tuscl

Strippers keep trying to get me naked ITC ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Wednesday, July 18, 2018 6:38 PM
When I was in my twenties and visited these same clubs I never had this issue...I was in shape, young and attractive in comparison to my older middle age ass. Damn near forty and out of shape...and literacy all my favorites keep pulling my shirt up to my double chin...then they rub their bodies all over me....I'm a very hairy man by the way...I also have this issue of them damn near popping my dick out when I'm in shorts I'm mean it's not really an issue I fu King love it but why is it happening to me know and not back then Is it litter the money difernce ? In my twenties I averaged $150 Late thirties I average $550

13 comments

• Mate27
    6 years ago
    Young girls go much wilder with older men. They feel less inhibited because they know it’s all about the money and sex, and they know up front their is no relationship to worry about.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Never thought about it like that...that's fucking hot
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I'm also white of the Irish decent in case some was wondering...I've seen other threads wear African men have issues...hell back page hoes would decline them in their ads...must be rough and I think it's shitty...thought I'd just state it since most speculate on my race Wonder if these girls love old white men Because of big wallets and small ducks lol
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I'm a heavy mix between the Scottish and Irish...got some Dutch in me but little. Got dirty blond hair, blue eyes and a fire red beard Skin tan but it looks red and that's because I've got some Cherokee in me...my grate grandpa was a full blooded chief
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I'm also balding like frier tuck....I say by the time I'm forty five I'll be bald
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Usually wear baseball caps
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    If strip club women are trying to see you naked, it's obviously another case of poor decision-making skills? ;-)
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Juice must be including the ladies in his poker games and they suspect him of cheating. Otherwise the naked juice thing doesn’t make sense to me.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I would say I am nicer to the older ones (like 30 and up).... Guys in their 20s are stupid enough to think I wanna date/fuck them hahahahaha. I don't exactly take anyone's shirt off though LOL.
  • Man4308
    6 years ago
    Oh juice, you just burst my bubble, lol. For years, physically I had pictured you as the Dave Chapelle of mongers. SMH, you’re as white as the rest of us lol.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    I am 54 and last nite two different dancers took my shirt off and were all over me. I am in good shape but no 6 pack. I am scots/Irish and as bald as possible. This is relatively new for me. One was 24 the other, maybe a favorite soon, is 33 and damn hot.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion