Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Rear End

LostinFLA

Evil Sheldon!

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

What is your favorite colloquialism for a woman’s rear end?

Replies (23)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

derrière.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Your ass is grass and I am the lawn mower

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

if i where in the land that some of my ancestors came from I'd probably say 'bum' butt... because of where I am it's easier just to say 'ass'.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

'butt' does has less of a cuss word connotation.

Profile picture for Trish_Club_Lust
Trish_Club_Lust
•

I call it my ass

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I call it an ass - it’s simple and there’s no confusion.

I might think “That dude was such a San Jose Guy!” - but that could be confusing (as SJG is also a degenerate goat fucker - and not just an asshole - or asswhole in his case).

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

MisterWondeful - I thought that your would have said "culo".

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I use "booty" a lot

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Caboose is a fun word

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Pooper

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

BUM

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

culo definitely. butt many latinas in tj easily understand 'ass'.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Nobody calls is a Boner Garage?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

LOL- "Boner Garage" - never heard of that one but it fits

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

I usually alternate between ass, cakes, cheeks, a phatty, and good old booty.

Profile picture for mal_hodgson
mal_hodgson
•

I worked with a guy during a summer job who would yell out “Sweet Pooper!” at women he liked. This was while we drove around in a City marked work truck. I never understood how we didn’t get called in over that. I’ve liked that phrase ever since, but I’ve never verbalized it in earshot of a woman!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Boner garage

Profile picture for Jdobbs84
Jdobbs84
•

Turd cutter or fart box.

Profile picture for shanny72
shanny72
•

Poop chute

Profile picture for shanny72
shanny72
•

Shitter

Profile picture for shanny72
shanny72
•

Cheeks

Profile picture for shanny72
shanny72
•

Cakes

Profile picture for shanny72
shanny72
•

Dat Ass

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement