tuscl

What to wear

Rabnud
California
Wednesday, July 25, 2018 8:50 AM
As someone still very knew to strip clubs I was hoping to get some recommendations on what to wear to a club. I have heard guys saying they wear everything ranging from nice slacks to freeballing in gym shorts. But the former would be too loose without a belt (which I suspect would hurt the dancer) and the later I have heard creeps out the dancers. To the dancers, do have a preference for what the clients wear?

29 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    I think the hatred of gym shorts is overblown. I’ve never personally heard a dancer loudly complain about it. But I think it’s because dancers can just work at a club that doesn’t allow basketball shorts. All I can think of is to make sure you smell nice. Personally, I don’t have much of a preference. And I have no problem dancing on someone with or without a belt. Just call whatever club you wanna go to and see if they have a dress code. And wear whatever you want within those rules.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Kilt
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Avoid wearing denim. Thin to win!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Go Au Natural.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Unless you by high end denim --which is soft. Flagooner has the right idea ( use the name William Wallace and claim to be from Scotland)
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Some dancers perceive that basketball shorts/commando is a sign that you are seeking extras. If you are, then it can eliminate some of the dancers that wouldn't provide any extras. Saves you time and money.
  • northwest101215
    6 years ago
    I've often had a dancer ask me to remove the belt so I've quit wearing one. A dancer once commented that it was too bad when I wore thicker fabric pants so I go with thin, and dark color. Lately commando. Not always looking for extras but it's definitely easier and better or for LDK. Definitely decent grooming....hair, breath, etc. Button down shirt is easier to open, too.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I generally wear soft pants to the club - either soft cotton or a soft wool. After reading about micro fiber golf pants - and finding them at Costco - I’ve found them to be very comfortable for clubbing. A button down collared shirt works nicely. Nothing fancy - just soft cotton - that is smooth against the skin. Comfortable dress shoes are a good choice too. It seems that dancers notice footwear. I prefer to wear a belt, but it can easily be removed to get more comfortable. I never go commando. I know others enjoy it - but I prefer to keep my underoo’s on.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I wear jeans. Yes, I know all the dancers hate me for it. On the other hand, maybe it's all part of my master plan -- I'd way rather her ass be up and in my face, than rubbing on my pants. And when she is on my lap, I'd rather be nuzzling than having her concentrating on twerking on my lap
  • houjack
    6 years ago
    This is my favorite topic, because every time I can say with pride I wear pajama bottoms. Only place I ever wear them is at the club. All black, no patterns, incredibly soft. Commando. Most comments from dancers are along the lines of "oh, soft, nice" or "oh, you're prepared!" The grinding dancers say they appreciate it.
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    I wear whatever the fuck I want on that particular day to be comfortable. My current attire has never really impacted my clubbing experience that I can recall. A few times I've been denied entry into low end clubs because I had flip flops on, but that's the extent of it. Its about what you want. If you want a girl grinding on your lap, something soft might be in order. If you want to nuzzle and grope, who cares about the texture of your pants. On that topic, if they're coming off for the fun part anyway, what may matter is ease of getting them off/on. I'm not gonna be comfortable commando in basketball shorts, and I've got little interest in a girl grinding on my lap. So I'd never wear that shit. If you are comfortable in that, and want that, maybe its a good choice.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Chainmail armor, clubs are tough around here.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i favor the full body condom idea. (as seen in some leslie neilson cop movie.)
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    (actually quite opposite. )
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I either wear just a speedo (one of the ones with the pocket for my dick) and nothing else, or normal every day clothes. Because if things go the way I want, the pants will be around my ankles anyway, so it doesn’t matter whether or not she likes them.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    It's funny. I absolute hate shopping. But because of my mongering, I sometimes find myself walking thru the mens sections of a store feeling the different pants and shorts on the racks. I'm looking for that ultra soft material. I found what are called jogging shorts at a sporting goods store. But these jogging shorts are black and have pockets. So they look like normal black shorts. But they are ultra soft and stretch very easily. I got two of them. Should have gotten three.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    When I first started clubbing in the early-2000s I went exclusively at night mostly on Ft/Sat eves and I wore business-casual attire. Then one night at a dive circa-2005 I saw a dude wearing sweatpants and my first thought was "damn the nerve of that guy" - but, it did get me thinking that would be a better way to enjoy lap-dances - about a month or two later bought some dark-grey sweats and went commando and found it more comfortable and didn't really notice not being able to get w/ dancers - the first sweats were very soft but a bit thick - I then got a thin pair of black sweats that actually had pockets and at first sight kinda looked like regular-slacks - this was all pre-TUSCL. Joined TUSCL in early-2012 and learned about a lot of vets enjoying dayshift and wearing commando-shorts - after a while I decided to try dayshift SCing and wearing commando shorts and that is now my PL M.O. - I live in Miami where is hot year-round and wearing shorts everywhere is not uncommon - these days if I visit a mid-tier to upscale club at night I still don't feel comfortable wearing my perv-shorts even though I can probably get away w/ it in most clubs - but when I do nightshift, particularly at a more upscale club, it's usually more to hang-out/kill-some-time vs getting my PL-freak-on thus wearing shorts is not that critical - but I still usually go commando but wear thin black lounge-pants that have pockets and kinda look like slacks at first sight. It's a matter of personal preference but a lot of PLs seem to be reluctant w.r.t. perv-wear b/c "of what people may think" - as far as I'm concerned SCs are seedy places w/ seedy people and no-one is in a position to judge - i.e. why give a f*** what anyone thinks in a SC - they are no-better. w.r.t. SC-wear - the first thing is obviously that some clubs do have a dress-code and often can be more enforced on nightshift - secondly it depends on the PL and "how much he cares about what people may think" - it will probably feel odd at first w.r.t. perv-wear, but after a short-while one barely gives it a second-thought; it's just about doing it. w.r.t. dancers - for the most-part it all comes down to green - if your spending most will dance for you; and if they refuse to dance for me based on what I wear I respect that but that's not the type of dancer I wanna be spending my $$$ on anyway.
  • StevetheSleeve
    6 years ago
    I usually wear what I wear during the day time. Deck shoes/driving mocs/bean boots, chino shorts or pants, OCBD shirts/long sleeve pocket-tees and baseball cap. 99% of my wardrobe is from Brooks, Polo or Vineyard Vines. I’m generally one of the nicer dressed guys in the club, but that isn’t by design. It’s just what I normally wear. As for dancers, I’m not sure they realize that a Brooks Brothers oxford is or how much they cost. But they are soft. The only wardrobe thing that seems to peak their interest or change the interactions with me would be the watch choice. I can wear my Breitling and they could care less. It doesn’t particularly look very expensive. Wear the Rolex and they seem to come out of the woodwork.
  • WetWilly
    6 years ago
    Always thick, soft cotton, commando, for me.
  • eyeofodin
    6 years ago
    kilt humor [view link]
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"The only wardrobe thing that seems to peak their interest or change the interactions with me would be the watch choice. I can wear my Breitling and they could care less. It doesn’t particularly look very expensive. Wear the Rolex and they seem to come out of the woodwork." Heh, that's funny. I don't have much experience with this, other than my ATATF told me once I should get myself a Rolex. I know that "real" watch hounds don't seem to put Rolex on a pedestal, but maybe strippers do? Maybe it's like how "regular" people think Starbucks is good, and coffee hounds all know it's swill. That said, this kind of thing could definitely backfire, if it attracts the attention of the GPS or SW type girls, and/or automatically increases every girl's expectations. Right now, I'm getting a few hours of attention from the girls I want, for the cost of two VIPs... not sure what the Rolex would bring me. Perhaps a useful gimmick for the guys doing Saturday night and other sausagefest times, when it's a seller's market and hard to get strippers' attention?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^For sure the Rolex would get you singled out for attention, but I don’t know it would be the kind of attention you’d like.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Yeah, I don't have any problems getting the attention I want as it is. And the last thing I want to do is attract the attention of the ultra-low-value ultra-high-hustle SW types, who, if they exist at all in my clubs, must avoid the known PL regulars, because I rarely if ever run into any. Happy to keep it that way
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    You want to wear soft cotton pants, so the girls are comfortable rubbing on you. Leave the underwear at home to further enhance the experience. Loose shorts that a roaming hand could easily get inside are also a plus in the warmer months. The only other requirement is to wear dark colored pants to better hide the cum stains.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    In my view - wearing an expensive watch to a club is one of those things that will call immediate attention. In terms of whether it’s attention you actually want - that’s questionable. I’ve worn a nice watch to clubs in the past - and I know it gets noticed. A dancer actually got off stage to mention that my watch wasn’t working. The watch was working - as she didn’t see the second hand moving. It was a very eye opening experience - as I never thought about it being noticed.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    To add to Warriors comment, when shopping for strip club shorts it is imperative one brings a water bottle. That way you can use a few drops on the fabric to see how liquid impacts it - is it barely noticeable or does it wholly change the color? The guys on theft prevention probably see me on camera and say wtf is this guy doing? But I have gear that is LDK friendly as a result with no walk of shame.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Pistola - I’ve made the mistake of purchasing light color golf pants. They are fine for repelling rain - but they still show dark spots when wet. It’s best to go with dark colors.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    It does get you singled out. So does a TAG......not sure why since they really are not that much money in comparison to some other watches.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I haven't worn a watch in two decades. and i like my comfy shorts.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion