tuscl

Who would you pick? NinaBambina or Nicole1994?

Call.Me.Ishmael
Rhode Island
Wednesday, June 20, 2018 5:30 AM
You're in a strip club where both Nina and Nicole are on separate stages dancing. Which stage would you approach to spend your money, time, and try to set up some lap dances or VIP? Purely for the sake of the hypothetical, we'll assume that money is no object (as if you just won the lottery or cashed in all your bitcoin investments). And, the availability of extras -- and front-room makeout sessions -- is also the same (likely low to zero). For the guys who insist on extras, it's a hypothetical... just run with it. Who of the two do you find more appealing/sexy? Who would you want to hang out with at the bar? And, yes Papi, we already know they're both too skinny for you. ;-)

70 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    As I'm asking the question, I guess I should answer first. I'd go straight to Nina. I think she has a better body. And I like women who are darker and more exotic. If I'm going to sit at the bar and chat, then I think I'd actually have more fun talking to Nina even if we (likely) don't see eye to eye on everything.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I wouldn't go to the stage for either. I don't generally do that. I'd enjoy chatting with Nina at the bar, and would probably ask for a dance with the possibility of more.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Nina might be fun to hang out with for a bit, as long as she doesn't bitch me out :)
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Nina’s avi shows a long, slender body and I think that’s hot. Plus I think she would be fun to talk to.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I like BJ best though;)
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    Do either provide extras?
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    ^^^Speaking of the Soapy Assed One, she missed the NinaNic mega thread and the reveal. It would’ve been fun if she’d been around for that thread.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    ^^meabt as a reply to 25
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    ^^”meant”.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Rockstar666... See the original post.
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    Ah, reading is a skill I sometimes lack. Frankly I can't choose based on just a picture...
  • RTP
    6 years ago
    I think that they are both alias's for Juice.
  • I would pick cardi B .lmao
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If they were both working the same club - I’d realize it was too classy for my tastes - and leave. I’d go to a club where PoleDancer83 works - and hopefully it will be a filthy dive - with sticky floors and stained curtains.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Not even a contest. I'm glad Nina does not work in the Southeast because my career and bank account would be fucked
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Nina, hands down. I vastly prefer someone with whom I can actually have a conversation. Looks only go so far.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I would see who tugs my pee peee
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    ^ I’d see who cleans up the floor after you shit on it - lol!
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    Based on current information; Nicole
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Nicole did put up a new avi pic and she looks good. Long and lean too. Fuck, I need to get to a club with all this talk about Nina, Nicole, Bj, Poledancer. Any of them could get me to buy a dance. As far as the OP though, I will stay with Nina because I’d enjoy the conversation.
  • Just got to say im being super underestimated in terms of convo..i can xplain later and why but hate typing on phone and just busy af in general ..again too much to type and responding to assumptions take so much energy and patience it is just tiring :/
  • Like idc of u pick nina but biggest pet peeve is making preliminary and unsubstantiated generalizations abt my personality.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    No judgements regarding your personality. I’m guessing you’d be working in a much classier club than I would patronize.
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    I like Nina. She's articulate and probably hot af in person. I think she'd give women great dances (correct me if I'm wrong, Nina). Nicole based on my views of her posts before ignoring him/her) was unappealing and did lots of stereotyping and post baiting. Troll-o-rama. No thanks.
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    Since Nicole is probably some fat ass pl living in his mom's basement, I would have to choose Nina.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Lone_Wolf... Via Nina's "Confession" thread, it appears that Nicole is not a troll.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    We don't really know what Nina looks like. In fact, we don't know what most of the alleged strippers who participate on the board look like, facially. I can't buy something sight unseen.
  • likes2look
    6 years ago
    Wait, I just won a million dollars in the lotto? Then obviously “two chicks at the same time”
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Nina FTW for me. I like her 'tude and her body is cute. Nothing against Nicole's, though. Also I would be fine with just smoking some weed with Nina too and bitching about TUSCL.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    BHO, you’re obviously correct about us not knowing if anything is real here, especially the stripper pics we get lathered up about. But I like to just go with what I see and and assume it’s legit. If anything is a fantasy, fuck it, I’ll take the fantasy as long as it’s not obviously fake. I think Nina’s avi is hot as fuck. Nicole looks good too. As far as Nina’s ‘tude, it’s neither here nor there to me. The point is, she has a personality and will assert it. Aside from a very small number of tuscl members, I have no idea if anyone here is playing themselves, some character they’ve made up for tuscl, or something in between. She’s been on here a while and I think she’s shown that she has a lot to her and would be fun to hang out with for a while in a club to find out more of what she’s like, even though the club can be a world of shadows and mirrors too. As to Nicole, I like her pic. As to her personality, I’ll cut her some slack after yesterday’s megathread and see how she handles things going forward.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Isn't Nicole really Nina? I thought she confessed to it.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^potato, potatoe lol
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Flagooner... This morning Nicole posted a profile picture of herself holding up a handwritten note reading "TUSCL 2018". She's not a troll. Well... she's not a fake account.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    But Nina said she had a friend pose for the pics. Nina is very trustworthy.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    It was Nina's friend holding up the piece of paper.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I'm not sold on Nicole until a TUSCL PL can vouch for her though a real life interaction. For all we know that verification pic was a willing "acquaintance" of the troll pulling the strings.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    A. That's a pretty Byzantine level of effort to invest in rendering credibility to one's troll account on a strip club website. B. It's a hypothetical question.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Flagooner I would never ask one of my friends to post their pictures on this website, unless they were posting as themselves.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @Nina: "rh48hr - I used a consenting friend's pics." @Nina: "Flagooner I would never ask one of my friends to post their pictures on this website, unless they were posting as themselves. Huh??? What are we supposed to believe?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    The first post was when the fib was still ongoing. The second is a day after I admitted it was a joke... Get it?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I thought the discussion was a complete farce - and a joke. I’m surprised to hear there was any truth in any of the posts there!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Hmmmm So I'm supposed to believe you now when you say you were lying then? For someone who supposedly has some legal education isn't this the exact behavior that lawyers expose to discredit witnesses?
  • I might meet up. With zoe plus i dont mind taking another pic if yall dont believe me but idk when that will b cuz it would b when i have time..gotta pose right for pic [view link] it would have to be a pic that is easy to take and smthng we both agree on soooo..but again that will prob b next wknd when i take it
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Show us your tits
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Nicole could be not Nina and still be a troll or fake account. Hell, even *I* can use photoshop well enough to add a convincing piece of paper. And Nicole, your claims of “my phone makes me a horrible writer” are bogus as fuck unless you have a fucking T9 phone, or you’re completely bloody clueless as to how to use the one you have. Virtually every post I make to TUSCL is on my phone, and I don’t suffer near the illiteracy quotient you do. And that’s completely aside from your stereotypical, almost (but not quite successfully) satirical disdain for things stripperish.
  • ...Cool story george
  • @flagooner show me ur tits
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Flagooner is tuscl your only hobby? You seem to confuse it with real life scenarios.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    ^^lol. Maybe some tit Skyping?
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    My reply was to Nicole.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I don’t need additional confirmation of Nicole being Nicole. In my view it’s settled. If she decides she wants to flash some more of her amazing booty - I’d be more happy to take a look.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    They're both appear to be fit/slender which i like but it ends there.
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    Insipid or fictional... Tough choice.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    There are only two dancers photos I can vouch for being authentic on this website through face to..... er, face interaction. The rest are all just trolls in a basement. Cash: Nicole must have read your latest comment.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Hmmm. I may have just changed my mind. I like what I see in Nicole's avatar
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Seriously, Nina's friend has a nice pooper.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    At least Nina has the metaphorical balls to post close ups, even if they’re not as clear as a certain perv might like.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    Butt not her face.... assuming she's actually the person in the photo.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    At least 7 guys here have met me or at least seen me while I was working at a club they were at. I am the girl in my pic.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Nicole 1994 avatar is hot love that long hair absolutely gorgeous! She would make a man write a bad check lol
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    NinaBambina seems very insecure but comes across as relatively articulate. I thought Nicole1994 was a dedicated troll? I haven't been around in a while so perhaps something new says otherwise. If that is a real person, then I will say that she is the very definition of a beta
  • Beta to u but alpha in my endeavors^^ #facts
  • yahtzee74
    6 years ago
    Nothing wrong with Nicole (and I don't mind her posts) but I'd pick Nina because she looks super hot. She also makes some good comments.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Id pick nicole 1994 she looks gorgeous!
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Nina? Insecure? Have you been reading the same posts I have? A little abrasive on occasion (says the guy who a real life rep as an asshole), but not insecure.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I agree georgmicrodong. :) I can be a little abrasive on here sometimes. But insecure is something I am not.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'd pick Nina's ass, but Nicole's nose.
  • What a weird ass combination ^^
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Nina has better dingleberries, but I like your boogers
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion