tuscl

Does the stripper outfit matter?

steeldog65
I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold
Monday, July 16, 2018 2:28 PM
Obviously we all care what is in it but does the outfit impact your initial decision? It can for me in that a school girl outfit just kinda kills my vibe even if she is hot but a slingshot bikini can really raise my interest so to speak. I saw a conversation about expensive lingerie and thought I don't care about expense, just the visceral response. I also love a tight dress that really shows the form but may not show that much skin or a really deep v-neck.Side or Underboob is also a big draw for me. Anyone else?

19 comments

• Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    A cute outfit definitely catches my eye. Can't say that I have a favorite but if she comes out of the DR weaing something cute and or sexy I will get closer to watch her take it off. On a side note underboob will lure me in every time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Been discussed in the past - answers are varied similar to PLs being into different type dancers. I'm in the "less is more" camp - the less fabric the better - I'm turned on by a woman's body not by fashion and the more of her body I see the more turned on I am. Thus I def prefer the tiny 2-pieces - too easy to hide things the more covered-up she is - e.g. I don't like fake-boobs and some fake-boobs can look great covered up and not so great bare. In the end it's about the girl and I won't not get a dance b/c of the outfit she's wearing - but at times will pass if a girl is wearing too-much of an outfit in that IDK how she may look, or girls w/ elaborate outfits sometimes don't take it all off during a dance b/c it's too much of a pain to remove and put back on. So I don't have a fave outfit per se and it does not necessarily 100% determine if I'll get a dance or not - i.e. if I really like the girl unlikely her wearing an outfit i don't like will deter me from getting-dances - likewise if she's not my type unlikely I'll get dances b/c her outfit is so hot - I say an outfit I find sexy helps but it's not a deal maker or breaker.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    Not a deal maker or breaker, but it adds to her flair.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I think outfits matter. The first $1,000+ night I ever had as a stripper was also the first time I ever wore a garter belt outfit. It was definitely a big hit. Some dancers don't know what to wear to accentuate their best features, to go along with their skin tone, etc. A dancer who knows what to wear will do better if she stands out looking like she put thought and effort into her look.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    are there certain outfits i really like? hell yeah. but outfits aren't a deal breaker for me. its what underneath that counts. ;-)
  • WetWilly
    6 years ago
    It can often add 1 or 2 points for me on my 10 point scale, like high heels, thigh gap, tiny waist, long hair, pretty face, etc. But it's just one variable for me.
  • redspartan
    6 years ago
    Makes little to no difference, unless I think she’s hiding something.
  • THE CHAINDOG
    6 years ago
    Yes indeed! I love costumes on stage! Be it policewoman, schoolgirl, teacher, nurse ect! Off stage she should be sexy but not naked walking around.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I like sexy lingerie. Makes a difference.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Not a big factor to me, except when she’s wearing something covering her stomach. Often means she is hiding something and makes me cautious. Girls with nice flat stomachs tend tend to show them off.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    +1 LDK, I've also had girls change into a more desired outfit. I love a girl that is prepared. Im not a fan of one piece bikinis, or one piece outfits in general. But that is because I'm a weirdo with a thong fetish. Any type of thong/bra combo is a winner for me. Or any outfit with a thong and the upper body piece, whatever it is, can be completely removed.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Typically won't make a huge difference on a girl that I am either definitely not interested in (where no outfit will change my mind), or a girl I'm way interested in (where nearly any outfit will get me calling her over) That leaves the girls in the middle -- it's not a great shift and I have to choose among a few meh girls, say. There, outfits absolutely change my choices. Outfits that make her look like a street hooker (e.g., ribbons serpentining up her legs), too much clothes, a bottom that makes an already-marginal ass look extra flat (I still don't understand why meh-assed girls pick ass-flattening bottoms), and she's out. Pick an outfit that I like, and that flatters her body, and she's in
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    It doesn't matter much to me. I am going after the 8+ all natural hotties that look good in anything type. It comes off soon enough anyway.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    As long as I can see her stomach, it really doesn't matter to me.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    For me an outfit doesn't add to it, but a bad outfit can turn me off.
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    I’d say yes it matters. If a dancer takes the time to prepare her outfit and go for a certain look it tells me she cares about her job and she’ll give good customer service. If she’s not willing to take the time and effort to look good no matter how attractive she is it makes me question how hard she’ll be willing to work to entertain me. I’m not going to give a girl money just because she has natural good looks.
    6 years ago
    It matters so much so that I have asked a large brested girl with a very cropped, loose fitting top showing lots of under boob to keep the top on while dancing for me. Stockings and garters will easily add a point or two in my personal rating system. High boots will drop a point. See, there’s something for everyone.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    Yes. I love aesthetics and the outfit is a big part of that. I am partial to frillier, fancier garter belt with stocking type outfits. They are very feminine and most pleasing to my eyes. [view link] Something like that gets me going, and I can only see a quarter of the woman's body.
  • johnsnow123
    6 years ago
    Yeah I think it matters for sure. Something showing underboob is great. I don't see it that often really. Something showing sideboob is good too. Also I always prefer stockings.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion