tuscl

My First Strip Club

Musterd21
Indiana
I was 21 and my wife was 20. I had her out drinking and she was drunk and everything was closed except for the Carousel Club. We stopped in and ordered two beers. I did not drink mine because she was so drunk. She drank her’s and started no mine. She was really to drunk to be out in public. I think that was the drunkest she ever got in public. LOL She then decided to toss her lit cigarette up on stage. I managed to stop her and never took her again to a SC.

11 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Tossing a lit cigarette on stage is an easy way to get bounced. If there’s a dancer on that stage - it’s an easy way to get your ass kicked and bounced!

It’s good you talked her out of doing anything stupid.
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    I told her she would get me beat up. She was one of those little women 5’1’’ 95 lbs that could drink a lot and act sober but at a point would get out of control and want to fight or cause trouble.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I sure hope for your sake she still weighs 95lbs
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    My wife and I were drunk at a strip club once. She went to the bathroom and I went to a stage to tip a hottie we had both been watching. When she came back she couldn't find me and assumed I had disappeared with a stripper for dances. So when I got back to our table she was pissed. And in the process of explaining myself as we were arguing, her hair caught on fire from a table candle. I put it out and needless to say it was time for us to go home. We made up on the drive home and now my wife doesn't want to go to strip clubs anymore.
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    SHA she does but we are no longer married.
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    SIR I could see that could heat things up. LOL
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Putting an LOL after a stupid pun doesn't make it funny, just as writing "No Homo" after a post doesn't make it any less gay.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    That may be the most boring first-strip-club experience story I have ever read. I still managed to fap to it, but I'll expect more interesting fare in the future. No homo.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Hey just about any young babe who is 5’1” 95lbs should at least be a 6, as long as she’s not on crack.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    agree.
    lol.
    no homo.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Yeah there’s a reason strippers avoid female customers generally. :/

I feel like it’s one of those jobs more people should do at least for a couple of shifts. Just like retail or food service.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion