tuscl

Wife and betlehem

Hopinghubby
Pennsylvania
How do i get my wife into an adult bookshop in bethlehem pa and talk her into giving anonymous back room blow jobs to strangers. Ipen to all suggestions no matter how far out.

17 comments

• Hopinghubby
    6 years ago
    Would love to see her working a glory hole
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    If she is giving you problems, then first try turning it off and on. If still problems, swap the battery. Otherwise sent it back to the manufacture (hopefully you haven’t done anything with the sex doll to invalidate the warranty)
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @nicespice - ROLMFAO!!!
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    If you haven't pre-established your dominance in a relationship you're fucked. Best thing to do is marry a prostitute. Should we give him glory holes even without you being there to instructor how it's done.
  • SCPandit
    6 years ago
    is there really a glory hole
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @nicespice very funny in that same vein he could also try unplugging her modem foe 10 seconds then rebooting.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If she’s not totally into it - she’s not going to handle it well. I’d say it’s best to drop it.

It would be worse if she freaked out in the glory hole, and you had to get her out of there quickly.

There are several filthy holes in northeastern pa, and they are for hardcore perverts. There are rarely women in those places. When a legit female goes there - it’s like a feeding fest from shark week.

If your wife is on the fence - the attention (groping, fingering, hair pulling, etc.) most likely will freak her out, and she won’t want to return. Maybe I’m misreading what you said, but she doesn’t sound ready.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^I don’t know if this guy is for real or not but there are a lot of sick fucks coming on here lately.
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    Based on my personal experience, she does just fine.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Twentyfive good point. If he had some reviews and other comments posted - I’d think he might be real. He’s probably not real.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Hopinghubby, is your wife hot? If so, you should start with a gangbang by weirdo TUSCL posters. I'm sure you'll find some interest!

But first you'll have to prove that she's hot and you're serious. Post a picture of her bent over and pulling her ass cheeks apart to show off her butthole. Make sure to write "TUSCL is brilliant!" In sharpie on your wife's butt so we know you're for real and not some sort of weirdo doing things without your wife's permission! ;)
  • Hopinghubby
    6 years ago
    The post was real. Cashman thanks for your feedback but id still like to find a way. Maaybe something over the top
  • K
    6 years ago
    You should check out a site that caters to that hobby.

Google dr emil lizardo adult movie theater database or somethiing like that.

Let us know when and where. I am sure a few mongers here would be happy to help out.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    If you're for real, then you're in the wrong place.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Good point K. That site has useful information on theaters.
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    This is going to sound savage, but here goes.

First, you've got to get her comfortable with the idea. Whether it's by telling her what it does for you, convincing her that it could be fun for her, or however...without that, nothing I say after this is going to matter.

Assuming you get past that first part, I would say to try someplace out of town. I imagine she wouldn't be thrilled with the possibility of someone she knows walking into the bookstore. And now, the savage part: I regularly visit a place in Duncannon. Couples go pretty often and everyone's pretty laid back. It has a hole, but I've never seen anyone use it. There are other places in central PA too (not mentioning names because I don't really want to advertise for anyone).

Somehow I didn't see Cashman's comment when I started, but everything he said is correct. Guys are super ready to pounce, but it's very rare that people are overly aggressive - I've never seen it with a woman who was a guest, and only once with a hostess...speaking of, if she's into women (or even just watching other people) then a night at a place with a hostess might not be a bad idea.

You'll want to ease her into it as gradually as possible, though - that's a definite.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    The same way you convinced your mom to do it.

Seriously, why does anyone believe this is anything more than a troll getting his rocks off?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion