tuscl

Why Nicole1994 was such a "brilliant" creation

Wednesday, July 11, 2018 3:37 PM
If the Nicole account was created (as some suspected early on) to troll NinaBambina by mocking her law school aspirations, it has succeeded beyond anyone's wildest expectations. Nicole threads have hijacked most of the board traffic while driving poor Nina into a frenzy where she alternates between lashing out at Nicole and then claiming to be her, to the point where Nina appears to be on the verge of a mental breakdown. Plus, it also resulted in Cashman1234 spending countless hours sitting aimlessly in front of his laptop, waiting to skype with Nicole.

33 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Right. I suspect that whoever created the Nicole troll will be lying on their deathbed thinking "well, at least I really got the internet troll thing down solid." Technically, we're all wasting our productive time here, but there's mindless entertainment and then there's pure idiocy.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I have an Skype appointment setup for Saturday - with Nicole - and Nina - and Nice Spice too - it’s going to be excellent! I’ll post an update as soon as our “date” is over! This is going to be a great weekend! Lol!
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Well when I pretended to be her it resulted in a thread that has like 250+ responses, because it was a troll, and I had the Nicole1994 account running around looking bunny boiler crazy. It doesn't mock my law degree aspirations because it, up until yesterday, was claiming to be a sophomore with just two semesters of undergrad completed. I AM the one that got it so tangled in its lies that it now claims to be a junior with over 60 credits. Also, if a troll made that account to troll me, and I ended up trolling them, that speaks more on behalf of my outstanding abilities and my choice to create the popular thread pretending to be the troll, as well as the troll making me look smart (since the Nicole1994 character was created to be dumb), and gave ME someone to make fun of. Also, if someone created a troll account with me in mind, it shows they have an inferiority complex with regard to me, and that I ruffled their feathers so much they went through the time creating a troll account that ended up being a funny joke for me to play with. As I've pointed out, the troll has been doing what I tell it to do. The thing about trolls, is that they don't realize they are stupid. They don't realize that trolling someone makes the person they're trying to troll more popular. So, thank you Nicole1994 for the press coverage of me. I really do appreciate all the attention.
  • @cash i never confirmed skyping? lol. i could consider coming for 30 secs to show my face and then go lol but not more than that bc idk what i'd be getting myself into and it is not like i have amicable relations with any of the girls so it would be moot unless they had something specific to discuss/ask.
  • also cash has not spend hours, or even minutes to skype with me..earlier we couldn't find a convenient time to meet.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^AFAIK you were the one who brought it up(skyping)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I don’t really have that much beef with you Nicole. Your posts just come across as a privileged and entitled sometimes. But my love of trolling allows me to forgive all, teehee. @cashman Tell Nicole to get that cabana with me so that I can be in the Skype chat too :/
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    It will only take 5-10 minutes of your time.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    This is going to be a great weekend! Skyping with some of the hottest girls on this site! Hopefully everyone will leave their pants on the floor! Nicole - I’m sure a cabana is worth it! To spend some intimate time with gorgeous Nice Spice (and her amazing Philipina) body - is worth the money!
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Just remember, brilliant = best way to describe anything on TUSCL! ;)
  • no dude im just going to be on so that you can see who i am lol and then im going to leave right after, unless the girls have anything they'd like to ask me ...zoe and spice indicated they wouldn't mind me on skype so idk. AND LOL I AM NOT RICH I CANT AFFORD IT SORRY PLUS I WOULDNT EVEN TOUCH SPICE BC I DONT GO TO STRIP CLUBS TO GET HORNY!!! I love just watching that's literally all
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Cashman please Skype with Nick ASAP so you can vouch for her as the same person in her avatar pics. I'm still thinking she will find a way to back out of it.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Remember when Nina told Crazyjoe to shut the hell up?
  • @distance wanna fight me lolol
  • @sirdance**
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Nicole it always seems you want to try to nitpick my posts. You are always welcome to respond how you want. I already told you in a separate thread that I give you the benefit of the doubt in my replies to you as the same person in your avatar but I am still highly skeptical of it and I will continue to highlight when you continue to be deceptive about your identity. If this is deemed a fight to you, it is because that is what you want.
  • Lol ... You shouldn't even be worrying about cash trying to skype me to see if I match my pics when you like to call me out for me beautiful god given small boobs in those pics! lmao.grow up.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LMAO you still bring up your smallish tits unsolicited like an immature bratty little girl. Grow up AND get over it. You posted your own flatTISH tits on a website for guys that like looking at a naked women as a hobby. LMAO grow up AND get a clue.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL and if you bring up your flatTISH tits again I will for sure remember this. LMAO that you are so self conscious and affected by it.
  • Dude no i wasn't being self conscious. I was pointing out how you were contradicting urself..bc.youre over here askin cash to verify my pics and shit yet you want to talk about them in a way to ridicule me/take a jab @ me which was obvious based on the way u talked abt them.its ok if you think that. I'm not disputing your opinion of my boobs what so ever and you have to be able to not read to fail to understand that.its just weird to even playfully request 2 another dude to verify my pics while u simultaneously mock them..loloolol
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I prefer a b-cup or less on a dancer, maybe because in real life I have to tolerate DD's.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    This shit keeps going farther off the rails. I didn’t expect my weekend to be this busy - but it sounds like good fun! I’m going to go out a buy a couple extra webcams - as I don’t want to miss any part of the potential cat fight!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL Nicole once again you are wrong and poorly interpreting my posts. That is typical of you as mentioned. I wanted the Skype proof of you as real and posted about it well before I ever made the comment about you truly small and flatTISH tits. You are clearly self conscious about it and in fact when I made the comment about your flatTISH tits you clearly misinterpreted it because you kept arguing with me that they weren't flat when I never said that to begin with. That's precisely why I keep typing flattish as flatTISH so you don't misinterpret what I type (again). So to me the issue of your Skype verification is a completely separate topic of discussion as your flatTISH tits as again I made completely separate and independent comments on them and it is you being overly self conscious about it to the point that you make an illogical connection that somehow they are related. Not to mention that you also did incorrectly dispute over several posts in the other thread that I called your tits flat when I NEVER did. Clearly it is evident that them being called flatTISH affected you to the point that you make illogical conclusions about them and continue to bring it up unsolicited. Oh and also it is clear in the other thread that we agreed that your tits were flatTISH (and not completely flat which I never said. But yet now in this thread you say you unnecessarily bring up that you aren't disputing me when if you can read and interpret our own post exchanges it is already a resolved issue: WE ALREADY AGREE THAT YOU HAVE SMALL AND FLATTISH TITS. So there is no need to consider and state that it is a debate. And FWIW I am not mocking your body. I am simply stating fact. Cashman made an analogy about being with you is like riding Splash Mountain at Disneyland. It starts out flatTISH at the top (just like your tits) and gets curvy at the bottom (just like your disproportionately bigger hips). This is all just a perfectly accurate description of your body and that is all. That you (yet again) misinterpret this as mocking your body is a clear example of you not having good read and comprehension skills and also being overly self conscious about their flatTISH size. LMAO grow up AND get over it AND get a clue.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Nicole, I have a friend with a similar body type to yours and she’s plenty decent at making money.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I hope the stripper's pics txttyfag is using for the Nicole1994 account are at least consensual. She set herself up for it though by sending a customer all these naked pics to be used on a strip club website to troll people.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I agree Nina. I strongly doubt txtittyfag got permission - which makes it even shittier.
  • Lmao at ppl who think sir dance thinking my boobs r small is whats annoying. yall are fucking jokes. He's free to comment abt my body but i didn't set myself up to b with ppl who are not only immature but contradictory. @nice spice thx but really ..i don't care if guys call me ugly or think I'm too small etc..ill disagree but like he can think wat he want..
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LMAO @Nicole still obsessing and blathering about her small tits which she admitted are small, no different than what I stated about them. Clearly she's self conscious about it since she illogically connected them to my unrelated post about using Skype to prove she's the same person in her avatar pics. LMAO @Nicole no matter what you say or type you won't find a contradiction in any of my posts. Every one that you point out ends up being your own misinterpretation of what I posted. And LOL it is clearly documented by your continued nitpicking. And your own replies are immature too because you simply can't let the issue go and move on with it. LOL to the point that you brought it up OT in the first place! ROFLMAO if you weren't so self conscious you wouldn't continue to post!!!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m not agreeing with her for any other reason than because I agree. Don’t think you know anything about me -
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    You know nothing. You are a sad troll - who adds nothing to the discussions.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Of course Cashman likes attention whores, being a strip club mongerer and all ;) The question is why don’t you?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Think before you post - in your attempt to troll me you called me a pl - which is why most of us go to strip clubs!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion