tuscl

TUSCL All-Time Greatest Moments

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Friday, June 29, 2018 7:47 AM
What are some of the best discussions/posts ever posted on here? I figured I’d let everyone shout out some topics before I compiled a list. Some memorable ones for me: 1. The introduction of the System. 2. JS69 breaks up with DS1 and the 15 posts following it. 3. Jackie finds out about Juice and TUSCL (I still think this whole story is fabricated but hey it’s the internet). 4. Rech changes everyone’s log-in passwords. 5. LDK82 confesses to jerking off a tranny. 6. Juice posting selfies and what he’s having for lunch at the factory. 7. Fishsticks/clackport/p-nemesis going on tour as a rapper and promoting his single with John Legend. 8. Juice dissing fishsticks in a rap song and posting it to TUSCL 9. Too many political battles to mention especially during the last election. 10. SJG threatens to kill Motörhead. 11. San Jose Gay comes along takes making fun of SJG to a whole other level. 12. LMN - a shot loved but hilarious troll 13. Mamisan. Nothing is or ever will be as good as San Jose Gay but Mamisan is a solid second place finisher. 14. Dougster and Vince saga. 15. Dougster leaves/band from TUSCL. What are yours?

44 comments

• DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    Anything gawker posts about his antics, especially with his ATF. ArtsBrother’s post about searching for and finding FarmerArt’s Toronto Sweetie and laying down Art’s $250K bequest. Subraman’s tips (Don’t be an Asshole / Don’t be a Little Bitch)
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Years ago I cam across an old story posted by shadow in which he discussed his antics with a mother/daughter duo. The story included hanging out at their house and being serviced by both of them at different times. To this day it is probably the coolest story I have ever read on here.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Shailynn, that is a very comprehensive list. But I think I had a lot more than 15 posts about breaking up with the DS. A couple that I’d add: Rech drives John Smith around Miami high as a kite and earns the nickname Heck. SJG admits to being the sleepy time rapist. There was also a pretty funny episode where Heck claimed that his girlfriend discovered his tuscl identity. There was shadow cat being band but that was before my time.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    Could somebody plz post here the origin of Fuck You Jackie. I read it somewhere once but haven’t been able to find it again
  • cubbieguy
    6 years ago
    The addition of Londonguy for me. If not for him I would have never been to an FKK.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    how about some links to all the favorites? (i’m lazy...)
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    troop versus Doc_Holliday
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Alucard vs everyone
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Who can forget Anongirl, she had everyone fooled untilll she/he screwed up and posted under the wrong handle.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    This thread shows why I keep coming back. So many great moments.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    How about SJG's true identity being exposed.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    FarmerArt’s motorhome escapade; actually almost any of FarmerArt’s escapades. Gawker’s travails.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    BTW I don’t think outing Lloyd is on the same level as Lois Lane catching Clark Kent changing into his jammies in a phone booth. But it’s funny as fuck because Lloyd the Loser claims a DoD level firewall.
  • Electronman
    6 years ago
    This does suggest an opportunity for a Hall of Fame and Hall of Shame category on TUSCL. Didn't Craiglist have a Hall of Fame category for a while?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Great topic Shailynn.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "11. San Jose Gay comes along takes making fun of SJG to a whole other level." "13. Mamisan. Nothing is or ever will be as good as San Jose Gay but Mamisan is a solid second place finisher." Nailed it, in that order!
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    My favorite SJG moments are all of the times he thought JimGassagain was the real life comedian Jim Gaffigan. He even posted links of his comedy routine to debate and combat his idealistic views. Lol!!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ Yes. That was classic
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    The topic that when on forever regarding if it's racist not to want a bj from a black dancer.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I also remember Sinclair’s discussion about Backpage: The War On Black Men. Seems to enlighten me a lot about sex work and the people who choose to engage in it with the varying social aspects about it.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    I just searched for that LMN guy. Brilliant posts! (Assuming they were fictional; if not, he needed help!)
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Also, I find Mamisan way funnier than san_jose_gay. I don't really see the point in trashing people unless it is done in a funny way. For example, Shailynn said I have Down syndrome. I suppose It is a little insulting to the Downies but whatever. Funny in context. But people who take TUSCL seriously enough to actually insult folks? That's kind of non-brilliant. :( Mamisan always struck me as playing around and busting san_jose_guy's balls. A grown many who can't take a little ball busting is pretty pathetic. If you have a problem with that just hash it out with the other poster like a man. But san_jose_gay just seemed to be insulting for the sake of being insulting. Just my 2 cents. ;)
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    16. Gatorfan's 1-liners. MIA since Jun 2015. [view link] 17. Mami and Papi having a discussion. [view link] 18. GMDs escapades. He's slowed down now. [view link] 19. Chandler's 10-phase comment to SC's question. Epic. [view link] 20. Lopaw's early escapades. One here: [view link] ....
  • U guys 4got to mention at least one of my posts. You are welcome ppl xo
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    ^That's because the topic is All Time Greatest Moments.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    I'm going with Decline's "ArtsBrother’s post about searching for and finding FarmerArt’s Toronto Sweetie and laying down Art’s $250K bequest." Art was one of the best on here. Too bad the newer members didn't get to know him.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "U guys 4got to mention at least one of my posts. You are welcome ppl xo" Nah, your posts don't make the cut. Although, while not on the list, I will say my megathread where I mindfucked everyone (including you, and trolled you too) by pretending to be your troll account was pretty good. So good that some posters still think we are the same person. That deserves a nod.
  • Bye nina:) Also..must suck to know that what made that post popular was me as much as your own efforts since it was about me.maybe you can make as good of a post next time without it havung to underlie or revolve around me.gnight
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Wow, clearly you're still bothered about that thread. Got under your skin, huh? The thread was hilarious, people liked it, or at least were confused by it. It was fresh, it was new, it was a funny idea for a very successful megathread when so many people here either can't stand you, or think you're too stupid to be real. Btw, when you make a post 8 minutes after that previous post (which was my first post since the 27th) and respond to it immediately (8 minutes later), it doesn't help your case at all. I could've logged out, into the Nicole1994 troll account, and then logged back into mine. You certainly never do yourself any favors here.
  • So instead of addressing the content of my statement, u instead resort to making assumptions about my emotions..i smell mega logical fallacy.
  • ....so let me summarize the content for you one last time. You like to brag about that post(weird, but ok lol) and how much attention u received from it. Alright.but that post revolved around me and my identity, and hence is where the attention obtained stemmed from. #facts -that is ALL i said lol. Im.not bothered by it, that is an assummption you can not prove, as none of my comments mentioned any criticism of that post, which is what would be required for me to be bothered. Me merely addressing the post, but not crticizing you or bashing u for it, is not equivalent to being bothered.stop cpnflating the.two ...miss logical fallacy nina. And you addressing any perceived logical fallacies of mine made in the past would only show you are bothered by this comment, since they would be irrelvevant to the content of our current discussion.
  • You want to say "i am bothered by the post" when 1) YOU were the one who brought it up lol..we all know that adressing a topic in RESPONSE does not equate to feeling a very narrow emotion about the post which in no way was implied 2) if anything, i demonstrated the opposite of being bothered by it as all i did was acknowledge the attention that was recieved from making it.if anything, i applauded you...and now, you might question the extent of attention(as demonsrated by making multiple comments) i have devoted to such an issue..i mean shit, i guess thats what it took to address the abundance of holes in your statements! Someone give this bitch a blunt so she can think clearly. Again, resorting to my past behavior has nothing to do with out current discussion..maybe you need alochol to abstain from doing that as well. Nicole out y'all.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    CAT FIGHT!!!!
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lol Nicole1994, you claim not to have been bothered by the post, but you just typed out three separate lengthy paragraph posts about it. If you're capable of re-reading those posts, you will see how much you are talking in circles, complete circles, as if you are on coke or too much Adderall. I now think that if you are real, you're a cokehead or something. There's no other explaining your train of thought. And I pointed out exactly what the megathread was and what impact it made. You ended up being the joke, hun. It was a successful mindfuck full of fuckery. Get over it.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Round 1 10-9 NinaBambina
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    10-8
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    10-4, good buddies!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    This should go without saying, but apparently it needs mention. Any episode/thread that gets nominated by the OP is immediately disqualified and the OP goes directly into the AWHoF (Attention Whore Hall of Fame).
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    There should be permanent links to the most brilliant threads on the TUSCL discussion board. Also a catalog of the most brilliant trolls. Funny trolls like mamisan and the rick animals, not asshole trolls!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    This discussion was going along nicely. Some great memories of past discussions. Then Nicole posted - or Nina’s troll account? - and then Nina trolled her own troll account? And now I’m confused? Did Nina win or Nicole - or did we all lose? Lol!
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    You can’t tell the players without a scorecard Cashman1234. Or even with a scorecard. Maybe NinaBambina and Nicole1994 are both juicebox69! Mind. Blown. It isn’t brilliant but it’s possible. Just ask juicebox69! ;$
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    ;)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    4got2wipe - if those are both juicebox accounts - then would that make juice brilliant? If it took us this long to figure out juice’s identities - I’m thinking we are definitely non-brilliant....
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    The all time faggiest discussion thread ever started was by Rick Dugan, when he posted his ignore list. Like who gives a shit if someone is able to see your comments or not, on a strip club website? Also of note, SJG did so shortly after Rick Dugan, also posting his ignore list. Super faggits!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion