Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

My First Strip Club

Musterd21

Indiana

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I was 21 and my wife was 20. I had her out drinking and she was drunk and everything was closed except for the Carousel Club. We stopped in and ordered two beers. I did not drink mine because she was so drunk. She drank her’s and started no mine. She was really to drunk to be out in public. I think that was the drunkest she ever got in public. LOL She then decided to toss her lit cigarette up on stage. I managed to stop her and never took her again to a SC.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Tossing a lit cigarette on stage is an easy way to get bounced. If there’s a dancer on that stage - it’s an easy way to get your ass kicked and bounced!

It’s good you talked her out of doing anything stupid.

Profile picture for Musterd21
Musterd21
•

I told her she would get me beat up. She was one of those little women 5’1’’ 95 lbs that could drink a lot and act sober but at a point would get out of control and want to fight or cause trouble.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I sure hope for your sake she still weighs 95lbs

Profile picture for Musterd21
Musterd21
•

SHA she does but we are no longer married.

Profile picture for Musterd21
Musterd21
•

SIR I could see that could heat things up. LOL

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Putting an LOL after a stupid pun doesn't make it funny, just as writing "No Homo" after a post doesn't make it any less gay.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

That may be the most boring first-strip-club experience story I have ever read. I still managed to fap to it, but I'll expect more interesting fare in the future. No homo.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Hey just about any young babe who is 5’1” 95lbs should at least be a 6, as long as she’s not on crack.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

agree. lol. no homo.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Yeah there’s a reason strippers avoid female customers generally. :/

I feel like it’s one of those jobs more people should do at least for a couple of shifts. Just like retail or food service.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement