tuscl

Honk kong

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
I am one month away from a 4 day stay at cascadia. Should i be excited? Any advice from all the tj regulars?

26 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    * take your own condoms - HK condoms are no-bueno

* learn how to use Google Translate
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    I've heard it's amazing.

Unless you're Superman, plan for something else to do besides bang.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    Do as much research as you can. Search for "Hong Kong" or "Tijuana" in the Search bar and read as many reviews and articles as you can. You will learn so much information in a relatively short period of time.

If you care about the girl's enjoyment I would recommend purchasing Tropical Flavored Condoms by Durex. You can find boxes of 12 at Walmart. Poster and regular tahoecruz recommended them to me, and the majority of girls enjoyed them and commented on the pleasant taste.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I told you, take some Pappy Van Winkle and trade it for some rare Tequila!!!!

Have fun and be safe.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    I'll be there for a few days in mid-August. My third trip there.
    Read all -- or as many as you can -- of the reviews and articles about HK. The wealth of information you'll find here about HK and TJ in general, you won't find anywhere else. It was invaluable to me prior to my first trip there in May 2017.
    And while the area around the club is safe, don't push your luck by straying too far, don't engage with anyone outside the club who tries to talk to you, keep a low profile and by all means do not get drunk in public.
    Hopefully, I'll be able to follow my own advice.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i’m going for my first time this monday.

ha!
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    (never been there on a monday in the month of july in a year ending with an eight.)
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    and i’ve never stayed four days.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    There's nothing else to do besides banging and drinking. 4 days in the hohouse you'll wish you've unlimited money.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Taking 4 thousand a 1000 a day budget
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    My god, I'll be there to watch you spend. What days?
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Where is Cascadia? Is it near Wakanda?
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    You are a bigger stud than I am if you can spend $1000 a day in TJ. I imagine you will take home over half that. Buy the VIP card at the front desk in Hong Kong before you check into Cascadas. If you do, the hotel won't cost much. And never pay any girl more than $100 per session. $60-80 during the day early in the week is common. $4000 would be a LOT of activity.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Learn how to say "rimjob" en español = 4got's brilliant advice!
  • HumptyDance
    6 years ago
    Man a $1000 a day? This isn’t your US SC. Like warrior said $400 a Day should be plenty. I’m going down for a day in September and I’m not planning on bringing any more than $300-400. And I’m sure I’m going to have the time of my life. Read those reviews and you’ll find you can put some cash away for other adventures. Safe travels.
  • Jdavid9806
    6 years ago
    I go down every other month for a week. 1000 a Day is a ton but I do go down with quite a bit as well. You will take a good amount back with you but better to be prepared. Not sure if you are planning on buying a bottle at HK But that will cost around $80 for a decent bottle of vodka. Have fun...be aware but don’t be a pussy. The first time I went down I was scared and didn’t need to be. Don’t trust anyone but don’t be a dick to anyone either. Also a huge one....don’t fall in love!!
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    better to go with too much money than not enough.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I have spent $800 in a eight hours.
    And then again I have made $1000 last three days and two nights and still come out with some money in my pocket. The difference is is being much more critical on who I take ariba and just simply reducing the number of fichas that I buy... and of course the one dollar tips...(I watch more closely).
    absolutely much better when you can spend money without even thinking about it.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    as to the condoms that are sold at the hotel desk... some of them are most excellent... really thin condoms and some other ones are super heavy duty industrial grade that can withstand a nuclear attack. I have absolutely no idea who supplies the condoms to the front desk of Cascada. for all I know they could be leftovers that they find in the rooms after some monger checks out. at least they are still sealed in their package. if they ever hand me a condom that's in a Ziploc baggie... I might decline that one.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    And if you're going to stay that long, bring a dildo/vibrator.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    $1,000 a day? My advice would be to spend $400-500 a day and make two trips a year there.
    I've been there twice and each time after leaving on my last day I get HK withdrawals and can't wait to return.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    T minus two months for me. It'll be a weekend of mongering. HK on Thursday/Friday, then leaving Mexico and staying at a hotel 15 minutes away from Tropical Lei. Plan to hit Tropical Lei and my favorite from last year, Paradise Showgirls. Then back to Mexico/HK for Sunday/Monday. I can't fucking wait!
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    you may as well just stay in zona norte. it will save you lots of travel time and maybe some denero.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Misterwonderful I've got a weekend event near that hotel in Socal that I can't miss. Otherwise, yeah I'd be down in Mexico for four straight days.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I still can't forget all those gorgeous chicas when i use to go to tj in the 90s when i was in the navy and stationed in san diego i was young dumb and full of cum! Lol can't wait to go back!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion