tuscl

Anyone planning to SC July 4th

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Tuesday, July 3, 2018 2:55 PM
Day or nightshift?

21 comments

• chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Sounds like a great idea
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Sounds like a bad idea to me. Lots of amateur customers off work.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    What better way to celebrate America than a VIP with a Cuban dancer
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    How many clubs are actually going to be open on the 4th? Yeah everyone has off work but like most holidays i think the strippers will want off too. everyone wants to watch fireworks and whatnot.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Down here in South FL the clubs rarely close - maybe Christmas Day or Thanksgiving Day but even then many are open at least at night
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    crazyjoe and I are going to drop some m80s in some port-a-potties tomorrow and "BLOW SHIT UP!!!!!"
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Papi, good point about the Cuban dancers. This country is so great that beautiful girls from around the world overcome huge obstacles just to come here and play with American men for money. God Bless America indeed. ;)
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    Lol. I prefer the ones from El Salvador that live around D.C metro area
  • Sondheim
    6 years ago
    I am! Seems like a good way to let off some steam before the fireworks
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Not me. Got grilling stuff. If the forecasted 110 degree heat index doesn’t kill me, that is.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    No. Strip clubs are dismal on holidays.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Family day here, with grilling, fireworks, etc, etc.
  • LostinFLA
    6 years ago
    i may get out for the day shift
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    My first ever visit to a strip club was after a fireworks show on July 4 many years ago. it was actually a good night to be a rookie as the club was pretty quiet and pressure was light. Knowing what I know now, I don't even consider clubbing that day. It's definitely amateur hour and the best talent is enjoying the holiday, too.
  • Spillthebeans
    6 years ago
    Heading to a couple of clubs for a couple of lap explosions before the night of fireworks. Hopefully, my Roaming Candle won't erupt prematurely !!!!
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    If I was going to be somewhere else I'd consider it but I'm home which means some bbq's, parties and fireworks. I might go out downtown later in the evening and try to find some fun.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Even if I didn't still have medial problems I wouldn't waste my time going to a strip club. Day shift might be OK early but BBQs and fireworks, etc will keep a lot of strippers and customers away.
  • 501traveler
    6 years ago
    Planning on visiting a club tonight. Figured there would be girls working tonight as they may be taking tomorrow night off and there may be a few looking to still make their late rent payment
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    I think the real reason to go the 1st thru the 8th is b/c girls are desprate to pay the rent/car note. regardless of holiday, most people who work holidays do it for the money. A stripper should be no different.
  • K
    6 years ago
    I plan on popping in on my way home from a party late tonight. I believe this is how Ben Franklin would have celebrated.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Wasn’t planning to, but found myself with some free time, and living 10 minutes from Follies, what else was a PL going to do? Very few cars in the lot at 1:00, valet not even set up yet. Inside a very light crowd, not too many dancers, but quality was very good. Got a VIP within 15 minutes, a couple of wind down dances and out of there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion