tuscl

General Grant

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
Had a dancer refuse a $50 bill today. Owed her $40. She gave a good Scarlett O'Hara imitation. Says he was damn Yankee general and she was not taking his money. I gave her two Jacksons instead. Tennessee money readily accepted.

I took it as a joke, but she really ran the risk of somebody not paying. I thought it was funny, though.

15 comments

• Icey
    6 years ago
    weird
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    Even weirder. She was black.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i wouldn’t mind if the fifty was phased out. and also the ten. personally ever since i got hooked on stripclubs i think the one is the single best paper money in my world. followed by the five, twenty and hundred. and a two is so unusual some think it’s fake.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    How does she feel about Benjamin Franklin?
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    I like the $2 bill. $1 is generally never enough and $5 can be too much. Some strippers love the $2 bill so much that you tend to get more than $2 worth of value out of it.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    So, she turned down 50 for 40? That’s letting one’s bigotry cost money.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Juice is still waiting for the $500 and $1,000 bills to come back. Makes carrying all that money out of the poker room easier.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    I’m betting it was what I posted about a long while back. Apparently the girls have a hard time using the $50s in places they shop or depositing them through the ATM. I remember the really positive response I got when I stopped using $50’s or $100’s and only paid in $20’s.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I have never, ever had a dancer or a club so much as hesitate to take a 50 or 100.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I tried paying in Bitcoin the other day but they didn't like that.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    Well, I was going to get $10 change. I think if I said that was all I had she would have taken it. It was more of a joke on her part. She giggled when I changed to two twenties.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Nor have I but there was a clear preference for the smaller, easy to spend $20s
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    She need to get slapped by you and her basement filled by me
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Maybe she thinks $40 is > than $50.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    I wish I could find the original conversation, but someone referenced the “stripper economy” or something like that. Many of them are cash basis and many of the places they buy goods and services don’t like big bills. I used to do $50s and $100’s because they were easier to carry but didn’t realize the potential challenge on the girls. None ever turned down the bigger bills though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion