tuscl

After clubbing meals

MackTruck
God Bless Dancers
When you cmub late at night and you are hungry after, where do you eat?

13 comments

• MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Last time I went to Wendy's. I got a burger and it tasted like lemonade
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    My go to is pizza. Two slices - and a few glasses of water - and I’m good to go.

Fast food is like playing Russian roulette with your bowels!
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Or should that be Ukrainian roulette? Eh Kseniya?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I don’t know of any Ukrainian fast foods - Borscht on a stick?
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    "Borscht on a stick"

Ace!
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Taco bell
  • JimGassagain
    6 years ago
    Waffle House. Patty melt with bacon! Make that a double please.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Sausage Rustica Pizza at Pomodoro's.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Providence has a couple of all night breakfast diners that are pretty good. One of them is actually close to three strip clubs.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I take what the house mom makes if it's something I like, or eat something when I get home. If I'm really hungry and drunk, I'll get fast food, but I hate fast food and there's a 24/hr Coney that I go to that has pretty decent food, a wide selection, and breakfast anytime.

Now you guys have me craving Ukrainian food. I can't wait until Thanksgiving. I go to both sides of my family's house and have good Ukrainian food (the stuffed cabbage my uncle makes is my favorite) and then a plate of good ole fashioned artery-clogging soul food from my mom's side of the family after.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    I always want junk food after being at the club.. Del taco used to be my favorite. I try to keep healthy-ish microwave dinners on hand like lean cuisine pizzas cuz if I was a customer I’m too drunk to cook and if i was working I’m too tired.. and also possibly drunk.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    azul in cascadas if i want more than a street taco. maybe i'll do that tonight or tomorrow. as it is i have a free azul breakfast coupon to use either tomorrow morning or Wednesday morning.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I usually bring snacks with me when I go to work, so not really.

Back when I used to hang out at a EDM nightclub my friends and I would frequent a popular after hours place that served street tacos.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion