tuscl

Finally !!!

Newtothislife
California
Friday, August 3, 2018 3:37 PM
Girl B called me today letting me know that she is down for whatever i want. This is after the fiasco we had last nite at the club. Sigh. Girl A in her jelouse rage and possesive ways again. Girl C got coked out and drunk and started a fight with girl A. Girl C was trying to defend girl B's honor and called out girl A on her bullshit and manipulate ways. Made a huge scene. Girl B and C are not friends with A anymore. Girl B took it apon herself to contact me and be direct. No more games. No more club. Straight to adult business. Sex. Yes it was a month of drama, but totally worth it. I got the one i wanted. Ill keep u all posted.

10 comments

• PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Thanks for offering to keep us posted. I think I speak for most everyone here when I say you really don't have to do that in fact we would probably prefer it if you didn't...
  • Newtothislife
    6 years ago
    Noted. Im still going to post.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Then girl z left his ass after Girl y fucked him
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Yeah... like we'd all been waiting with baited breath.
  • racejeff
    6 years ago
    Was there a program published so we know what is being talked about? If this were a review I would reject for lack of clarity. I don't care if you post, might be interesting if enough detail to understand girls A.... Z
  • Newtothislife
    6 years ago
    Go my posts. You will see the timline.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    Sounds like a typical bunch of strippers....enjoy that B girl while it lasts....
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    You’re a fucking drama queen and just plain boring.
  • racejeff
    6 years ago
    drama queen that helps explain. No other discussion on 1st 2 pages and he wants us to go find his BS. I'm going to do something productive like unpublished reviews.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    IF you're gonna troll, this is how you do it, make up a tedious and annoying character, come up with a vapid story that you keep progressing, and then just hook guys in who can't figure out what's up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion