tuscl

Holidays

LostinFLA
Evil Sheldon!
Wednesday, June 27, 2018 6:04 PM
anyone ever try a club on an actual holiday? I am thinking of making a visit on the 4th.

19 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Good Friday. It was slow, but good chances to talk to bored dancers, and going further on stage than they usually do. Pink Poodle San Jose. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I tend to avoid holiday SCing - often too-many newb SCers cockblocking and some dancers taking the day off; but mostly the former. But - doesn't mean one can't have a good-time and a popular club will probably have enough dancers - one may just need to be a bit more aggressive to stand-out from the crowd - i.e. may be necessary to be proactive and approach the dancers rather than wait for them to get to you.
  • LostinFLA
    6 years ago
    i may be in your neck of the woods, would you have a suggestion for a club to hit mid day on the 4th?
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Nope, especially not on holidays like July 4th. As Papi pointed out, too few dancers and too many groups of young guys. And if that is not enough, celebratory holidays are also prime times for things like DUI checkpoints, which are not good things for anyone who likes to have a few cocktails with his titties.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    I’ve gone twice on New Years Eve and once on St Patrick’s Day. There was no shortage of dancers or customers on any of these visits. Other than that, I usually don’t go to a club on an actual holiday, but may go to a club on a weekend before a holiday, such as the weekend before Memorial Day or Labor Day.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    It's usually not great.
  • racejeff
    6 years ago
    Many years ago I went to a top local club in the 4th of July. Ive learned not to got when dancers are likely to be doing things with their kids. Might make a Halloween exception after a dancer told me takes the kids out early and comes to club at 9
  • Wonder what club is like on christmas
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    I usually only go on St Patricks day or some other heavy drinking holiday, I will say that i don't think its a day for regulars.
  • goosman
    6 years ago
    The night of July 3rd, is usually pretty good. I'd stick with that.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Hong Kong is always good any day.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    I went Christmas Eve (check my reviews) and it was horrible. All the good talent took the day off, it was very busy, and there were fewer girls than normal.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I avoid clubs on holidays, for the reasons already mentioned. I got lucky three times on Easter Sunday. Once with a Brazilian hottie and once with a newbie Russian - and once with a sloppy American girl. The Brazilian was an easy hookup itc. The newbie Russian took some work. She moistened up after I slipped her a crisp $100 - at 2:30 am - and the otc was wild. The American girl was the best fuck of all of them - out in Reading Pa - at the Hampton Inn.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    Memorial Day.... slow, but the girls that were there were motivated to interact and make bank. It actually turned out really good.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I don't go on family prime-time holidays, since I have a family, but have occasionally gone on the "this holiday is because holiday" holidays, like Labor Day, St patrick's day, etc. St Patrick's day is a fucking mess and I won't repeat -- even dayshift was full to the brim with younger guys partying, so it turned into weekend-like hustle. Holidays like labor day, memorial day, president's day, at least in my (weird) area, the crowd isn't necessarily any bigger, but sometimes girls don't show -- but they're fine days to make an appointment with your CF
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Too many drunks, and the girls are the “C” team, for those reasons holidays are best avoided in the clubs.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Every club in this area will be closed on the 4th.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I went to a club on Valentine’s Day once. It was awful.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Viet Coffee is always open 365 days per year. Great low cost and fun place to go on holidays. Ride a bike, read a book, enjoy. Strip clubs more costly and you only get the real benefit if you aim to find a girl and be waking up with her the next morning. More of a rare event, unless one is traveling. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion