tuscl

Hustling Pool and UFC fights to pay for VIP time with Hoes

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Monday, July 9, 2018 11:04 PM
Most clubs have pool tables and host the major pay per view fights...this could be a golden opportunity to get good at these activities then find a sucker to take the bait...in theory this could help increase or prolong fun times with stripper's

11 comments

• crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Your going to get your ass kicked
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    Hustling pool actually pays, these dumb college kids in Towson, MD will gamble. $10, $20 then you ask for double or $50. then you move to another bar its, 6-10 bars near or in Towson. Too EZ, some dumb guys will even bet $50, $100, $200. Its not bad, better than a part time job and it happens at night 9-3am on Fridays and Saturdays. Most idiots (Bad players) dont realize that you can actually eat off that money. Hustle 2 or 3 people in one night and you made $150 or more. 2 days a week is $300. I wouldnt spend my hustle money on strippers though. Hustling Pool isnt an easy gambit, youll get the occasional Football or jock or gym rat type who will hit you with a pool stick. Be ready to run out.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Better to learn how to be good at sexual shit if you want to have good times with strippers.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Guess it helps I'm a former gym rat jock myself....sounds like a decent little hustle Sexual shit LMFAO
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    You won’t be able to finger bang these women once you get caught hustling pool tables ;(
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    That big if an issue...figured the club wouldn't give to fucks especially if I was giving the winnings to the club basically lol
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    My advice is simple - as you must be very confident in your pool playing - before you try this shit. If you are confident - I’d still recommend bringing an extra $400 - if you really need to get laid!
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    My cousin-in-law basically put himself through Purdue playing poker.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Someone obviously watched “the color of money” on TBS last night and thinks they’re Tom Cruise now.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Shit
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Shailynn - I was thinking that too. Lol! Juice hustling pool - in a well tailored suit - then he tries to shoot pool - and the stick flies out of his hands - because his fingers are still greasy from eating chacken fangers!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion