tuscl

Independence day informative...

Wednesday, July 4, 2018 6:48 AM
Heres your chance... post questions comments concerns etc.... i will answer all questions within reason of course. Gonna be on most of the day and i am pretty bored so as always keep me entertained TUSCL fans.

48 comments

• georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    How’s the weather in Narnia today. It’s supposed to be hot as fuck here today. 110 degree heat index.
  • JimGassagain
    6 years ago
    So t you have a child? How can you be bored unless you shove an iPhone or sit your child in front of a tv all day? Are you an absent parent?
  • poledancer83
    6 years ago
    gonna be in the 100's here :(
  • poledancer83
    6 years ago
    I dont have custody of mine....
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    What's the price of tea in China?
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I’m thinking I’m gonna see if I can find some baby backs for the smoker. Won’t be hard to keep the temperature up today. :-/
  • Too hot today:(
  • Spillthebeans
    6 years ago
    So PD, if you have a choice between spending VIP time with a 25/30 year old or a 55/60 year old, who is your flavor of choice?? For this assume the money and services requested are identical ..
  • poledancer83
    6 years ago
    without questions 55/60 range. i find older guys easier to talk to and much more attractive
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    pd, what is the significance of the "83" at the end of your s/n ? Guessing you were born on Aug 3, or else sports jersey number. Thanks.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    What is your preferred work style? ( Fast paced with lots of out of towners? More easy going and consistent regulars? VIP rooms vs floor dances)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I like your avatar by the way
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    I'll play. Day or Night shift??
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    Back in the dressing room, how much do dancers talk about customers that are presently in the house?
  • poledancer83
    6 years ago
    fast paced with regulars. i like making money and thats a simple way to do it. lots of vip or private dances are great too
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    What's the worst thing a customer ever did to you and what is the best?
  • poledancer83
    6 years ago
    night shift! dancers talk about customers alot. he stinks hes broke hes creepy etc... or hes hot hes rich etc. we talk about customers and what they are like alot
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Do you ever have an orgasm at work? How if so?
  • poledancer83
    6 years ago
    orgasm no i havent but turned on yes. i get wet easily so if someone looks good or i like dancing for them it happens
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LMAO ever DFK a customer in the front room? How often? (LOL I'm stealing san_jose_creep's questions.)
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    poledancer.....are most customers respectful and the rude ones the exception?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    What's the highest and lowest net take home pay you ever made during one day/night working? What's the biggest single tip you ever made and for what?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    What is the smallest customer dick size that you have said was a "big" dick to his face?
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Are you a squirter? Sorry if that's too personal, but I have a thing for squirting videos.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    In a given week how many regular customers are you texting with?
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    How often do you give out your number?
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    What type of customer or behavior gets the most mileage from you? And/or what is the best way to ask you succesfully for more mileage? With a customer that is spending a modest to moderate amount of money on you regularly (3-4 times a month). Is there anything you particularly look for besides being respectful that will make you willing to give more of your time/mileage to that customer?
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    When are you visiting Louisville? :)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Great avatar. Patriotism and a gorgeous stretched hole. Do you ever cum when playing a game of 5 questions - or 20 questions?
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    How many different PLs are you actively texting right now?
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    At what point did you realize this post was a bad idea?
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    @Liwet: I suspect it was less than an hour after posting it, when she saw my name. :)
  • JimGassagain
    6 years ago
    OP doesn’t have custody of her child. I’ll put that in the category of a typical irresponsible stripper who loves attention, any amount of attention no matter what it takes to keep her acting like a child. So much so she couldn’t raise her own child. Great affirmative post!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Does a bear shit in the woods?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    These threads are always a dumpster fire.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I know bears shit in the woods, but I’m not going to shit on PD. That is a sweeping generalization made by JimGas - and I don’t think it’s appropriate.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^I didn’t think that was disrespectful, I like poley and she knows that.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    TwentyFive - I apologize. I was just taking your reference to shitting in the woods - and using it as a preface to say that JimGas comments were broad generalizations - and prone to error.
  • JimGassagain
    6 years ago
    If she quacks like a duck, and walks like a duck.... In this case if she acts like a child and writes like a child, she’s your typical, self absorbed irresponsible stripper.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    She’s not an irresponsible, or typical, or self absorbed stripper.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    No, I’m no white knight. I’m simply saying that we know little about PD. Based on a few sentences - we’ve already written her off.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I get the point - using the shoe scenario - and the duck scenario. I’m no captain save a ho either - so I’ll end my defense.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Tune in tomorrow for another episode of "when threads go bad" Lol
  • JimGassagain
    6 years ago
    Quite sure if there is a reputable member writing a reasonable topic, threads can thrive and be quite informative with some value. Pole dancer has a pattern of delivering topics that focus on her mainly, instead of the good of the forum. Since white knights are prominent with SC junkies, she’s found a group her to confirm her childish affirmations. Bacon!!
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    This was a fun post while it lasted. And Jimbo - despite a loose nut you are a funny guy too. I remember your "getting caught logging into TUSCL" post and getting cut off in Costco! We know what we come here for. To discuss dancers. Let's get along and have some fun.
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    damn the search function is fast Have you ever been caught logging into TUSCL? [view link] On the way to the club I visited a Costco and got cut off! [view link]
  • JimGassagain
    6 years ago
    LMfao Roger! Those old discussions brought up great memories. Especially the ones SJG commenting. Lol..... imagine SJG with children and a family!?!?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Those were great discussions. Your getting cut off at Costco was spot on - as I can imagine that happening in a NJ Costco. SJG is highly gullible regarding certain situations. He would not make for a good parent.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion