tuscl

Scouting Trip to FKK Sharks

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I flew to Frankfurt to check out FKK Sharks. The club has 80 to 100 young women walking around nude. You can fuck any of them for 50 euros ($58 US).

I am doing this solely as a public service for my TUSCL friends. You’re welcome.

42 comments

• TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    $60/30min? Sounds cheaper than TJ's premium girls, $80.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    So you flew over to scout the club - then plan to fly there another time to actually fuck the girls?
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    The price is the same for all girls. 50 euros for 1/2 hour and 100 euros for 1 hour. Cheaper than Hong Kong.

I am astounded at the quality of the girls. For similar girls I would pay $300 to $400 in Detroit.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Any black chicks?
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    Why don't you guys get together and charter a plane lol. Locals call Sharks the Ficken fatorie, the fuck factory.
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    Jack, did you manage to get to Oase as well? I found Oase to be even better than Sharks last time. What night of the week were you at Sharks?
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I did not see any black chicks. I’ll check again when i go back today.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I’m still here at Sharks and I don’t plan to go to Oase. I did not rent a car and Oase seems far off. I’m staying at a hotel within walking distance of Sharks.

Will the 100 girls at Sharks be enough for me?
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    Whoa......great choice of days Jack. It's so fucking hot in Europe at the moment I envy you walking pool side seeing those naked babes. Try and get to Oase as well if you're up to it today. Oase is about an hour to an hour and a half away.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    This is a great thread - you should also post it on StripperWeb as an educational exercise for the girls on SW
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    I know the hotel, I think. 100hr girls are fine, just clarify your expectations before taking them to a room. The little' rooms'upstairs are good and you could always take them to an outside cabin.
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    Hot babes arrive throughout the day, be sure to wait for some that make your jaw drop. Look for Patricia from Moldova, blonde curlu hair, great tits and a smile that lights up any room.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I think Jack sarcastically meant if 100 different girls were enough, not referring to 100/hr girls
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    *curly
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    It's about 40 mins to Frankfurt by train. About 20 mins to connect for a train to Friedrichsdorf. Train takes circa 30 mins. Just a thought for you. Let me know if you have any questions.
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    Lol..yeah. I think out of 100 any guy on here (almost) would ne happy. I'd be surprised if there wasnt 150 though.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Glad you are taking one off of your bucket list but I gotta ask. How much was the air fare and other expenses?
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    I'm anxiously awaiting your review. Ever since I read Londonguy's adventure I've thought of doing what you're doing. I wonder if tours from USA will begin to emerge. The man on the street here has to knowledge of what's available. Admittedly my peers may not be as driven as younger guys. I mentioned the FKK brand to a group of other age 70+ widowers and there was little interest. Then later, individuals would approach me with questions.
    6 years ago
    There are tours already but much cheaper usually to just do the research and buy a ticket. Travelling to Germany or Austria is no problem even if you only speak English. Just bring some tolerence and patience. Discount tickets can be had for $3-400. Major carriers around $600.
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    Can you comment on the type of girls? Average weight? Bust? Petite, spinners, athletic, thick, pale, tan, etc, etc?
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    My round trip air from Detroit to Frankfurt was under $800. I booked a private car from airport to hotel for 60 euros ($70 US) each way. There seem to be bus and train options from the airport to the town of Darmstadt where Sharks is located for about 10 euros. But I did not want the hassle of public transportation.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    The girls are more to my taste than at Hong Kong. I have talked to a Latina or two. One girl said she was from Brazil, but she was blonde with pale white skin. I haven’t seen any black women, but other reviewers have mentioned them.

However, the great majority are white European women. Some are tan, some are small, some tall, some busty, some slim. A few are too heavy for me, but they are the exceptions. Lots of 8’s and 9’s. Better than any strip club lineup I’ve seen. They walk around naked in stripper heels.

Most of the girls are from Eastern Europe. I’ve talked to many Romanians.
  • PutaTester
    6 years ago
    There is a girl there from Portugal. Laticia was her name as I recall. Lots of fun.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Where did you find this $800 flight ? I looking now and everything is in the thousands.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Flights from louisville are 1500 to frankfort i prefer latinas anyway
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Are there a lot of fake tits like in a typical US strip club - what would you guesstimate is the ratio of natural vs fake?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Which city did you fly into?
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    A couple of questions....
    Are there cheaper days or times of year for travel to Frankfurt?
    What’s the name of the hotel that is walking distance?
    From what I understand entrance to the club includes food and beverages. What are your choices and the quality?
    How long was your stay and did jet lag cause any issues?

• rogertex
    6 years ago
    November, Dec and January - flights are half price - around $420 roundtrip (except week around christmas/new year)

Contel, Atlanta and Pallas are walkable. Keep in mind most of these hotels have no A/C. Most of the year one does not need - but around now ...
    I stay at Marriott and one can take a cab - but I have had rental car ($60 a day, AVIS)

Entry fee of $70 (in Euro) covers food and soft drinks/coffee/tea. Food is ok to good but not exceptional.
    Scotch (JW Black Label) will cost around $200.
    One good think about Sharks is - you can leave and come back the same day - without needing to pay again. There are much better food options outside - plus you can enjoy sex at the start of the day - get on with daily business and return back for a nice night-cap.

I can vouch for the women. If your jaw drops, let it. Those girls are surprised and pleased. And perform even better.
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    Germany is very safe.
    Since these are legal - it takes some time to remove LE anxiety that we are so entrenched here (speaking code words for everything - i.e., happy endings, my junior, little head ... and all the silly codes)

Once I talked to the manager (an Austrian older guy) about how good his place was - and we got to openly discuss and review all the girls that were on duty. He summoned a few to show their sexiest poses and be explicit about sexual methods. I really enjoyed that part too before taking a hottie to the room.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    How cold is it in the winter though ?
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    can get chicago-cold - with wind chill - minus 10.
    No issues inside.
    Summers are definitely better - but flights and hotels are twice the cost.
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    Last time I stayed at the Ibis in central Darmstadt where Sharks is situated, this town is south of Frankfurt and take about 30-40 mins by train. Don't stay in Frankfurt and go to Sharks though as last train is about midnight and you'll miss a lot of fun. Taxi is an option, but an expensive one. Hiring a car is another option.
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    Unless I was there on business I wouldn't go in winter, but then I am fortunate that I am less than two hours away with cheap flights all year. Part of what makes Sharks and Oase is the outdoor scene, lie on a sunbed and watch these girls walk past and get a great view of their bodies in full daylight. At Oase you also get to see guys fucking girls publicly too if you have a bit of voyeur in you.

If I was in the U.S though I'd definitely make the effort even if it was just the once.

I am going to Globe in Zurich soon, I was informed the girls there are even hotter. Also considering Artemis in Berlin, some that have been there rate it higher than Sharks and Oase. No outdoors but very hot girls in big numbers.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Damn, at this place I would walk around watching naked ladies upclose all day long. Are there many 18 y.o's like in TJ?
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I flew Delta/ Air France to Frankfurt. I found my flight on Expedia. It was a direct flight for about $760.

I searched hotels near Sharks and found a number of them for under $100 a night. I booked the hotel through Expedia.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Some girls have fake tits (which are fine by me) but most seem natural. I had a good time with a slim Romanian girl who had the largest natural breasts I have ever experienced.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I have not felt jet lagged. My flight left Detroit at 6:30pm and arrived in Frankfurt at 8:50am—about 8 hours flying time. I slept most of the way.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Most of the girls appear to be in their 20’s. They speak very good English, much better than the chicks in TJ. The Sharks staff are all fluent in English. I speak no German, but I have had zero communications problems on the trip. People address me in German, and when I say I don’t speak German they effortlessly switch to English.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    The entrance fee includes soft drinks, coffee, orange juice and so forth in unlimited quantities. The free buffet food is not bad but is not exceptional. I have eaten all my meals so far in Sharks.

You can buy beer at the bar for 6 euros.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    For those w/o TUSCL VIP; below is Jack's FKK review:

------------

I have not spent much time in brothels, bordellos or whore houses, but FKK Sharks made me want to become a whore house regular.

On line I had reserved a car service, and a driver met me at the arrival hall of the Frankfurt airport. It cost 60 euros ($70) for the 15 minute ride to my hotel in Darmstadt, the town where Sharks is located. I found a number of hotels within walking distance of Sharks for under $100 a night.

I visited Sharks on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Sharks opens at 11AM and closes at 5AM. The entrance fee is 65 euros ($75), and you can leave and return the same day without any additional cost. You need to tell the receptionist that you want to return later.

Your entrance fee gives you access to all the club facilities, including sauna, jacuzzi and pool. It also gives you free non-alcoholic drinks such as orange juice, soft drinks and coffee. You can have a beer for 6 euros ($7). A free buffet is available throughout the day. After 5PM they serve grilled chicken, sausages, beef, and hamburgers. I ate most of my meals at Sharks, but the grilled food was only adequate. In summer you can relax outside in lounge chairs around the pool or play with a girl in a little cabin.

After you pay the entrance fee, you are given a key on a wrist band and a robe, towel and slippers. You go to the locker room, where you leave all your clothes in a numbered locker. You then walk into the main room, where you find small numbered boxes for your wallet and other valuables. The same key opens both locker and box.

When you enter the main room, you will be shocked by the sight of 80 to 100 nude girls. They sit at the oval bar in the middle of the room or stroll around in their stripper heels. Sometimes a girl will wrap a towel around herself, but mostly they are totally nude.

There is a small stage on one side of the bar with a stripper pole, and infrequently a girl would swing around the pole. But stripping and pole dancing are rather pointless when the women are already naked.

The girls astounded me with their attractiveness--better than any strip club line-up I have seen. I would rate most of them as 8's or 9's. Some were slim, some busty, some tall, some short, some blonde, some brunette. There were a few fat women I would not fuck, but they were usually walking toward a bedroom with some customer or returning with a customer to get paid. To each his own.

All the girls were caucasian when I was there. I did not see any black women or Latinas. I talked to a girl from Brazil, but she was blonde and had pale white skin. Other reviewers have mentioned black women, but I saw none in my time in the club.

The girls were mostly in their 20's and came from Eastern or Southern Europe, places less affluent than Germany. I did not meet any German women. However, I met (and fucked) a lot of Romanians.

The girls all speak very good English, and I had much better conversations than I was able to have in Tijuana. The Sharks staff are all fluent in English. Some people would address me in German, but when I said "I don't speak German" they would effortlessly switch to English.

The pricing is the same for all the girls: 50 euros ($58) for 1/2 hour and 100 euros ($116) for 1 hour. This will give you BBBJ and CFS. CIM will be an extra 50 euros and anal will be an extra 100. I found that asking for an hour at 100 euros got me a lot better experience from the girls.

It was hard to believe that $58 would provide a blow job and full service with an absolutely beautiful girl. I would have to pay $300 to $400 in a Detroit club for the same (or less) fun.

The girls are friendly. They will approach you or you can approach them. Find a girl who appeals to you and say hi to her. You don't need to be coy. They are there for only one reason.

Once you have found a girl who is attractive to you and have told her what you want, she will lead you to a bedroom. There are bedrooms around the perimeter of the first floor and more bedrooms on the second floor. The girl will spread some clean sheets on the bed and get down to business.

After you finish, you and your girl walk to the area of the boxes and you open your box and pay her. Then you walk to the locker room and take a shower. Rinse and repeat.

Sharks provides a different experience than American strip clubs. You are there for sex, not a strip tease show. The girls are all prostitutes. They want to make as much money in as little time as possible. They want to make you come as quickly as they can so they can go back and catch another customer. You can't expect a Girl Friend Experience. However, as I said, paying 100 euros for an hour will get you more affection.

Review Comments
    Warrior15
    Anywhere there are Titties.
    1 Hour Ago
    If you paid for an hour, could you expect to "finish" twice for that price during that one session ?

I love the "Rinse and repeat" comment.

jackslash
    Detroit strip clubs
    24 Minutes Ago
    Warrior, that's a good question. But I don't know the answer. I'm an old guy and once I've come it's going to be a couple hours before I can come again. I did get the feeling that the girls want to finish you off as soon as possible. I don't know if you could try to finish a second time in an hour.

Papi_Chulo
    Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
    1 Minute Ago
    Can't one use Uber in that area and it be cheaper?

Papi_Chulo
    Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
    Just Now
    This is one example where I can agree liberalism is better than the chaste USA
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    No gfe and cum quickly sounds like a different playground than in TJ. Could it be because of the club's room and not your own hotel room?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion