tuscl

NYC tonight (Manhattan)

Biffarama1
Louisiana
Looking for recs on what clubs are worth going to. Not looking to break the bank, just have some fun with some thick girls.

Thanks

16 comments

• skwalker
    6 years ago
    Flashdancers
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Did Founder delete the reviews?
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    corner of Washington and Barrow Street there's some nice trannys in the Village.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    People say there are underground clubs which are better and cheaper. Seen videos about that. But never been to NYC, and that stuff changes quickly. Such underground places are probably not listed here.

If you know that there are better places than NYC, why not just go to these better places?

SJG
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    If you're not looking to "break the bank" then save your money and wait until you return home. NYC clubs are pretty much universally expensive with low ROI, especially compared to what you are likely used to in Louisiana. This includes the clubs in Queens and the Bronx, where the thicker girls generally dance.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    How much money are you holding? No really - how much? It’s not enough! If you are asking about breaking the bank - NYC clubs aren’t for you!

Maybe you should head out of town in your rental car. You aren’t going to like the prices in the city.
  • rattdog
    6 years ago
    yeah - go with north new jersey. girls are hotter and thicker than that manhattan shit.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Stay out da city. I dump a load on your head mofo
  • HungryGiraffe
    6 years ago
    Head to NJ. But, if you insist on NYC I’d recommend Rick’s Cabaret. Wide variety of dancers, and main room grinding creates an orgy-like atmosphere.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @rattdog joisey is south
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I think rattdog meant to go to northern NJ. Although - maybe there are clubs in Bergen county BJ that offer good value?
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    "main room grinding creates an orgy-like atmosphere."

But is there main room dfk?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If you want to go TLN - it’s going to be very very expensive!

I recommend a trip to Vic’s in Irvington NJ. It’s dirty - and cheap - and the girls will empty your balls until your balls are empty (but your wallet won’t be).
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Can you get them outside, mid-shift, for outside TLN?

And yes, are there front room makeout sessions?

SJG
  • HungryGiraffe
    6 years ago
    chessmaster, DFK and even FIV are possible on the main floor, with the right girl, in a dark corner.
  • rattdog
    6 years ago
    "DFK and even FIV are possible on the main floor, with the right girl, in a dark corner."
    hunger-more power to you. to pull that off in that ritzy shithole is an accomplishment.timing, crowd and that rare girl over there is essential for all that to work.i'm guessing the right side of the club, straight down from the bar? it's either there or the opposite side pass the stage. that would be my guess and i've only been here twice in the last 5 years.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion