tuscl

Girlfriends (e.g., Goomars, Mistresses)

JimOsterberg
New York
Sunday, July 8, 2018 6:55 PM
I'm the guy who posted a little while ago about my buddy dating a stripper. It finally ended, but ended well, all things considered. The blast radius was very narrow. She left on good terms by way of a long-term trip (like indefinite) they had both known about from the start. They've stayed in touch and had no flameout or blowups. He gave up nothing (was not a sugar daddy) and had a great ride.

What I would really like to talk about is mistresses. It turns out the "Infidelity" subgroup at Reddit is all dudes whose wives are getting boned by some other dude. Talking about the upside of infidelity and looking to compare strategies on mistresses is apparently frowned upon in that group.

Anyone want to talk about mistresses here?

6 comments

• MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Give her a prank phone call
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    What happens between me and my many professional girlfriends is for our eyes & ears only.
  • Player11
    6 years ago
    Many guys take strippers / sd site women for mistresses. I have had both.

1. I prefer arrangement with one girl keep things simple.
    2. I want a happy ending every time one way or another.
    3. My contributions on session basis no handouts or loans.
    4. I treat her like a queen, am discreet, and keep promises.
    5. I avoid druggies, ones where s/o knows, excessive drama, poor performance bcd.
    6. Gravitate to girl who chooses me.
    7. Many loved modeling for me b4 sex. I also like strip them.
    8. What I like about them is when u pay them afterwards they leave like a lady.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    It makes your main bitch realize you have options and keeps her in check.
    You get access to a variety of pussy
    Different bitches fulfill different needs.
    It makes you less afraid of losing your main bitch when they catch feelings
  • JimOsterberg
    6 years ago
    Needless to say, not the conversation I was looking to have. I appreciate this may not be the forum for it. I will still keep looking. With the exception of Player11

But I will add a little more context. I have a girlfriend who is half my age, and for the first time not just a hook up or P4P. She is someone who has done this before (had flings with married men) but she is a professional (not a sex trade professional in any remote sense -- a young executive with a career in Marketing, has an MBA and makes about as much as I do).

This either is my mid-life crisis or she's saving me from one. It is the most exciting thing to happen to me in what has been a less than boring life journey so far. To have someone so hot and young (seriously I never had anyone remotely as hot as her when I was her age) tell me how hot I am, how excited I make her feel, there is nothing like it. It is like being addicted to some insane drug that makes you feel 10 feet tall and pumped full of swagger. The sex is off the charts amazing and redfines "Girl Friend Experience" (I never had a girlfriend like this nor any comparable even with the most skilled P4P). There is only one prior experience (P4P) which was similar, but there was no intellectual or emotional connection, and it never happened again. Not night after night like this. Each night better than the prior.

I notice other women treat me different as it has put me in complete Alpha mode. But obviously it will end. It will most likely end painfully. If I ended it now, I would be ahead of the game. No real risk, and just happy memories. But I like the self-discipline to end it now, and the longer it goes, it is naive to think I will be any better prepared to end it on my own terms. I am in uncharted waters here.
  • JimOsterberg
    6 years ago
    PHatBoy99 -- missed your comment. Appreciate that. I tend to agree, although as hypocritical as this sounds, I have an absolute undying love for my wife, and this experience is making me appreciate how important our marriage is. I realize how hypocritical and bullshit that my sound it. It is true, but I can't really explain it, which is why I was hoping to a find a forum with others with similar experiences. Either to call bullshit on my feelings or discuss through their own. I am self-aware enough to realize I am going through some rationalization which is clouding my better judgement.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion