tuscl

Tiger's, Trump's and Clinton's Mistresses and Ho's

Studme53
Pennsylvania
Clinton didn't have good taste, but Tiger's and Trump's are the kind of hot sluts that I can get into. Joslyn James, Holly Samson, Stormy Daniels (in her day) and Karen McDougal are all sexy as hell. Can't really blame those 2, but Clinton's gals are average at best.

13 comments

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    you might make a point there sir.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    The argument I’d make is none of these guys has very good taste they all got involved with whores that we’re willing to give them up for money. I wouldn’t call any of those women mistresses.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ don't kid yourself. They all have a price for which they would give up their partner, just like they have a price for giving up their pussy.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Stop patronizing me bro
  • Studme53
    6 years ago
    Yep - I think the ones who took hush money and still came out are scum, but still sexy.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    25 is is a winey bitch
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    That's fucking funny coming from a shit shoveler.
  • Studme53
    6 years ago
    25 ?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ? That was to Mack truck
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    WTF is this? Comrade Trump has said many times he has never had a mistress. She is lying. Comrade Trump has never been unfaithful to Mrs. Comrade Trump. Comrade Trump has never groped any women either. They are liars. How often does Comrade Trump have to repeat himself? This is the fake news.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    That’s a good point - as Clinton’s women were not the top shelf pussy I expected a president to get.

Tiger knows how to pick them. His side pieces - and his main pieces - were pretty amazing! Trump had a good one with Marla Maples.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    It was well known that Bill Clinton would fuck just about anything that moved. Look at his wife for starters. The long line of busted up Arkansas state employees who he molested were no beauty pageant winners either. Lewinsky was just icing on the whole piggy cake.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    ^

Bullseye! Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion