tuscl

I hate my new fav's stage name - should I demand she change it?

two_bits
If there was a problem Yo, I'll solve it, Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it, nice spice baby, nice spice baby
Wednesday, August 1, 2018 6:23 PM
I have a new fav that scores high marks on looks and personality, but she chose a low-rent ghetto sounding stage name, and that doesn't fit with my image in the club. I'm thinking of telling her if she wants to keep getting my money (and my 64 year dick) she needs to change it to something classy. Thoughts?

26 comments

• RTP
    6 years ago
    You care about her stage name? What the F is wrong with you? You clearly think you own her and are too attached. I would not tell her to change it.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Um... are you joking? Offer to pay her to change her stage name. If she doesn't want to, let her keep her "ghetto" name, and you can keep her money. I've never heard of a custo being this bent out of shape over a girl's name.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    You can keep your* money.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    You guys are arguing with one of the zillion trolls that have recently invaded. But anyway, I only get dances from strippers who have the name of a car
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Lol! Angry much?
  • Jigman
    6 years ago
    What’s the stage name?
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    I suggest starting some 3-way kissing with another girl, let's call her Girl B, and tell Lowrentia if she wants to stay Girl A, she can change her name back to Diamond or otherwise she can Girl C her way out of your wallet Or a car name would be cool, too like EcoSport or a bike like Softail
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    With the amount of extra trolling here recently I hate replying to this as a serious question but... I personally can be a little weird about stage names. I find it messes with the fantasy a little when a dancer has a wrong sounding name (white girl named ebony is a real example) or names that aren't real people names (bubbles, sparkles, safari, starlight, etc).
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    @PaulDrake - finally, someone gets it. She a petite blonde spinner, but she's using a stage name that befits a big booty black ho in those ghetto dumps Papi Chulo hangs out in. I just want her to go by something more appropriate, something, you know, fresher, classier and whiter. Is that too much to ask?
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    I'm curious too! What exactly is her new stage name that kills your vibe? I have to assume it is something like 1. uranus 2. sac-see 3. trump @Subraman - so you only get dances from 3 dancers? Porche, Lexus, Ferrari I like flower theme - jasmine, rose, lily, esparenza, holly
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    roger: don't forget mercedes. And I'm pretty sure I've run into a kia
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    fair enough - Five qualifies as "sufficient variety". And there is a Porche in every club.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    My CF's name is Ford Fusion.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    My guess is your girls name is Konisegg Agera that’s another super car. It’s more expensive than a Bugatti Veyron.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    This troll reminds me of the great Trucidos - It’s a funny premise - as some stripper names are way over the edge.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    "My image in the club"? How would her name convince people that you're not an ignorant douche bag?
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    "My image in the club"? How would her name convince people that you're not an ignorant douche bag?
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    Stage names can be so weird. We all probably know 2 or 3 black girls named China. My favorite was a blonde named Raven. I’ve known 2 different Uniques, fortunately not in the same club. Anyway a strange name is no reason to deny yourself the pleasure of her apparently pleasing company. Grow up, Mister. I hope you’re not taking the ghetto princess out to high society gatherings.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    You're an idiot, Trucidos.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Subraman said "But anyway, I only get dances from strippers who have the name of a car" I hope you enjoy your next dance with 'Probe'...
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Personally I’d be more interested if she gave blowjobs over what the fuck her stage name is.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Subraman said "But anyway, I only get dances from strippers who have the name of a car" "Trabant"? I hear that those ex-East German girls are DTF!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’d draw the line if a fave changed her name to Fahrvergnugen. Although I rarely call dancers by name.
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    VW has had many great names. How about GTI, Golf, Beetle, or Bus?? Don’t think Volkswagen will inspire many stripper names. If my girl changed her name to Fahrvergnugen, I’d start calling her Noogie.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    What not a fan of strippers named Tiguan? Toureg would be good - as it would sound like Too-rag - lol!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Is your CF's name George or Bruno?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion