tuscl

The dancers that talk a good game vs the ones that start v.i.p. discussions

laplap1974
Maryland
Friday, June 29, 2018 4:18 PM
I've learned that the the dancers that start up the v.i.p talk only with no boasting are ones that tend to back it up. I say this because if they don't like dancing on the stage or give weak stage dances that means that they have no choice but to do strong v.i.p. dances. Now the dancers that talking about "rocking your world" or stating how great they are are full of crap. They tend to not back up their words and then they get mad why you don't like the experience.

12 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    No foolproof way to know who's a dud in VIP; but yeah the ones that talk a big-game usually raise a red-flag for me - some of the big-talkers are legit and many are not - always kosher to get some LDs at least and if her LDs are weak then I will usually pass on more - but some chicks have a good ROB game in that they'll purposely give you some good-dances then still be a dud in VIP - i.e. no foolproof method only ways to try to mitigate the duds and also take w/e precautions one can such as not paying upfront and having the balls to walk out if she's not following thru - I also feel the more one SCs one kinda develops a fairly-good intuition - there have def been times I haven't been sure about a dancer but still took a chance and it turned out I was right and she was a dud or a GPS-bitch - but there have been times where I haven't been sure and it's exceeded my expectations - I try to commit minimal $$$ upfront and the more I gotta commit upfront the more sure I gotta be.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Only way to know is by doing the "test drive" dance first before committing to a large sum of money. And even thats not 100% foolproof. I really dont get the appeal of vip/cr. Most of the time its a waste of money unless extras are involved or it works out cheaper than the per dance rate.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    If she is putting toi much emphasis on VIP/CR to promise better mileage over just promising good dances regardless of where I tend to suspect she is ROB potential. In my experience good customer oriented strippers provide top notch service during any type of private dance. The upsellers tend to be husters. I had a favorite so hot once that would tell me she was VIP room only. And I only obliged because she was a 10 if I ever saw one and I just had to feel her perfect body. It was during my weaker phase of being a PL.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    unless i fuck her in the cheapest lap dance i don’t have a foolproof method yet. even after thousands of experiences.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Remember - we are talking about strippers - and the logic used by many strippers is “special.” You are looking at things from a logical and analytic perspective - and that works otc. When itc all logical logic is set aside - and guys think with the wrong head - and stripper shit makes sense!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    You can always ask the manager how far each girl will go and ask for recommendations.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Or you can just whip your dick out and ask the girl - "so - what would you do with this?" Her reaction may be a good-indicator
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Sounds like a weekly challenge
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I've done that a few times. the results are varied.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    At the clubs I go to, dancers will sit directly in your lap when meeting you. The ones that give me the best value are the ones that let you grope their chest right then and there. I typically try to get my money's worth and then go spend that much on them during dances.
  • laplap1974
    6 years ago
    The ones that had a hot lap dance to the point where she wanted to continue either in VIP or otc tend to not disappoint. I won't go for a etc or VIP experience with no previous ld experience. That generally is a disaster. Sometimes if you see how they are with a typical customer generally that is a good sign as to what possibly could occur with you. Keep in mind you have to keep track of how that customer is tipping her (or not tipping her).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion