tuscl

What do you think of this one?

chessmaster
Illinois
Wednesday, June 27, 2018 7:09 AM

42 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    I’d get a lap dance from her, jackslash would buy her some computer screen cleaner, fishsticks would ask her to be his girlfriend and Juice would share his poker chips with her. TUSCL approved.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Holy fuck! Yes! That sexy beauty would destroy my bank account! My wallet would be drained dry after meeting her! Her photos are incredible!
  • azdd
    6 years ago
    A little thicker below than I like, but definitely lappable, and fuckable! Great eyes and tits.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Not my type. I like em petite.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    She's alright - doesn't really wow me - I think her boobs may be fake
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Good pick.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Why do you care if we think she is pretty? If you think she's hot, she is. If you think she's ugly, she is.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    It's more enjoyable than playing whack-a-troll...
  • solodudde
    6 years ago
    How about this one? [view link]
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Don't know about the face but she has a nice body. I like darker features. Like them, thats the look I go for. [view link] [view link]
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Definitely really nice looking! The whole bottle girl starlet thing is odd to me. I wonder if that practice is going to eventually trickle out from NYC and Atlanta and end up affecting clubs everywhere.
  • l00ber
    6 years ago
    Not bad. Not bad at all. Solodudde also has good taste.
  • SteveSutton
    6 years ago
    super hot, yes definitely would go for it. My guess though is it would be a lot of $$$ if she's into that.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Chessmaster and Phatboy, as far as I'm concerned, both have the Midas touch with their Instagram links. Pretty much guaranteed to be my type. This chick included. Phatboys links of Asian chicks in the other thread was in point as well. I might not agree with some of the stuff you say Phatboy but hey.....we seem to have the same taste in women.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Never underestimate yourself. You can get bitches without buying them.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    And like C.M.I said, I'd rather go through thread after thread of rate the Instagram girl, than reading thread after thread of LE mongers, Asian sex slaves tied in basements, and pervs with HIV trying to infect as many women as possible.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    Yes on Solo.... no on the others.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Those are some beautiful girls that PhatBoy posted. I’d find my wallet much lighter after bumping into those hotties.
  • Shes gorgeous
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    Nicole that is your best picture to date... you must be commenting on yourself.
  • @longball i know u think i look better in this one but im not concerned abt that...just wanted to ask if i look like a different person in this pic just cuz my style in it is very different? I also dont want to b put on the spot for a thread that isnt abt me so cuz its awkward so thats all j wanted to ask lol.and that girl is cute.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Chessmaster, You and I will never be fighting over the same girls. You definitely like them larger than I like them.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    Nice! I like this one a lot. But it's strange, some of the same folks here who think this Latin chick is hot nevertheless don't like the white girls who have a very similar figure. Maybe it's because they assume the white girls have fake tits and asses, whereas they assume the Latinas are all-natural?
  • Or maybe they like latin faces wit big boobs etc
  • Idk who wouldnt like thick [view link] what can u do with a skinny girl..lol
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Lol. Yeah by now i pretty much know who will never want the same women as me(shadowcat, warrior, skibum, clubber, dolfan, more people i cant think of off the top of my head) and who would be chasing the same bitches as me(tfp, phatboy, cashman but i dont think he cares what they look like, and ldk but i also think he doesnt care what they look like as long as they got a big ass, lol). Definitely seems like the spinner is still most popular. I wonder how many people like the "average" build, in between spinner and "thick"? They wouldnt be my first choice but i often times end up happily taking the medium chick at the sc because i never see these instagram hoes at the strip clubs i go to.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    BurlingtonHF - I enjoy thick girls - and I enjoy all thick hotties. Sadly, some folks can’t handle the booty - and they might have hangups with certain girls having deliciously thick asses. That sort of shit just leaves more ass for me!
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    @chessmaster, Who's the ass in your avatar? She's perfect!
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    @Cashman1234, I think some guys don't like big asses because it's hard for them to hit it doggie style... they just don't have enough hang in their wangs to reach the promised land. Maybe that's why big booties are so popular in the black community LOL
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Burlington theres no way anyone could mistake those tits as natural. Looking at the hip to waist ratio i say 50/50 chance her ass is store bought or she got lipo as well. Lol
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Alexis texas is my avatar. I know people have been asking. Lmao
  • shanny72
    6 years ago
    Hot As Fuck
  • shanny72
    6 years ago
    @BurlingtonHoFactory "Don't have enough hang in their wangs" LMAO
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    BurlingtonHF - hang in their wangs - lol! That’s funny! I see what you are saying, and it makes sense. A very thick dumper feels so good - as it jiggles when you slide deep and hard against those cheeks! I love it when a thick girl gets all creamy as I fuck her - and her stickiness gets on her cheeks and thighs - it’s filthy and hot.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Chessmaster - thanks for letting me know about your avatar. Alexis Texas is incredible. That rump is a work of jiggly art!
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Chess, she's OK but still a little thick for my taste but better than some of the previous ones posted. Some guys like em thick and some guys like them sleek.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Too thick for my preference.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Bit too big for my tastes.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    Chessmaster -another great pick! definitely getting dances.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Like her
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    Theres a white girl who works at Ritz and Hustlers in Baltimore that looks like this, shes a full time stripper. cant think of her name though, but nah not interested. I like black/Hispanic even some asian, the girls of color
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: ToyChaser - this account posts intentionally sadistic and misogynist garbage and should not be taken seriously, it is also worth noting that most tuscl members find the stated opinions of this troll highly offensive PhatBoy99 - troll status likely Nicole1994 - troll status likely
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion