tuscl

Afternoon Visits

Bigdaddycool492
California
Wednesday, July 18, 2018 7:55 AM
I see that many members visit clubs in the afternoon and the reviews say usually the action is mediocre to non existent. Are there any "happy hour" clubs or afternoon clubs that the action is better in the afternoon/early evening than in the evening (or just as good)?

24 comments

• PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Yes there are clubs where day shift can be close to as busy as night shift.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    My experience, and most reviews, suggest the opposite. I guess it depends on how you define action.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    The best afternoon shift club in my experience is clearly Follies. It’s always packed and day shift there is as good as other clubs at 1 am. Hi Liter also used to be a good day shift club although I haven’t been there in a while and am not sure how LE actions may have impacted the club. Baby Dolls also usually has a pretty busy and well staffed day shift.
  • OldWhiteGuy
    6 years ago
    Desire in RI has a great day shift. Girls are hot and friendly. Most of the other RI clubs are dead in the afternoon. Girls that noticed have moved to Desire to up their earning and the death spiral begins. Other clubs lose girls to Desire means fewer customers and so and so on and...
  • THE CHAINDOG
    6 years ago
    Northern Mass is DEAD during the day.
  • Studme53
    6 years ago
    I'm a day shift guy- I stop in while I'm on the road in work - in Philly / South Jersey area day shift is slower but there are a lot of hot veteran dancers who have their regulars and are looking for more- they do that by offering more mileage
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Days and afternoons are always slower than nights. But as far as action I think day shift strippers are more apt to provide it because they need the business. As long as there are hot strippers I prefer day/afternoon shift because there's less competition over them.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ As far as "happy hour" clubs it isn't consistent. The ones I go to will have only 2-6 strippers and sometimes they are all 8+ hotties and enough customers to keep them busy and sometimes I'm the only one there for a while. There are a few clubs in Portland that offer 2:1 dances or other pricing discounts during certain times or work days.
  • PutaTester
    6 years ago
    Rancho Cordova: Gold Club Centerfolds has hot dancers during the afternoon shift. Met an ATF/OTC girl that worked day shift. Deja Vu has mediocre dancers in the afternoons, but bargain prices. And I find the afternoon shift to have more liberal girls, probably because their customer base is smaller.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    In DFW there are 2 clubs (1 in each major city) that are magnets during the day and are super busy.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    When I am at home I only visit Follies on the day shift. Rarely any other club. If I am out of town, I will go at night if the other choice is the TV in my hotel room.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Some areas have dayshifts not worth it - while other areas have dayshifts that can rival a good weeknight. It depends on the area and also finding the right club (some clubs with very good nightshifts just don't have worthwhile dayshifts).
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Usually if there is any bending of rules, it is on the day shift, as the money is slower, the clientele the regular losers, and the Alcoholic Beverage cops focus on the night shift because that is where they are more likely to find alcohol violations. So though this comes and goes, at the Sunnyvale Brass Rail, bikini, the day shift is where you find girls touching their crotch and really stretching their panties about. At Club-Anti, used to be in San Mateo, the day shift is when all manner of stuff was going on, not the night shift. Of black clubs across the country, everyone writes that on the night shift they become like regular night clubs, the girls being secondary, but guys throwing money at them. On the day shift though it will always be a girl on your lap, licking your neck and nibbling at your ear lobe, defying you to start making out with her, while inviting you to the back room. SJG
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I hear the best dayshifts are in Ugandan clubs.
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    Most of the East St Louis clubs there is fun to be had during the day shift.
  • pensionking
    6 years ago
    Prefer the day shift in most cases, especially ESL and NWI here in flyover land.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ Those clubs are much liked, so it is not flyover land. :) :) :) SJG
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Early morning sex is the best, nothing like a good blow job to start your day.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Things are better on the day shift. I remember posting about Follies ATL, the girl, a bit looks challenged, doing toilet stall BJ's. :) :) :) SJG
  • RiskA
    6 years ago
    Your handle location says California. and in my experience Southern California day shifts are better for privacy, action and pricing. Typically older girls & MILFs, but still a large selection of prime meat. Maybe not the L A 10's that populate the high end clubs at night (4Play and even Bare Elegance LAX have some absolute stunners at night), but day shifts have plenty of talent and at better prices with less GPS and more opportunity to work the ATF/regular angle for better mileage. Need to research clubs for what vibe you like, however. And less drunk obnoxious customers (unless that's what you like).
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I like the idea of no alcohol. It makes the club and the girls better. I am in San Jose. We do not have mileage clubs, ours are no touching. Only exception is a on and off underground circuit. But the SoCal no alcohol and San Gabriel Valley places sound very attractive to me. And I would be there on the day shifts. SJG
  • rane1234
    6 years ago
    Afternoon chilling with the aarp crowd...can't deal with the nonsense
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    Dayshift is all I can do so I learned to make the best of it long ago. Most clubs in my area have lousy dayshift with only 2 or 3 girls who are the B team at best, tho Bare Elegance is a nice exception. Some COI clubs have great lineups from open to close so those are the places I try to visit now.
  • Bigdaddycool492
    6 years ago
    Thanks for the advice. Appreciate everyone chiming in, except flagooner! I wanna party with that dude over in Uganda!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion