight to adult business. Sex. Yes it was a month of drama, but totally worth it. I got the one i wanted. Ill keep u all posted.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for PaulDrake
PaulDrake
•

Thanks for offering to keep us posted. I think I speak for most everyone here when I say you really don't have to do that in fact we would probably prefer it if you didn't...

Profile picture for Newtothislife
Newtothislife
•

Noted. Im still going to post.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Then girl z left his ass after Girl y fucked him

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Yeah... like we'd all been waiting with baited breath.

Profile picture for racejeff
racejeff
•

Was there a program published so we know what is being talked about? If this were a review I would reject for lack of clarity.

I don't care if you post, might be interesting if enough detail to understand girls A.... Z

Profile picture for Newtothislife
Newtothislife
•

Go my posts. You will see the timline.

Profile picture for max_starr
max_starr
•

Sounds like a typical bunch of strippers....enjoy that B girl while it lasts....

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

You’re a fucking drama queen and just plain boring.

Profile picture for racejeff
racejeff
•

drama queen that helps explain. No other discussion on 1st 2 pages and he wants us to go find his BS. I'm going to do something productive like unpublished reviews.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

IF you're gonna troll, this is how you do it, make up a tedious and annoying character, come up with a vapid story that you keep progressing, and then just hook guys in who can't figure out what's up.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement