tuscl

How much money do strippers make?

Wednesday, July 18, 2018 3:38 PM
how much do you think an average stripper makes per day? How much does a really hot stripper make per day? I was curious because a lot of the ones I have met say they are working other jobs too such as being an office assistant. I always thought strippers made a lot of money so why do a low paying job like that on the side? why not just strip every day?

30 comments

• Rickberge
    6 years ago
    Think of stripping as a network marketing company (Amway, Excel, Prepaid, Avon,etc...) there are some that do make a lot of money but the majority dont. But if you talk with someone in a network marketing business they have to portray themselves as making money. Same thing strippers do... it's just good for business.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Rickberge +20 :) :) :) SJG
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    All of mine.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    $287.69 a day.
  • "why do a low paying job like that on the side?" While it may be low paying, it's a steady, reliable source of income that provides some security. Stripping income can be highly variable, with big highs and lows.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I never inputted my journal entries into excel but I’d guess my total shift averages are somewhere in the 450-550 range. In general, there are too many variables other than looks. As far as other jobs, I think it’s more a thing of mentally needing a break. Or just not wanting a gap in resume. Or wanting to have something to tell other people when they explain asked what their job is.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I know my CF makes between 2-300 average on a shift. That is a very clean dancer on day shift in an extras club. @nicespice - Is that before or after fees/tipout? Expenses?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Right now at my main club I am aiming for $600+ on week nights and $800+ on weekend nights. It is a slow time of year and in Michigan. I can think of a few places that would be better this time of year. Depends on where I dance, etc. Back when I was dancing at certain 8 mile clubs I was averaging a bit over $500. Then at a downriver club that was non-extras for a while, I accumulated enough regulars where I would go into work with a guaranteed $1,000+, and wouldn't go in if a regular wasn't.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    That is including after tip out. But it doesn’t factor expenses like outfits or makeup or anything.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    It was when I was on active duty that a little Brazilian spinner offered me $$$ to marry her.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Wrong thread.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Same here, when I say I made x amount of money, I mean that is what I left at after tipout. Tipout shouldn't be included in earnings imo, plus sometimes a club will give girls who are on time for a day shift a free tipout whereas a girl in CHI might be tipping out $200+. So how much you made should generally be how much you left the club with after tipout.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    What is the record for girls giving BJs in one night? I couldn't imagine anyone could do 1,600 in one weekend night or 1,400 on a weeknight.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Make that 1,200 on a weeknight.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Average around $500 a night in tourist destinations and down to $200-$300 in other places. Good nights are certainly more but they don't happen regularly.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Q) What a Chinese urn? A) About 3Yuan a day !
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Yeah- how much a girl makes definitely depends on location (not just hustle and appearance etc). And even in the same city from 1 club to the next, it can be very different. Also how much a club takes from girls is a game changer sometimes. Like they said above- there are too many variables!
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Nina is reinforcing a comment I've made in the past in that earnings are also seasonal at least in most parts of the country. Right now is the slow season for strip clubs from just about every person I know or knew that works in the industry. It will start to pick back up again in September when the weather cools down, the kids are back in school and the NFL season resumes.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Yep, it’s definitely variable. Sometimes I’ll make shifts of like $250 and others I will make shifts of close to 1k (I can’t seem to break that magical number though.) @DC I don’t make that much on stage. Some girls do, but I am not one of them. That’s on me though. My stage set is average and a lot of that time is used to notice who is paying attention to me and also start building rapport with my tippers. Also I prefer to come in early for a lower house fee. So I can easily get dances from the last round of afternoon customers, wait out the lull, and go back at it at full force when more start arriving. My averages would probably be even better if I closed more VIP. But a lot of the time I don’t even bring it up to customers.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    It seems a side job has two added benefits 1. Documentation of income for tax and credit purposes 2. Verifiable employment for the day they quit stripping and seek a full time job.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Nicespicw brings up a good point off topic. Almpst want to start a thread. A pet peeve is when the dancer is doing stage and isnt paying attention. Im not a stage tipper, mever have been. But if I make eye contact and show that Im interested it means come over. If there are guys at the rail, ill tip if i have to to show im interested. But if there are no guys and Im making continual eye contact, then it prolly means im open to lap dancers versus one dollar bills so come say hi for 5. Too many dancers think because i dont give 2 or 3 bucks im cheap and a lookyloo and dont come over after their set when in fact its the opposite. Ok off topic rant over.
  • Ch3ll
    6 years ago
    Like some earlier posters mentioned, I believe there are some variables that play a factor on how much a stripper makes. From talking with some in my area it tends to be $100 - $300, more if those variables come into play. I recently talked to a young 24 yr old stripper, one kid, and seemed to have her head on straight. She works day shift on into night shift if need be and said she aims for at least $300 a day. She also mentioned she doesn't take a day off until she's worked 14 days in a row. She kept it real with me and mentioned she once had a $1k payday, but once again if that variable(s) come into play.
  • azdd
    6 years ago
    When I’m at Bourbon Street in Phoenix, I watch how much time a dancer spends in VIP and do the math. At $20/song and 15-17 songs per hour, there’s about $300/hour if they hustle. Some dancers spend most of their shift in VIP except while on stage or in the DR. It seems the busy ones should easily clear a grand or more after 5-6 hours, even after tipout.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    Similar to azdd, I have watched certain girls at Follies in ATL that are "popular" in the VIP. They have guys waiting when they finish each VIP. I have seen girls average two VIP per hour over several hours. 20 minutes in VIP, 10 minutes to find the next guy, spit, repeat. That is a minimum of 2x100 per hour. Can they keep that up all 8 hours? Not sure. But at Follies that means 2 BJ or FS per hour all day long. Doing the math that is well north of $1000.
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    I'm going to attempt to put a cap, a maximum estimate, on the income of a super hot stripper. We'll call it the Theoretical Superstar Non-Extras Stripper Income. I'll assume she's basically the best superstar stripper the world has ever seen, and effectively has a line of guys waiting to spend quality time with her whenever she works. I'll also assume she is very hard working and mentally strong, to the point where she has adapted to her work life in such a way that she has found ways to enjoy her work. I will also assume she is extremely greedy and hungry for money, but will only earn the money by dancing, not by stealing, and not by providing extras. I'll also assume she works in a large US city where the cost of everything is higher than average, e.g. Vegas or NYC. I'll also assume that many of her customers are somewhat wealthy and are willing to tip big. I'll also assume she is at the point in her career where she never pole dances in order to advertise the goods, because she already has more customers than she needs. I will exclude all OTC work. I will pull most of these numbers directly from my asshole. Works 50 weeks out of the year Nights per week that she works = 6 Shift is 7pm-4am = 9 hours / worknight Cost of a dance = $40 / song Average customer's tip per session (uninterrupted series of dances) = $20 Average song length = 3 minutes Average income per customer per session (uninterrupted series of dances) (ex. tip) = $200 Average Inter-customer transition time = 5 minutes House fee = $50 Based on the above numbers shitted from my asshole, we can arrive at a salary of... Annual Income = 50 weeks/year * 6 nights/week * (9 hours/night * (income per hour) - $50) (income per hour) = 60 minutes / hour * ($40 / song * sessions/$200 * (1/3) songs/min) * $220 / session * (3/4) inter-customer transition factor = $660 / hour Annual Income = 50 * 6 * (9 * $660 - $50) = $1,767,000 Therefore, we can say with an asshole's confidence that the income of a stripper, ex. OTC work, is not more than $1.767 million per annum.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’m still trying to figure out why anyone cares.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    A lot of factors in play including: time of the year, hotness of the girl, the girl’s hustle etc.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    The consensus is not as much as they used to.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    maybe I agree FTS. butt larry has a point.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    strip fighter. hopefully so. (helps keep it in the budget.)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion