tuscl

i dont hate sorority members or frat bros

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
...they are very cool and some of them make campus a better place..if i were to have an issue with either, it would be on the basis of substantive interaction rather than based on their identity as a greek member

what i really want to say is- i wonder what it is like to be president of your sorority/fraternity and live in a million dollar mansion with greek letters engraved on the outside of your home only to move in a tiny apartment a few months after graduation?lol...
...THIS IS NOT TO SAY that the president would never live in a big house after graduation..but i am rather comparing s the living situation SHORTLY UPON GRADUATION vs living in a mansion as before graduating. lol

12 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    Please just go away and quit posting non-coherent-mindless topics
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Big Nose Nicole is back. Not sure why or what this has to do with TUSCL though.
  • what does trump has to do with TUSCL unless such discussions are regarding his interactions with women, which have not comprised the majority of the discussions posted about trump?

haters wanna hate without admitting their own flaws ! lol
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Hopefully UT’s Greek scene is not as bad as Texas Tech’s.

https://heavy.com/news/2018/06/kyle-mitc…
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    A fraternity President lives in a room in a very large house (owned by the fraternity). I’m sure it’s very nice while it lasts, but few things in college are permanent.

In my view - the time spent living on campus (or off campus) can be great, regardless of where you live. Remember, college life is very short in comparison to the duration of life after graduation.

I have friends who started out working on Wall St - out of college. The rent can be ridiculous in Manhattan - and the hours are crazy too. So there might be 7-8 folks in a 3 bedroom apartment.

Now, most of those folks own large (multi million dollar) homes either on Long Island, in Connecticut, or in northern NJ.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    I was the president of my fraternity in the mid 60's. As the president I got the master bedroom and did my best to put it to good use.
    I moved into a summer cottage (winter rental) after graduation. I never thought of the disparity of living conditions.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    @nicole nobody cares about your incessantly juvenile and stupid hypothetical posts you bloviating, windbag, sludgy shitnugget. Give it a rest and go play with your barbie dolls or whatever it is little girls do. Or go suck a bag of herpes infested dicks.
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

Nicole1994 - definite troll account
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    Maybe Nicole really is a virgin because she’s clearly hasn’t been inside many frat houses. DC speaks the truth..
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    One time some lawyer wanted me to pop his sons cherry and it was in a frat house. It smelled like Axe body spray and fart. The kid has a GREAT thingy tho
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Q. What does a frat boy say before having sex?

A. "OK, guys. She's passed out."
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Jackslash - that’s what SJG says too! Lol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion