tuscl

Your Fave(s) and TUSCL ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Does your fave(s) know about TUSCL?

Do you, or have you, read TUSCL together w/ your fave for curiosity and/or amusement?

31 comments

• PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Absolutely not.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Fuck to the no
  • PrimetimeSchein
    6 years ago
    Nope
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I don't really have a current Fave. But I have mentioned the site to a few strippers. None of them had ever heard of it. They acted interested when I told them about it. But since I was paying them , they would probably be interested in anything I was talking about.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    Im pretty sure the management of the club my favorite works at knows about TUSCL....because they have a free admission pass on here—and so that tells me they probably know about this website

But I don’t know if my favorite knows about TUSCL. One time she asked me do I write reviews for clubs and I lied and said no. But from all the time I’ve spent with her, she knows I love the Vikings. OMG guys do you think she knows I’m on here because of my handle/screen name

• Subraman
    6 years ago
    Perhaps it varies by market, but strippers here HATE PL discussion on the internet, and if you want the poorest service possible, one of the quick ways to do that is to talk about it. First rule of fight club, and all that.

Of course, part of that is decades-long hatred of the original local forum here, where extremely detailed reviews of the strippers -- right down to prices and activities performed -- were the norm. That forum got busted in 2013, but the institutional memory remains.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I look at TUSCL as a private group - and there is no need for anyone to know of my membership here. Strippers - strip club staff - club managers - none of them need to know about my posts here.

There is no good that can come from reading my posts here - so it’s best left unknown.

It’s like the first rule of Fight club.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    If a customer brought it up to me, I wouldn’t mind talking about this site. But the recent reviews here of my Austin club have been pretty poor so I wouldn’t bring it up.

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    @spice:

Are dancers at your club aware of TUSCL and/or is it discussed at all?
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    No. Once around 6 years ago my CF said she had been mentioned in a review of the Flight Club. She showed me the review on her iPhone. She was not pleased.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Two of my stripper faves are aware of TUSCL, the girl you met a few weeks back teases me about it, sometimes, I never told either one my screen name though.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I’ve never discussed this site nor anything else resource related. At most I talked about Jacq the Stripper comics.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    Nope. I'm already PL enough ;)
  • etsutwigg222
    6 years ago
    HELL NO !!!!!
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Don't have faves and don't bring up TUSCL with dancers. However, I once had stripper bring it up with me. She was a traveling stripper and told me she used it find clubs to work at. I played dumb. She told me I really ought to check it out.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    I have yet to have a conversation with a stripper where TUSCL or any comparable website is brought up. I would never be the one to initiate it in conversation. If I am talking to a stripper and she brings it up, I will just play dumb and act like I have never heard of TUSCL or any comparable website.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    I would never bring it up. On the off chance she does, I'd either play dumb or if she's the type, I'd have fun with it.

What I won't and ever do is tell her how many waking hours I spend on it :)
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Not as far as I know.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    None of my current favorites know about my participation on TUSCL but a couple of them are aware that when they see 3 or more of us together at Follies, they know we are communicating through the internet.

Of course my ATF (TUSCL gridget) knew all about it and participated with reviews and comments. As far as I know I am the only guy that has ever had his ATF posting on here.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    Not that I am aware. I do not discuss.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Since half of what I used to post here was about the DS, I never told her about Tuscl.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Nope.
  • K
    6 years ago
    What good will come of it?

K: "Here is the site I discuss you and your coworkers. Over here I mention our hot tub sessions. "

Which is the more likely response

her: "wow, you are such a stud, come over here and fuck me now"

or

her: "Um, I never realized what a disgusting pig you are."
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    ^ Lololol hahaha
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    K - very well said. The answer will involve the words disgusting pig about 99% of the time.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I won't ever mention TUSCL to any of my faves and also I won't ever post specifics as to their names and the clubs they work at. No good can ever come of it.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @25. If they read this board they know your profile name.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^It doesn’t bother me at all, the two that I share with don’t have a problem with anything I say.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    It wouldn't bother me either. I'd be pretty recognizable.
  • Nicole1994. Jk jk lollolol
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I would say most dancers dont know about it, and 20% of club owners do as well. Most of the people who work in this line of business didnt up here because of intelligence. Im suprised if many strippers/owners develop the skill to run thier own instagram accounts.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion