tuscl

OT: Blue Jeans

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
What brand of blue jeans do you wear?

I used to be big on Levi's, but the quality has gone done considerably over the past decade or two, so I'm looking for some new options.

22 comments

• NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    True Religion, Robin, Rock Revival, Citizens of Humanity, Lucky...

...but I'm a female in her 20s so my taste might be different. It's all premium denim though.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Work jeans or dress up jeans?

For work... Carhartt jeans and canvas work pants. I like Duluth Trading Company, but only on sale. It's hard to justify spending that much money on pants I'm going to immediately wreck.

I don't wear dress jeans. So, if that's what you're looking for then perhaps others can help.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Walmart brand (No Boundaries I think?) from the children’s section cause I’m 5’0 and like not having to deal with the hassle of altering them.

How often do you wash the jeans/what washer settings? Apparently, the Levi Strauss CEO said that the jeans should just be frozen and never washed.

I don’t do that but I do rewear my jeans and give it a crotch sniff test to decide if it needs to be washed. So even though I wear cheap $10 fast fashion it lasts decently long anyways.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Grew up on Levi's. Probably wore them 6 out of 7 days as a kid. If I wear jeans now, they are coming from Old Navy.
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    I like Levi's and Wrangler jeans (and not the Walmart Wrangler's). Yes the quality of Levi's has gone down in recent years but they seem to fit the best.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Levi 501's are the only kind I've worn since high school. Before that I wore zipper front Levis, not sure of the style. Never worn any that weren't Levis.

But I agree the quality has steadily gone down.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    Blue jeans? Why would anyone buy pants that are terrible for lap dances?
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    I wear my cut off sweat pants for clubbing activities.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I wear diesel, lucky, Levi's, nautica, Calvin clein, polo
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I wear stretchy golf pants for clubbing
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Many of the jeans the younger guys are wearing only come in slim or straight. I'm guessing most of us are relaxed.

Levi's and American Eagle usually; Silver when I'm feeling like a fancy boy or hanging out with strippers, etc
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    Unfortunately until Jean companies (or just me) create jeans, or just clothes for that matter, for the tall AND slim, I only wear Levi's out of limitations (and perhaps wranglers on a lazy Tuesday). I understand though that the quality is nowhere near my grandpa's days.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    ^Wear your grandpa's jeans.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I wear True Religion slim cut, (the skinny cut are the nut huggers, slim is the "new" normal) and Diesel. That's it. I still have some older Rock Republics that I sometimes wear. The brand sold out to Kohls years ago and they make the crap Kohls version although sometimes you can find the "real" ones at Nordstoms or Saks. I also like Lucky too, but don't have any right now. I was shopping in DC a few weeks ago and walked into a Levi store, they looked good, but like you said, something just seemed off about them.

Just so you know, True Religion are only for old farts anymore (Sinclair you'd be okay since you're my age), I don't know anyone in their 20s that wear them, but I don't give a fuck. I tried on skinny jeans and skinny sweatpants and I'm way too old for that look now.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "Just so you know, True Religion are only for old farts anymore (Sinclair you'd be okay since you're my age), I don't know anyone in their 20s that wear them"

...then you don't get out much. People in their 20s are a key demographic for Trues. Take it from someone in their 20s. We wear them. A lot.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    I only wear kilts. :D

Actually I also grew up wearing Levis and continue to whenever I wear jeans. Usually not to a club although I will during the cold winter weather.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^^ What happens if you ldk in a kilt
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > What happens if you ldk in a kilt

Semen runs down your leg and everyone knows that you're a true Scotsman.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I don't wear jeans at all.
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    My grandpa's far shorter than me. I'm 6'6", the tallest in the fam...as far as I know.
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    Why is it that these super expensive jeans don't make inseams taller than 34" but are super expensive anyway? WTF

• Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I still wear Levi 501's for every day.

When I lost weight a couple years back I did buy a pair of Black Boss Jeans sort of as a reward. Entirely different feel and fit.

Never did care for Lee or Wrangler- I could never find a pair that felt as good as ole 501's.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion