tuscl

SA, what to do...

Ever since I made a profile on SA, just to see what it was all about, I get emails almost every day about somebody who looked at my profile or sent me a message. I haven’t paid for a membership cuz well that website is for sugar daddies and I ain’t no daddy and I ain’t got much sugar. But I gotta say, some of these chicks are hot. Like, out-of-my-league even though i’m not much older than them kinda hot.

Hottest girl i’ve seen so far sent me a message today, here’s a pic: https://ibb.co/kkyR18

Would you sign up just to see if she is down?

16 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Deploy The System, get your women by face to face first meetings, not introduction services. As an authorized representative I can offer you training and a use license.

SJG

Gnostic Mass, very well done!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amykXjr7…
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Nope. I know it's tempting, but it's a sucker's play to end all sucker's plays. First, most of the SBs who contact you initially are scammers/fakes/etc. -- not always, but the majority. Second, when you have an account that isn't activited, you tend to get messages from suspiciously hot chicks... remember that when Ashley Madden got hacked, it turned out a lot of the female accounts were fake; you can imagine that an impossibly hot chick contacting you is exactly what SA knows would get a schmuck to hand over his $90. Thirdly, at least for me, I have to message easily 10 girls to get to one iniitial meeting ... so in the unlikely event htis is a real girl, getting her to meet isn't exactly easy either.

In short, you don't have much sugar so you might not be able to afford a girl that hot anyway, and 98% chance you're just being manipulated to get you to sign up. This is the SA equivalent of "sure, I'll pay you the $100 for a VIP, and tip you $20, all in advance, and just hope you give me a good dance" level sucker thinking, IMO.
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    @subra thanks for screwing my head back on straight.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Meet your women in strip clubs. Build some rapport. Then you can be seeing them outside. That in essence is The System. It sure beats buying dances.

SJG
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    My pleasure :)
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    Just by looking at the picture I can tell that this girl’s profile is a fake. The girl in that picture is HOT! So hot that you have to ask yourself why she would need to be the one initiating a conversation. Girls like her should easily be getting 10-20 messages a day from interested sugar daddies on SA. It doesn’t make sense that they would be the one to make first contact.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    The ones you can meet and engage with at strip clubs are not fake.

SJG
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Pecking this out on my phone, but I think the experienced guys have non-searchable, invisible, profiles.

The girls have a bias against guys as young as the @OP, but I think it can be overcome.

• skibum609
    6 years ago
    Send her a message. The fat, old, hairy guy that sent you that pic is lonely.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I think you may also have an inheritance waiting for you from some long lost Nigerian relative.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    You're a fat old bald birther-bigot @SkiBirther? No?
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is considered mentally unstable and is widely mocked, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    @Subraman - on the money
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    @subraman and @ironman are on the money. I haven't dabbled in SA, but for shits and giggles I've signed up with several "free" hook-up/dating sites. It's the same BS every time. They show photos of hot babes wanting to contact you, but you need to pay the "premium" member fee to be able to read their message or respond. They'll inundate your inbox with phony messages from Sarah, Tiffany, Jasmine, Monica, you name it.
    I imagine a lot of PLs have fallen for this crap. I haven't, because I live by one rule: People are generally cock-sucking assholes that can't be trusted.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Yeah if their smoking hot and out of your state it's a sucker bet... their hopping to get a few hundred out if you over PayPal just avoid and stick with local girls
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    ***sigh***. Dating sites and SA are not exactly the same thing. first and foremost.

Secondly while I agree overall with what subraman and ironman are stating what can happen is you get a newbie who gets on the site and does contact guys regardless of how good looking she --check how long she has been a member of the site.

Also look to see where she is located--I get spam chicks from overseas ( mostly Asian) but a couple times I have taken a chance on someone who was very good looking and met up--one time it turned into a six month every other week meeting with a young co-ed in Philadelphia who was there for a single semester of school before she was headed back to San Diego. I didn't ask. I just know it was a very good six months. Don't send money. Ask to meet. It cost a drink or a cup of coffee and some time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion