tuscl

She left her purse in my car

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Or more specifically, I drove off with her purse still in my car, unbeknownst to me.

The situation was a little messed up. We had an extended OTC session at a motel and at the end, she fell asleep in my arms. After it became clear that waking her up would take some work, I extricated myself from under her head and leg, left the money and then left the motel. I figured she would have no trouble finding another ride when she work up, especially since she had the money.

But this morning, when I got into the car to head to the office, I found her purse in my backseat. Worse, it contains her phone and her state ID, among other assorted odds and ends.

So what should I do? I could bring it to the address on her ID, but she may no longer live there and, even if she does, I could cause other drama if there are other people living there. Or I could wait until later and give it to the night manager at the club, who knows the score and practically walked her out to my car last night.

Thoughts?

18 comments

• GeneraI
    6 years ago
    Call the name mom on the phone, tell her how u know her and she'll get you in touch with her. DO NOT call the number under Daddy, that dials Juice.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I would just wait and return it to the club, if I were you I’d make every effort to return it specifically to her. Like walk into the club and see if she’s working before you drag the purse in.

Tell her you’re so sorry that happened but you had no way of contacting her since her phone was in her purse. I’m guessing she had no intentions of leaving her purse in your car just forgot it on the way to the hotel. Strippers usually can’t go 3 minutes without there phones.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Yeah I'd drop it off at the club and be sure that I left it with someone responsible if a responsible club employee actually exists. :D
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    ^ Good idea shailynn. Honestly, the original plan was for me to bring her back to the club after, which I'm sure is why she left the purse in the car. I only bagged out once she was clearly down for the count.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Thanks OSU.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    If you have her phone and it isn’t locked look at her call history and you should be able to figure out from there who she speaks with regularly, don’t need to make a big deal just say you found a purse outside someplace, and are trying to return it, if it’s locked just answer a call or two chances are she has a friend that knows what she does, and just say you found the phone and she’ll get in touch with you fairly quickly. I would not leave it with anyone at the club, unless there was no other way.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    General LMFAO OMG

Rick step one loot it

Step two sell the information to as many shady people as possible

Step three ship it UPS or FedX to her address with a note saying gotchas bitch
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO OK serious response

If the club knows what's up just leave it with the manager

Just don't leave it with the bathroom troll :)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ But juices idea is more in keeping with your personality lol.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    LOL Juice. Unfortunately there isn't much to loot. The most valuable items are $9 in rolled up singles and a beatup phone that is probably pre-paid. Guess I'm not going to get rich if I follow that idea. ;)

I think I'm going to leave it with the night manager. Like I said before, he knows the score and he's a rare decent breed among these scum bags, which is why many of the same girls stay with him for so long.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    She might still be down at the lobby at the motel telling anyone who will listen about this motherfucker she stayed with last night who took off with her purse, so you could try finding her there.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ that’s a good point. She could be sitting on the bench outside the hotel right now. She probably couldn’t call her baby daddy or her parents. Does anyone actually know their friends/families phone numbers these days? I mean I don’t even have my parents cell phone number memorized!
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    ppwh, I thought about that myself, but I sincerely doubt it. Given what she was there for, I'm sure she wasn't looking to draw any attention to herself. Also, if she had gone to the lobby, which would have happened by now, I'm sure I would have received a call from the motel. She had cash in her pocket and her purse did not contain much in the way of valuables besides her phone. My guess is that she found a pay phone and called someone or just walked back to the club, which is not too far away.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Ya, first trip would be back to the hotel ... er, motel, to see if she's still there. Otherwise, if she had valuables in the purse, I would perhaps drop off ONLY the cell phone to the strip club manager, and hang onto the purse until she calls to arrange to get the purse back -- you can send her a text on the phone "hanging onto your purse to keep it safe, call me to return. love rick". Since there's no valuables, I suppose no harm in dropping off the whole purse.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Or if she slept all night, which is possible given how zonked she was (she had a lot to drink), she may have camped out in the room until the club opened for day shift and then started walking. Or she could have asked the motel desk clerk to call her a cab. Like I said, I left her with the agreed upon cash, so she could pay for food, rides, etc.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Legit mistake. Drop it off at the club.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Sounds like that bitch has my phone Rick LMFAO
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’d go back to the hotel first. If she was very drunk - and she passed out - parts of the evening may be blurry to her.

She may not know what happened. So she could be in a panic about a lost/stolen purse?

If you paid for the room - you could check to see if you got a receipt in your email. If you have the email receipt - she’s out of the room. However, for otc - it’s best to leave no electronic paper trail.

Hopefully the club opens at noon - so you can return her purse - so it doesn’t linger on your mind.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion