tuscl

Would you tip your dancer if ....

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Sunday, June 24, 2018 2:07 PM
Let's say you lost your wallet in the champagne room and it had $500 in it plus credit cards and so on. Let's also say you just left the room after having possible the best time ever..then upon cleaning up in the bath room you notice it's gone. Of course moment of panic rushes through you ..you get the bouncer let you go back and check and yep it's all gone...holy fuck my life you say Now let's say your getting ready to leave and count your losses and start the process of canceling cards and shit Then let's say that beautiful baby that gave you the best night of your life comes over and hands you your shit with everything inside just as it was... Do you tip her and if so how much ?

18 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Fuck yeah, of course you tip her, if you have any class at all !
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    Yes tip her very well.
  • 501traveler
    6 years ago
    Yes. Tip her
  • Heellover
    6 years ago
    I'd give her a 100 dollars probably. With nothing missing and it being the same dancer you just did vip with, I think that's fair. Now of course a lot of different circumstances might be in play. Did you "know" the dancer before and know you had actually left/forgot your wallet....or any chance that it would not have been returned if you wouldn't have gone back so quickly kind of thing. Was
  • Heellover
    6 years ago
    It gone for only like a minute kind of thing. Anyway glad it worked it. It would be awesome if it was your favorite dancer at your favorite club is sc what I'm trying to say haha (then you would definitely have to tip quite a bit!)
  • Heellover
    6 years ago
    Damnit! Worked out
  • laplap1974
    6 years ago
    Lets do the math. If you potentially could have lost about 500 plus credit cards etc and the VIP experience is already paid for say $200. So you probably came into the club with about $750 ($50 would be for drinks etc) So you could have lost $500 plus but didn't . She probably gets $50-$75 a tip on top of the $200 you already paid for the VIP experience.
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    Assuming dancer was not involved in the heist, I'd give her all the cash for saving me the trouble of replacing license, IDs and credit cards. Wouldn't nickel and dime. In my mind everything was gone.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Well for me it actually happened and it was my phone on top of that... I had such a good time not only was my shorts loaded full of cum I also was in a daze from being in her amazing presence....she slayed me and indeed best time ever Yes a favorite Club an hour away from my house and one of my favorite girl's...she is a doll and even in my eyes a beautiful soul. I had actually spent $200 plus $200 top for a good time. I was so relieved and beyond thankful that she did all she could to insure my safety. This saved me from canceling and replacing cards or even freezing my bank to keep from being yanked... I was so pleased I actually did donate the cash to her as a reward Plus I'm so happy with her on taking care if me in more than one way I can't wait to bless her again with my benevolent cash from poker run good
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Shit. Glad I dont have to dump a load on them
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    every event of this story is true except the money amount has one too many zeros in it.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO My poker is taking off bro I'm moving up to two five limit in the next month or two
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    @shailynn - lol @juicebox69 - you are a good man
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    I don't know man I monger a lot but IF I already paid for VIP there is NO way, I'd give her the whole 5 double O.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’d tip her either $100 or $200. However - I’d still cancel my credit cards - and get a new debit card too. She had everything needed to steal your identity - and run up a bunch of charges on your cards. She might be Captain-Save-a-Juice but it’s possible someone just sold your digits.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Roger thanks bro I try to be. Cash good points I'll keep an eye on thing's
  • Ch3ll
    6 years ago
    Given the scenario you mentioned, I'd tip her $10 to $20. I have had a similar situation happen to me, but it was my keys. In this particular situation it was returned to me by the dancer I was with and I tipped her like $3 to $5. I've learned from TUSCL to not carry my wallet in the club to avoid the ATM and overspending, so hopefully never experience this situation.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion