tuscl

New proposal.

Newtothislife
California
Thursday, July 26, 2018 10:43 PM
So girl A is still trying to hold on. She kept apologizing and discussing the situation. At the end she said that girl B was only interested in itc stuff with the 2 of us and was aware of otc possibilities with girl A. She offered that her and girl B were still willing to have a 3way itc relationship and if i wanted, she was still open to otc relations with me. Thoughts?

18 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    Sounds like it solved itself nicely
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    Be patient...there is always a better girl C waiting around the bend.
  • K
    6 years ago
    My advice hasn't changed. if you are not a troll and this is all real, grow a set, man up, make a decision and tell the women what you want. Telling us won't help. Or do you expect us to pass them notes in study hall? Why would you talk to Girl A about what girl B said. Talk to Woman B directly. The only reason to do things as you do is to create tension and drama.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    What’s wrong with the “both separately” and “both together” scenarios? Is Betty so much better than Ava that you can’t get it up for Ava anymore? I completely get it if you’re a one woman man. In that case pick the “one” and move on.
  • Newtothislife
    6 years ago
    Im obviously new at this. But im actually glad this scenario happened. Alot of elements and emotions were forced to come out and be addressed . A lil more clarity and in agreement with what we are willing to do. But it also showed girl A that she can be replaced and that she needs to do more to keep me but i also understand and respect her position and life. Now though, she has opened up the option to bring girl C in with us on days girl B is off. =) . We also were in agreement that all girls will be equal in pay. Maybe not girl C at first. Lol. But i seen girl C and she is better than both A and B. =) Thats all for now. Told them im taking a week off to let things calm down. I found out starving them goes along way.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Ha, the "I feel so smart by answering every question I posed" troll Not as frequently seem amongst these part, as they tend to stick to programming/coding forum. More so than other trolls, this particular type of trolls requires participants in order to reject their advice and then proove it's intellectual superiority by finally providing the answer (correctly in the mind if the troll) the very question it posed. These trolls require no hunting as they are easily recognizable and easily killed by simply ignoring. Troll threat: -1
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    @Troll Bot, can you tag him back this one
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    * Tag n Bag this one.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > Ha, the "I feel so smart by answering every question I posed" troll If he were really that smart, he would have given them names like Diamond and Tomato. Girl A/Girl B sounds too hypothetical to even engage with. "So Diamond is still trying to hold on. She kept apologizing and discussing the situation. At the end she said that Tomato was only interested in itc stuff with the 2 of us and was aware of otc possibilities with Diamond."
  • K
    6 years ago
    He isnt even presenting anything worthy of discussion. Would anyone really take time off if they had three women interested in him? I think new2 is a teen convinced he will rule the strip club world when he comes of age. If not, he has read a bunch of PUA crap.
  • Newtothislife
    6 years ago
    Lol. You guys are pretty funny. Im actually writing a hip hop strip club song about my 3way experience with these girls. Ill post a link to show im a real person. =)
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > Im actually writing a hip hop strip club song about my 3way experience with these girls. I blame soy products being fed to the youth for the demise of hip hop. "What you be like trolly smalls" "I pay two bitches in the club! Even though I'm done with one!" "You wanna do both?" "No, but the drama is on point and I get off knowing I'm helping pay tipouts to all the bouncers in the joint!"
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I thinking this is fishsticks trolling.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ I think
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Lmao ppwh
  • Newtothislife
    6 years ago
    Lol. Pretty funny ppwh.