tuscl

For those of you that go to the Hip Hugger.. (Dress code Question)

Etanyaca
Indiana
What's appropriate to wear over here at Kokomo? I've never been but I saw somewhere that the dress code is casual. How casual is casual?

18 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    I never gave much thought to what I wear to the SC. This is a great idea for a discussion topic.
  • Etanyaca
    6 years ago
    There's a lot of conflicting info online saying some strippers are into casual sweatpants while others are creeped out. Sooo I figured i'd specifically ask about this club attitude on it lol
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    WTF. @founder should bounce your ass from here. You double posted reviews for Hiphugger and now you admit you haven't been there.

You, sir, are a foreskin.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Dressing nice really impresses girls.

SJG
  • Etanyaca
    6 years ago
    Well I share this account with a relative who's a bit more experienced that made the review, but now is in military training so can't message him for a couple weeks, otherwise I'd just ask him now. About to go myself in a few days but this question just came up in my mind.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Never been to HH - if you wanna wear sweatpants then wear them - I don't think wearing sweats is enough for girls to not wanna take your $$$ in strip-clubs - if you're having a hard-time getting approached then ask a dancer(s) for some dances and once they see you spending it should be easy from there - I'd take a back-up pair of pants just in case the doorman gives you shit - some clubs have dress-codes and even then it is sometimes just selectively enforced.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Wear your assless chaps bet you get SJGs attention.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I went to the hugger back in 2001. Back then it was a lap dance factory. Just a big open room with with a bunch of armless chairs and low top tables. The girls would just climb aboard and ride you CG. Basketball shorts and a t-shirt was acceptable.

BTW, if your story is true don't be such a cheap fuck. Either don't cheat out @founder from the measly VIP fee or don't cheat the rest of us by not writing your own fucking reviews.

It takes a lot for me to call someone cheap.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'm one of the nicest guys on here, but shit like that pisses me off.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ lighten up Francis

Someone needs a lap-dance
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL, I just used the Lighten up Francis line on my son about a half hour ago.
  • MrDeuce
    6 years ago
    With extremely rare exceptions, I wear either sweatpants or soft shorts on every strip club visit. On my dozen or so visits to Hip Hugger I've always dressed like that. If it affects the dancers' opinions of me, it doesn't show and I don't care -- I'm not there for their pleasure!

When I go to an extras factory like Club Rio in Indy or Fantasy in Hammond, I go one step further: soft shorts with *no* underwear! My dancer friends at such clubs have convinced me that underwear just gets in the way, so why bother?

As a matter of fact, in my 1200+ SC visits in the past 24 years, I can think of only two clubs that turned me away for wearing sweatpants: Industrial Strip in Hammond and the old Skybox in Harvey. In the first instance I changed into a different pair of sweats that looked more like actual trousers and was admitted; in the second case I just went down the street a quarter mile to Club O and was admitted without question.
  • Etanyaca
    6 years ago
    @flagooner, have you never shared an account with someone? Im a cheap fuck for using my bro's account to scout reviews when i have no experience?? Yea im sorry i didnt explain before you did a mini investigation on my profile, but about being cheap,
    im in college, so yes i will proudly be cheap af while i have loans out the ass.

And at least this account is contributing something, whos to say we wont make double the reviews once i get my own experience? Stop policing my ass on a stripper site ffs

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ You sir are a fucking loser, trying to start a fight with the nicest poster on this site, flagooner is a prince of a guy, you on the other hand are a loser.
  • Etanyaca
    6 years ago
    I responded to his insults because I felt he assumed so much way too quickly which lead to unfair judgments, so naturally im defensive. You can be the nicest guy for years and still make a mistake, does not mean you shouldn't get a single criticism for it. I apologized in the prev comment already.

And compelling defense, thank you.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Haven’t you read the disclaimer by Flagooner’s tag line proclaiming that everything written by this member should be considered a fact, and for the record flagooner is known as the patronizer, and he’s jaded.
  • Etanyaca
    6 years ago
    Well sheeet, my b
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Hey now, I'm not jaded.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion