tuscl

Let me make something CLEAR

Officialmrsfancyy
I Travel State To State
Saturday, July 28, 2018 11:39 AM
Every single woman on here that is a Dancer is trying to make some money regardless of what city or state you are in do not come on my page or my discussion saying anything about me posting something that someone else already posted at the end of the day every woman is on here trying to accomplish something and that's to get money so if you do not like what I post don't comment. And I am saying this in the nicest way possible

31 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    This is not stripper web,, this site is mostly guys with a few dancers, you're in the wrong place, if you come here with a chip on your shoulder as big as you seem to have.
  • Officialmrsfancyy
    6 years ago
    Like I said if anyone has a problem with me commenting or making a discussion about any strip clubs in any states don't comment don't say anything it's a lot of people on here that's commenting about strip clubs women that that dancers at that so therefore I know what I'm talking about
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    Sorry you don’t like blunt language, but if you try to sugar coat it, it’s leaving gaps large enough for MackTruck to drive a shit truck thru. Listen I've got gals that work in some of the better clubs, I see them often OTC just FWBs no P4P, I go in their club 2 or three times a month at most and never spend any coin on them over 3-4 hours, but she’ll stay there with me as long as I’m there, because I give them want they really want - 64 year old dick! (Not a misogynist just being real motherfuckers.)
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Twentyfive, I think she's talking about her prior thread here, where Papi Chulo questioned why she posted the same thread almost word for word as another thread posted by Cordova5. I was wondering the same thing actually, to be honest. To the OP, no one has a problem with any thread post trying to get info. But it looks odd when you post the exact same thread, using the same words/phrases as a different user. I was curious why, and looks like Papi Chulo was also judging by his question.
  • Officialmrsfancyy
    6 years ago
    @TFP I seen it after I posted this and there was no way to delete it. A dancer actually posted this on another website and by me going to Chicago Monday I figured I had to repost it because I don't know any clubs in Chicago so as I mentioned before it was not my intentions to repost someone else's discussion but if it's odd to find out that a dancer wants to know as well as any other dancer what are some good clubs in Chicago then I guess it's odd.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    Posting using the same words/phrases as a different user is a chump's move.
  • Officialmrsfancyy
    6 years ago
    It's actually not word from word. Once again it's not the same post I got from this site. I was told to check this out as far as looking for clubs. But there's no need to keep explaining to anyone especially if you can't read what I said. So deal with it && move on. Now on my last topic what's some good clubs in Chicago or IL period ??
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Since this is a site primarily for customers, when I saw the first Chicago topic posted by Cordova5, I assumed he was a customer looking for a good club to get some decent mileage in. Not a dancer like you. Once again, since this is a site with primarily customers and few dancers you probably won't get the info you're looking for here unfortunately.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    officialmrsfancyy, do you know what the punctuation called a “period” is? I would suggest using them more often in your rants. They’ll make a lot more sense that way.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Forget periods ... I almost think her ISP is charging her by the comma
  • Officialmrsfancyy
    6 years ago
    CHILL PEOPLE I SEE YOU GUYS LOVE TO KEEP GOING ON.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    You don't know the half of it, sister
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I warned her but she doesn’t want to take yes for an answer.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Hahaha fuck you jackie
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    This is donkey dicks and horse shits
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    This is donkey dicks and horse shits
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Looks like Officialmrsfancyy shit the bed on this one
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    I will shit on your head Officialmrsfancyy
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Attempting to read the OP’s post made my eyes bleed. And what’s with the “don’t make irrelevant posts on *my* threads” attitude? Fuck the fuck off other that shit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion