tuscl

Has ICE affected your hobbying?

NJBalla
New York
One of my favs was an aggressive brazilian who would chase me down everytime I entered the club. I like some variety on my dances and would often shoo her away. I recently starting getting more dances with her and even took down her number. As chance would have it it was only a week later that I noticed she vanished off the grid (no appearances, not answering cellphone). While I initially thought she retired I do remember she was an illegal. I suspect ICE crackdowns in NJ sent her into her hiding. Anyone else have similar stories?

11 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I had a dancer that used to give me blowjobs with ice in her mouth, it took me too long to come other than that, ICE has not impacted my hobbies.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Nothing as heart warming as yours.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Nope.
  • rockie
    6 years ago
    I have had separation from a Fav who was deported by ICE in 2017. I have not been introduced to 25’s ice intrusion in any of my club interactions.
  • JackAstor
    6 years ago
    Not one bit ! IMO - double the size of ICE and give them a per head bounty for every law breaking illegal they round up and throw the F out !
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Nope.
  • K
    6 years ago
    I have not heard of any crackdowns in NJ. If ICE was having an impact on the strippers in any of the clubs I go to, the others would be gossiping about it.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I’ve recreated the scene in 9 1/2 Weeks a few times with ice in her nipples while she’s tied up. Other than that, no.
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    ICE only impacts my hobbying when it makes the roads too dangerous for my fave ladies to get to the club.
  • WetWilly
    6 years ago
    ICE means Internal Combustion Engine to me..... As opposed to EV, or Electric Vehicle.

Narrow minded:-)
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    @3leggedman 5 years ago I drove through a snowstorm to go to a club. Literally only me, a few cars, and countless snowplows on the 45 min drive. Got to the club which was empty and got a great 5 song session from a girl who regretted coming in. Went by mermaid, should have taken her number as I never saw her again.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion