tuscl

Extras etiquette

LostinFLA
Evil Sheldon!
Sunday, July 1, 2018 1:57 PM
If I am going to a club where extras are on the menu, should i be prepared with my own condom?

15 comments

• PutaTester
    6 years ago
    Yes.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    If you plan on getting anything covered, best to be prepared. So yes, you should bring a condom. Chances are the girl will already have a supply of condoms, or at the very least, can easily get one from another dancer or the house mom. But, it is a possibility that you could put yourself in a position where you’re already in the VIP and neither you or the dancer have a condom. For that reason alone, it is a good idea to BYOC.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i agree.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I always have two condoms in my special strip club wallet. No credit cards though. If I don't have the cash for it, I don't get it.
  • EastCoaster
    6 years ago
    When you want extras and a dancer asks you if you have a condom, what strikes you as the best answer? A. Yes B. No There's only one correct answer -- see tahoecruz's response above. When I walk into *any* strip club, I am always carrying one or more. As my Boy Scout training taught me, one must "Be Prepared."
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    No, go raw. Pretend to put one on or slip one off like I do.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    if you're wasting money on it at least hit it raw
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @PhatBoy99 - Up until now I wasn't totally sure but now I am you are definitely a troll.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Honestly I've never brought mine ...so furrr I'm batting one hundred that they have one
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Just tell her you'll pull out in time
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    Papi the risk is with putting it in even if you pull out in the end. Safety first so always be prepared.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I was being facetious
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: ToyChaser - this account posts intentionally sadistic and misogynist garbage and should not be taken seriously, it is also worth noting that most tuscl members find the stated opinions of this troll highly offensive PhatBoy99 - troll status likely
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Is there a retard fucking a door knob?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Yes, bring a condom.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion