tuscl

Honk kong

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
Is honk kong the equivalent of the ultimate pl class! Is arriba the finals? What does a monger have to do to graduate pl university?

22 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    The one who has graduated from PL University is the one who has gone on to become an expert womanizer. Generally this will mean having some girls in different places as his mistresses. Well off guys in most countries other than the US live this way.

Paying strip club prices, and especially for any non-GFE activities, is totally PL.

SJG
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    If classes are held at Hong Kong in TJ, then don't graduate. Stay in school.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    If one wants to have the strip club, See - Want - Get environment, but not in a strip club. Then that will be in the org I am building, rather like "Eye's Wide Shut".

If one knows a girl from TJ's Zona, he can be seeing her regularly outside of the Zona.

SJG
  • Dude u always spell hong Kong wrong. It's hong Kong not honk kong
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Nicole, sorry but I've not been following all of your posts. Not sure if you dance in a strip club.

Do you think a guy who gets his women by going to strip clubs, and paying what obviously is a lot of money and where the conditions are often quite compromised, constitutes a Pathetic Looser?

And if so, what does he do to graduate from that state?

SJG
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    To graduate a PL needs to make at least 2 girls cum to make sure one was not faking it.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    I see Hong Kong more as our Mecca that every PL needs to make a pilgrimage to.
  • PutaTester
    6 years ago
    Warrior15, great comment!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Warrior15 is the man!
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    If Hong Kong is the school, who are the PLs that have already earned their doctorate?

Misterwonderful and Tahoecruz are the first people that come to mind.

Meanwhile I finally have my first class in September. And SJG has read all about the college but is scared to apply for some reason.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I am only in 3rd grade now. But I plan on working my way thru for a PhD. That will take a lot of studying and tutoring. I might need two tutors at the same time to get thru certain levels.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ Also using lots of vitamin V?

If you really want to graduate, then you need to start seeing girls outside, and regularly.

SJG
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    You never graduate from Hong Kong. It's lifelong learning.
    The shaving cream shows are the daily assignments. Ficha drinks and private dancers are pop quizzes. Arriba are tests (I failed my first and only one, due to lack of preparation, but am planning a re-take next month).
    We can only hope for detention.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    It should be whipped cream, not shaving cream.

Don't have any idea why they do anything with shaving cream.

SJG

Young, Sick, and Homeless
    https://mv-voice.com/news/2018/07/20/you…

Bay Area Employment Slips, San Francisco Nears Negative Growth
    http://www.socketsite.com/archives/2018/…

Woman tried to extort $500 from a married man who left his cell phone unattended at a bar by threatening to tell his wife he cheated
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-…

I'd not known that there was any practical way of punishing such a person.
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    I had the pleasure of sitting on the rail for the “shaving cream” show and it was, in fact, dairy creamer. I was holding the container in my hand so there was no mistake. Other times I’ve been walking by and it seemed like they were actually using shaving cream. So who knows.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Well, it obviously makes a huge difference, and its not just when you're reading the container label, its when there is audience participation.

Thanks,
    SJG
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    The two times I've had the pleasure of burying my head between a lovely lady's legs while she was stage, it was shaving cream I was wiping from my face. Not sure how often they use whipped cream, or if they do, but that would seem to work better for the mouth-to-body interactions.
    I know the gals pour some type of vanilla syrup on each other's pussies before eating each other out on stage.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    thanks for the kudos sir TFP. butt. I'm barely in first grade. (having finally graduated from kindergarten after six years.)
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    tahoe cruize is way beyond me. I tend to keep my clubin within a one block radius of hk. even with hundreds of days and girls I'm just turning to page two.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I take it at honk kong and zona norte dentention and summer school are encouraged!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Damn it lol detention
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    MisterWonderful is my hero
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion