tuscl

I want to...

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
As many of u know, i attend UT Austin. It would b really interesting to meet stripper that goes to yellow rose or Palazio who attends UT as well. Lol

27 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    I’ve gone to the Kasbah hookah lounge a few times. Does that count?
  • Hehe. Is kasbah better to do hookah than rio?
  • Also if we click we should go to.strip club together one day
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I had to google Rio. I read nothing about hookah but maybe they allow caterers there?

And haha maybe. Though I am wondering, why are you interested? Are you considering dancing at some point or is it just for fun?

• April9424
    6 years ago
    ^i offered to make sure she gets hired at the rose and she wasn’t interested which is why I was so confused/skeptical. why post all over a strip club forum if you’re not really a customer and you don’t want to be a dancer? whatever floats your boat I guess
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    at least it’s entertaining :p
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Indeed.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Nicole, I think you should work a couple of shifts and then write a memoir, Diablo Cody style. You’re clearly very good at attracting attention. Just need a good proofreader and you’d be good to go
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    ^lol thats funny cuz i thought that book was very entertaining but the author has an annoying attitude and didn't even dance for very long
  • Um i dont need a proof reader any more than yall do. I know that is hard to believe bc i tyoe like shit here but it is the truth. I did well on my papers at the ivy league i was at , in addition to the tier 1 research university i know attend. And excuse me, but i am saving my attention grabbing skills to get into politics. @zoey i already told u why i am on this site and why i go to strip clubs despite not bein customer or dancer .i am interested in sex industry i. General, there is a lot to learn from it in terms of power , socioeconomic, and gender dynamics.that is the only reason..plus with a hinge of the naked pretty girls, it is interesting.
  • I now attend**
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    "why post all over a strip club forum if you’re not really a customer and you don’t want to be a dancer?"

Because he/she is a troll...
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    you could just go to a club and talk to dancers if you want to learn about the business. one time i got tipped to hang out and chat with a group of super nerdy college kids (guys and girls) who were there for an extra credit assignment for their human sexuality class. here you're just going to piss off a bunch of old pervs who know as much about the sex industry as a regular joe knows about Applebees just because he eats there a lot
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Because she's trying to turn TUSCL into Stripperweb?
  • @zoey! Trust me, i do that too! And i wat cu interviews from. Female strippers online. However, i want a male perspective as much as i want to learn about it from other perspectives. Effectively learning about an industry is not just about obtaining a producer's or worker's ooint of view, but also that of the customer, since he /she is a prerequisite for an industry to even exist.
  • And i watch interviews from**
    Worker's point of view**
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    "Um i dont need a proof reader any more than yall do."

Everyone needs a proofreader when writing professionally. And some more than others...
  • ^hence why i said i dont need a proof reader more than y'all, as opposed to i dont need on in general..

and i said i dont need pne mpre than y'all (don't need one) bc clearly the implication of her original comment was to reinforce hpw i type like shit on here.if that was not her implication, my apologies.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Zoey101 said: "here you're just going to piss off a bunch of old pervs who know as much about the sex industry as a regular joe knows about Applebees just because he eats there a lot"

As metaphors go, it's blunt and a bit broad, but also not wrong. I'll be honest, I'm perfectly happy to remain strategically ignorant of the 'industry' side of the strip club industry.

There's that old saying about the making of laws and sausage...
  • ...learning the "industry side"= conventionally speaking, i am sure you ate referring to producer/ worker(behind scenes stuffl
    )

-AGAIN, FULLY learning abt industry= learning abt customer preferences and perspectives about the commodities(women, services offered) OF the industry, and therefore requires a greater acquisition of knowledge than just "industry side." There are components to an industry, and clearly the customer is a vital one of those- otherwise, strippers and strip ckub owners woukd not spend much time, money, and energy into commercialize and promote what they offer

-im tired of repeating myself:/ notice i only repeat myself for clarifying more important rather than triviak things of here but im gwting tired of being ignored and repeating myself 2 compensate. Thx.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    ^ sorry didn't mean that in a negative way, i don't think of "perv" as a bad thing. neither is only knowing about something from a regular customer standpoint.. yes like the sausage thing :)

nicole i would actually respect if you were actually *trying* to do some kinda misguided research but you're obviously not by asking shit like "do u think this girl is hot? do u listen to cardi b? do u like long or short hair?". again, at least you're entertaining
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Nicole, I may come off as mean or condescending sometimes. But I love you. Truly
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    hey nicole go to Bare Cabaret when it opens.
    write a review here.
    I'd be curious about that club, but don't like to drink and drive that far from South Austin.
    Look for link I posted here last week.

if money's a problem - I'll pay for your cover and uber provided you promise to write a detailed review (like Papi's or Sinlcair's. or even mine)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Zoey.... Didn't take it as negative. Just blunt, which is fine. I'm very comfortable with my limited knowledge of strip club behind-the-scenes stuff.

But, there are some guys on here that have had multiple deep/complex/explosive relationships with strippers over decades. I suspect that they know plenty about the industry side of things. Possibly more than they ever wanted.

I'd also put it out there that guys on TUSCL who write reviews or post discussions are a tiny niche within the customer base.

Most guys go to a club perhaps 1 to 3 times per year, drink a beer, touch a boobie, and go home experiencing varying degrees of shame or regret. They don't even know that sites like this exist.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > Um i dont need a proof reader any more than yall do.

This is actually a misconception. You really do need a proofreader more than they all do.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    Is it that bad
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    ... sigh...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion